The Encounter

T A M I N G * W I T C H * H E E Y O U N G

 

Park Heeyoung's POV
 
"Kyaahhh~!"
 
 
"Oppas saranghaee!!!!"
 
 
"Please marry me, Suho!!!"
 
 
"Ahhhh~ I love you!!!!!"
 
 
 "I wanna have your babies, Lay!"
 
 
"Sing for me, Chen oppa!"
 
 
"I'm a , Kai oppa!"
 
 
"I will buy you Gucci handbags Tao, please be my boyfriend!"
 
 
"Chanyeol oppa, let's elope!"
 
 
"Be my guardian angel Suho-ah~!"
 
 
"Sehunnie, noona will buy you bubble tea for life~!"
 
 
What in the world is going on? Crazy fans girls outside my apartment gate screaming their stupid little heads off. Great. How the hell am I going to get in now. Ughh this is not how I want to end my night. Why didn't I drive my car today??? At least I could have use that 3,000 pounds weapon to weed through these hormones enraged teenagers. Further more why did I choose to live here??? This apartment complex keeps housing more and more celebrities these days. Meaning more and more fans keeps showing up and making love calls even at midnight. 
 
 
Screw this. I gripped my handbag closer to my body as I marched towards the ever growing crowd. As I pushed my way towards the gate , many atrocious remarks were thrown my way. 
 
 
"B.tch, we were here first, don't even think of cutting"
 
 
"Yahh ahjummah! Please move over you're blocking our view!"
 
 
"You old hag, what do you think you're doing?"
 
 
"Yahh! Jugule?"
 
 
I tried to ignored their stupid comments as best as I could and continued on. After all, one of my new years resolution was to be a little nicer. Shocking, I know.
 
 
"Be the bigger person, be the bigger person." I repeated over and over again in my head.
 
 
As I was closer to approaching gate, I felt their disgusting slimy hands on my back pushing me whichever way. Some even dared to pull on my hair. 
 
 
Oh. Hell. To. The. No. They've just unleashed the monster. After I'm done with these girls, they're gonna regret for coming here. Scratch that. They're gonna regret that they were ever born.
 
 
Everyone one present at the scence stopped what they were doing as I dropped my precious handbag to my side and swiflty turned around. With both hands on my waist, I scanned the pimple adorning faces of these fan girls. Judging from the petrified looks on their faces, I pretty sure they were quickly regretting their actions. Who wouldn't be? According to my two b-eff-eff's, when I get pissed off the witch face comes out. Yes, the witch face. Apparently, it's a combination of serious yet strangely calm expression. As if I am in the process of devising a diabolic plan how to deal with my "victims" in my heads. And that's what makes it so scary. Beyond terrifying, to be exact.  My employees are very familar of this I'm certain.
 
 
After a very tense moment, I finally spoke and my choice of words were not exactly friendly...not that I intended it to be at this point.
 
 
"Which one of you f.ckin' baboons placed your filthy hands on me?!" I barked. 
 
 
.................silence...................................................................................................................................................................................
 
 
Not a single soul was bold enough to make a sound but rather struggling to hold in their breaths. It was eerily quiet, to the point where you can hear crickets chirping even on this busy area of the city.
 
 
A cough momentarily broke the silence, but the soundless atmosphere quickly returned.
 
 
"I'm going to ask this question one more time. Which one of you blockheads were foolish enough to mess with me? Own up to your actions like a man, damm cowards." I spat.
 
 
Once again, silence...................................................................................................................................................................................
 
 
F.ck this sh,t, I'm not wasting any more of my valuable time on these dimwits. I spoke up again, " Well consider this your lucky day dipsh.ts, if I ever find out who the hell laid their revolting fingers on me will taste my wrath and that of my lawyer. Good day b.tches!"
 
 
I picked up my handbag and strutted towards the gate for a couple of footsteps until it hits me.  Why the hell am I letting them off so easily, it's not in my nature to do so in the first place anyways. And with that thought I spunned around and returned my attention to the still ever quite crowd. I observed them for a moment and noted how pathetic they were.
 
 
With their light sticks and banners no longer high in the air when I first saw them, but rather at their side....like their ego.  They were still standing in the exact positions where I had left them. Not so confident now are we? I gave myself a proud smile, knowing I did my job of scaring them. 100 points for Heeyoung, 0 for stupid fangirls. Damm right.
 
 
"Shouldn't you guys be at home studying your butts off? How dissapointing it would be if your parents know that their precious daughters were out this time of night stalking some stupid boy groups and disturbing other people's privacy. I'm pretty sure they didn't worked through blood and sweats towards your school tuition for you to be doing this instead. You take things for granted now but wait until you're out in the real world, struggling to make ends meet." I pointed out as I look at each and every one of them in the faces.
 
 
A couple of girls had the urge to talk back, but decided otherwise and looked down. Smart girls. Out of the corner of my eyes, their flashing lightsticks caught my attention.  I observed for a second and found the logo located at the top. EXO? What kind of name is that? Are they running out of names for boy bands these days? Anyways I looked up and saw that the girls had an expectant look on their faces. As if waiting for me to make a remark. So I did.
 
 
 
"Those cost money didn't they? And I bet it wasn't money that you earned by yourselves, was it?" I questioned.
 
 
They slowly nodded. A look of guilt was apparent on their faces.
 
 
"Aisshhh you spoiled brats. Focus on your studies and make your parents proud. Stop wasting your time and money making hopeless dreams on some sissy boybands. They're not worth your time." I said calmy.
 
 
They looked up, suprised at how I was talking so calmy. Sh.t I even suprised myself.
 
 
Suddenly loud screeching cheers woke me out of my little daydreaming moment. The crowds were hyped up again. And in a second I found the catalyst of their actions. Two black commercial vans pulled up,and the lightsticks and banners were back up in the air in an instant and they ran like headless chickens towards the vehicles. Sh.t. So much for my little life lesson speech.  It was very inspirational if I may say so myself.
 
 
 
One by one, boys (very good looking boys, btw) were piling out of the vans. There was too many of them, I even lost track counting. They kindly accepting the cheers and chants of their pathetic fangirls, while their managers (or so I assummed) were pushing back the crowds and getting harrassed in the process. I felt very symphathetic towards the managers as they were getting scratched and clawed by all the crazy b.tches screaming for their oppas and whatnot. And I must say, very nice acting sissy boys. Their faces were embellished with blissful and satisfied looks. What kind of normal human could tolerate teen girls' loud and irritating whines and screeches. On that note, I need to out of here before I go deaf.
 
 
Forget these crazy b.tches. I can at least say I attempted to help them out of their pitiful lifestyle. I'm out, homies. I turned my body towards the gate once again. Ignorging the non-stopping screams, I planned out what I would going to do once I reached my home sweet home.  I need a relaxing bubble bath and some red wine would be nice. And ooh some ice cream sounds very go--------- *SLIP~!* 
 
 
 
 
****A/N I have the next chapter ready...just need to tweak it a little bit more. ^.^