The Aftermath

T A M I N G * W I T C H * H E E Y O U N G

 

Park Heeyoung's POV
 
 
"Motherf.cking. What the f.ck. Holy sh.t. Sweet baby jeebus. Cheese and rice. Mother of pearl. Sh.t. Sh.t. Sh.t." I hollered out in agony as many more colorful languages spewed out of my mouth. 
 
 
I search around the spot where I had painfully landed for the assailant of the accident until my eyes landed out a light stick. A f.cking light stick. Are you sh.tting me right now? The almighty Park Heeyoung was taken down by a f.cking light stick.
 
 
I furiously grabbed the stupid flashing light stick with one hand as I kept the other hand on my poor gluteus maximus, trying to repress the pain. Staying on the ground in my misfortunate position i turned to the crowds once again. Some of the stupid fan girls snickers. I shot them an evil glare and it shut them right up. 
 
 
Fighting back my tears of pain I yelled, "Who the f.ck does this f.cking light stick f.cking belong to?" 
 
 
They all stared at me without saying a word. I looked towards the center of the crowd and the sissy boy band were also staring at me. Half of them had this expression------->O__________O. While the other half had their mouths wide open. I'm 100 percent positive they were shock at my wide range of vocabulary. Most people take a look at me and quickly assumed I'm not capable of cursing. Well, my friends think again. Never judge a book by its cover. Yeah that's right. I'm a feisty one, and you do not want to mess with this b.tch.
 
 
Annoyed at the nonexistent responses I was getting at the moment I spoke up again.
 
 
"Do any of you f.ckers understand what I'm saying or did you all turned yourselves deaf?"
 
 
Damn it. Regardless of my constant rubbing of rear end, the pain won't just go away. I didn't even have the strength to stand up. Why is this happening to me? Please don't say karma. I don't need that sh.t right now.
 
 
"Need a hand?" a deep voice asked. 
 
 
This question broke me out of my train of thought. I stared up to see a very tall guy crouching over and stretching out a hand towards me. I thoughtlessly ignored his question and observed his sharp features. Holy moly baloney this guy was outright handsome. Now I kind of see why these crazy es were screaming so loud. I kind of got lost in his dark brown eyes for what seems like eternity. He gave off a very cold vibe, yet there something interesting to him. Very mysterious indeed. 
 
 
I was too distracted by this handsome creature, I didn't even feel the pain anymore.
 
 
"Ahem." Mc Hottie (yes that's my new nickname for him) awkwardly coughed. I realized I had been staring for way too long and quickly adverted my eyes elsewhere.
 
 
"Are you okay?"Mc Hottie asked once again. At this point I was too flustered to say anything. Omygaahh why am I acting like a school girl? You're such an idiot Park Heeyoung.  
 
 
Mc Hottie thought he found out the reason for me not replying and spoke up again, " Please excuse my poor manners. My name is Kris and I'm the leader of EXO-M, nice to meet you."
 
 
Oh, so his name is Kris. Very charming, almost like his y face.....wait what the. Park Heeyoung snap out of it. He's in that sissy boy band. And that light sticks's purpose in life was to cheer him on. So in a sense he's your enemy at this point.
 
 
After my meticulous calculations of the relations between that damn light stick and Mc Hottie, all my anger along with my pain came flushing back. 
 
 
"The hell with that. I don't need your any of your damn help......... Kris." I harshly spat and narrowed my eyes at him.
 
 
Mc Hottie seemed taken back by my response but still had his hand outstretched towards me. 
 
 
He even replied calmly, "Look, I don't mean any harm, I just want to help."
 
 
Oh buddy, the harm has been done.  And help? What am I? I ain't no damsel in distress that's for sure. I am Park Heeyoung damn it. I want it to retort to his offer again until I heard a familiar voice.
 
 
"Heeyoungiee! What is going on here?" I turned around and saw one of the apartment complex's security guards running up to me. It was Choi ahjusshi, i known him for many years and had develop a close friendship with him.
 
 
"Choi ahjusshi~" I called out helplessly. A single tear escaped without me knowing. 
 
 
"Aigoo, who is responsible for this?" Choi ahjushhi demanded for an answer as he kneel down next to you, observing the damage.  It didn't take long before he connect the puzzle pieces of the situation.
 
 
"You youngsters better disperse right now before I call the popos. Good thing the residents were complaining of the noise or else I wouldn't even have notice. Getting old is not very favorable to your hearing you know." Choi ahjushii directed the crowd, but they stood frozen in their spots. It was shown on their faces, they didn't want to leave their precious sissy boy band. Even the managers were urging them to leave, but their attempts also failed.
 
 
Choi ahjusshi got the memo and whipped out his cell phone, "Don't you youngins dare test me, my patience is running very low right now!" And with that the crowd slowly disperse unwillingly. They took quite awhile, abiding farewells the sissy boy band and even promising to return the very next day. Crazy bi.tches. Do they not have a life? 
 
 
The sissy boys even returned goodbyes and sh.t. What time is it now? How long did I waste my time with these bimbos? I need to get out of here before any more my I.Q. points drops.
 
 
I tried to stand up with all my might but only to fall back in excruciating pain. "Ahhh~!" I yelped and it caught Choi ahjusshi's attention again. 
 
 
"Heeyoungie are you okay my dear?" Choi ahjusshi asked with concern.
 
 
I shook my head and took a big breath, trying to hold the tears back again. Choi ahjusshi crouched down to help you up but his back was preventing him from doing so. He quickly stood up again and rubbed his lower back.
 
 
"I'm sorry Heeyoungie, just give this old man a moment. My back pains is getting worse and worse each day." Choi ahjusshi affirmed in an apologetic manner.
 
 
"It's okay Choi ahjusshi, I understand." I reply and gave him a gummy smile.
 
 
I tried to stand up on my own again and halfway up I felt a pair of hand supporting me up. I turned around only to meet Mc Hottie. Woah he looks extra hot at close proximity. I quickly snapped out of my daze and flinch out of his grasp. However, he quickly caught me just as I was on my way to meet the hard cement floor again.
 
 
"Aigoo, just let the young lad help you Heeyoungie." Choi Ahjushhi suggested.
 
 
Fine. I gave up seeing how pathetic my weak attempts to let go must appear. Mc Hottie led me into the apartment complex lobby, with everyone following close behind, his fellow sissy boy members that is. I bid Choi ahjusshi goodnight as he returned to his post. He told me to rub some ice on it, emphazing his point by padding his own . The sissy boys must have think my battle wounds were hilarious because I could hear them giggling quietly in the background, trying to not make me notice. 
 
 
F.ck you. I'm in this dilemma because of you sissy boys in the first place. I look at my left hand and saw that I was still holding tightly on the stupid light stick. And if to make me furious even further, it was still glowing and flashing as brightly and annoyingly as ever. Without a second thought, I threw it in a garbage bin. Not just any garbage bin however, I chose the one furthest way. Just making sure I get all of their attention. Bulls eye b.tches! It landed it the bin with no problem. *likeaboss* I turned towards the sissy boys and observed their expressions. They promptly stopped their giggling parade and displayed shocked facial expressions. 
 
 
Yup, that's right. I, Park Heeyoung just threw their sissy boy band light stick in the trash. Where it belongs anyways. Serves them damn right for messing with me.
 
 
Ding! Well, here comes my ride home. I gave them a victorious smile and limped toward the elevator. I couldn't help but giggle to myself at their defeated expressions one last time before the elevator door closes. 
 
 
Good job, Park Heeyoung. Good job.
 
 
 
 
 
 
****A/N:  Hey there:) Do you guys like my story so far? Lol it's only chapter two. Does anyone here catch the 'Cheese and rice' thing? It's a substitution for Jesus Christ. Haha, not many people I know uses it.