The Elevator

T A M I N G * W I T C H * H E E Y O U N G

 

Third Person POV
 
 
"Yaahh you boys, get your butts out of bed right this instant~!"
 
 
"But hyung, just five more minutes. Is that too much too ask?"
 
 
"Five more minutes? FIVE MORE MINUTES!? That's what you said exactly thirty minutes ago!!!"
 
 
Oh, would you just listen that beautiful melody of screaming and arguing in the morning. It's all too familiar within EXO's dorms. Mornings were always like this, the forever ongoing struggle of the managers waking up the group's most stubborn members.
 
 
For the most part, half of the members of the group have no problem of waking up on time. But the same could not be said for the latter half.
 
 
According to the managers, they were the morning devils. They add more unneeded stress and make the managers age a year older everyday.
 
 
"Kris, Luhan, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kai, Sehun I will say it one more time. Get up right now or no breakfast for you all."
 
 
...........Still no movement whatsoever.....................................................
 
 
 
Xiumin, being the responsible eldest hyung he was, volunteered to help the managers. The managers could not be more thankful towards Xiumin, they were quickly running out of options.
 
 
The members who were already awake could not have helped but watch in amusement as Xiumin stood in the bedroom hallway and sang his screamo part in MAMA. 
 
 
Sure enough, he successfully woke up all of his hibernating members. They, however, threw their Xiumin hyung death glares as they headed towards the bathroom to get ready. 
 
 
Xiumin simply shrugged as he walked over to the kitchen counter to pick up his unfinished bowl of cereal. 
 
 
Fifteen minutes later, the group was all ready and headed out the door. Their managers were already downstairs, waiting for them with the vans.
 
 
As the last member entered the elevator, Suho pressed the star button for the lobby.
 
 
"Wait! Wait!" A voice from outside of the elevator called out.
 
 
Chen, being closest to the opening of the elevator door, was quick to stop it from closing as he stuck one of his hand between them. 
 
 
Standing before the group was none other than Park Heeyoung.
 
 
They exchanged awkward stares until the all of the members simultaneously moved towards one side of the elevator, making room for her.
 
 
Park Heeyoung took this as her cue and entered the elevator, but she was not alone. At the end of the leashes she was holding on to were two gigantic canine.
 

The boys stared down in amazement for they have not seen such big dogs in close proximity before. It was an eye-opener for sure.
 
 
Chanyeol grabbed Kris as a body shield and peeked over his shoulder as he stuttered.
 
 
"Wh...whh...whha...what are those thh...things?"
 
 
Heeyong gave him a weird look before replying ever so sarcastically.
 
 
"Cats. These things are cats. What is it to you?"
 
 
The boys were amused at her response but didn't comment on it.
 
 
"That gray one is a Serbian Husky right? But what kind of dog is the brown one?" Kai asked, ever so interested.
 
 
Heeyoung was surprised at his interest in her dogs. Usually, people would try to avoid them at all cost possible as their size was very intimidating.
 
 
"Yup, that is a Serbian Husky. And this one right here is a Saint Bernard." She replied calmly.
 
 
"Oh, I think I saw that breed on TV once. May I pet them?" Kai asked, showing his eye smile.
 
 
"Sure, I don't see why not." Heeyoung replied. 
 
 
Soon all of the boys bend down and were petting the two dogs affectionately at eye level. Well all except the two. One being the coward that is Chanyeol, and the other is Kris who was still being used as a human shield. They just stood there and observed the rest.
 
 
 
Park Heeyoung's POV
 
 
What the heck is going on? I'm pretty sure that guy was asking permission to pet Sir Thomas and Max for himself, not the whole group.  
 
 
I did a quick scan inside the elevator, all except two guys were happily playing around with my dogs. Well, well, well, would you look at that? It's the two guys from the hallway last night. 
 
 
I stared at them in amusement, especially that tall guy who was peeking over Mc Hottie's shoulder. What was his name again? 'Chan' something......oh that's right, Chanyeol. Thanks to Mc Hottie's constant call for him last night, I
remembered. 
 
 
What is wrong with this guy. He's one of the tallest one here, yet is cowardly hiding behind his fellow band member. 
 
 
Psshh, sissy boy band alright. The only reason I'm generously letting them pet my dogs was that I didn't feel any pain left in my . Oh the things an ice pack can do.
 
 
I looked down once again, Sir Thomas and Max were obviously enjoying the attention right now. 
 
 
"What are their names?" That guy that talked to me earlier was asking again. I can't lie, he was really good looking.
Heck, who am I kidding? All of them were H-O-T, hot. 
 
 
"This one is Sir Thomas. And this one is Max." I pointed to each of them respectively.
 
 
Now all the guys were cooing all over the place, calling out for my dogs. I swear, they were acting like girls at the sight of shoes.
 
 
I took this moment and did a head count to myself. 
 
 
"1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, .....12." Holy sizzle. Why is there so many of them? They must have share rooms because each apartment in this building only run up to five rooms. Though their management must treat their stars real nice. Considering that this apartment complex is one of the top most luxurious housing space in Seoul.
 
 
DING! We finally reached the lobby. As the elevator doors opened, all of the sissy boys stood up. 
 
 
Alrighty, time to go. I walked out of the elevator first, pulling Sir Thomas and Max along. Except they didn't even moved an inch. Standing close by the boys, they looked back at me blankly.
 
 
I tried to tug on the leash again but to no prevail, they stood frozen in their spot. 
 
 
"Hey, I think they like us." One of the sissy boy commented, sounding a little too happy.
 
 
I threw him a look before returning my attention back to the two traitors.
 
 
Sir Thomas? Max? How can you do this to your mommy? As you can see, I am getting a little bit frustrated now. I have to drop them off to their day care in the next 5 minutes, or I'll be stuck in rush hour.  
 
 
*Sign* I guess, I have no choice now.
 
 
I reached into my handbag and pulled out a bag of their all-time favorite treat and gave it a wiggle in the air. 
As I expected, they were excitedly wagging their tails and lunging towards the bag. 
 
 
I took out a piece, broke it off in to two and fed them. I'll remember this Sir Thomas and Max. Just wait till I see you tonight.
 
 
Turning toward the direction of the day care, I walked off with them in tow.
 
 
"Hey! Wait!" It came from those sissy boys.
 
 
I swiftly turned around, "What is it?"
 
 
"Oh, it's just that since we're neighbors and all, we should exchange introductions." 
 
 
Introductions? Please. I don't have time for this.
 
 
"Save it for someone who cares boys. And I don't think it will do you any good if you know who I am. Ciao~"
 
 
And with that I walked off with Sir Thomas and Max.
 
 
 
Third Person POV
 

"I think the word feisty might be an understatement for that girl, hyung." D.O said to Kris.
 
 
The rest of the guys nodded in agreement.
 
 
"Well, she's definitely something though." Kris replied.
 
 
"For sure! Dude, have you seen a girl walking around with two dogs almost her size? That's wicked!" Baekhyun spoke up excitedly.
 
 
The boys continued to discuss about Park Heeyoung all the way to the practice studio. 
 
 
-At Park Heeyoung's office-
 
 
"Code 1! Code 1! The witch has arrived, the witch has arrived. I repeat, the witch has arrived."
 
 
Whispers were exchanged among the company employees as they scurried off into their work stations. If the boss lady sees them slacking off, they were done for. 
 
 
As Heeyoung stepped into her office floor, nothing but the sounds of typing on keyboards and pencil sketching on paper could be heard.
 
 
Heeyoung nodded her head in approval as morning greetings were thrown her way.
 
 
She entered her own personal office, a cup of steaming hot coffee was waiting for her on her desk. Her secretary, patiently waited in for her to sit down before reporting today's agenda.
 
 
Heeyoung took at seat and a sip of coffee, giving a hand signal to her secretary to go on.
 
 
"Ms. Park, the proposal you sent to Mr. Yang was accepted. I just received a call from him early this morning, he said to go ahead with the project."
 
 
"Okay then, make sure you gather the team leaders of our construction team later today for a conference. I want to discuss the preparations for it. And also, contact the Sung Group's steel division for an appointment at 10 o'clock tomorrow. I want to personally go over my order with them. Anything else Ms. Kim?
 
 
"Ah, yes. The annual architecture convention will be taking place in in two days. I have booked your flight already. Our advertising department will be heading over a day before you to prepare our company's booth and slide presentation."
 
 
"How about my hotel reservation?"
 
 
"That has been taken care of Ms. Park. I have chosen your favorite line of hotel, Sheraton. I even listed for a personal translator for you already."
 
 
"Well done Ms. Kim. You're getting better each day. Say, where is the convention taken place this year again?"
 
 
"Thank you for your compliment. It is taken place in Changsha, China this year."
 
 
"Thank you Ms. Kim, you may report to your work station now."
 
 
And with that, Heeyoung's secretary Kim Soo Jin bowed and closed the office door gently.
 
 
Heeyoung took off her blazer and headed over to her drafting table. She quickly got to work on finalizing her design for one of her client. She lost track of time and even skipped lunch, despite of her grumbling stomach.
 
 
Knock knock. "Hey there pretty lady, can I take you out for lunch and maybe a drink afterwards?"
 
 
Heeyoung turned towards the direction of her doors and was greeted by the sight of a handsome guy, who was
leaning against the door frame holding a bouquet of roses.