Chapter 2: Someone New?

Cinderella And His Petal

*SUNGMIN POV

“You seem so excited, hyung?” Kyuhyun asked me smiling as I read Yeonhee’s Kakao reply. “She’s going home today, Kyu.” I said and smiled. “Oh, your sister who studied in the Philippines?” he asked again. “Yes. Yeonhee.” I said and beamed at him. “YAH! TIME TO START!” we heard a voice from outside. Time to shoot this video! ^^

*YEONHEE POV

Before we went to the studio where Sungmin Oppa’s shooting their new MV, we dropped Jongjin Oppa back to Handel and Gretel because he still has work to do there. Sungjin Oppa promised me that we’ll have coffee there with the other oppas. I’m so excited! “We’re here, Yeon saeng.” Sungjin said as he parked the car and went off. “Where is this?” I asked him as we walked to the elevator. “This is Studio Song. SJ noona’s studio.” He told me. “Who’s SJ noona?” I asked him scrunching my eyebrows. “You’ll meet her soon.” He said as he checked his phone. Upon reaching the 15th floor, we went inside a dark studio, I clutched Sungjin Oppa’s sleeve tightly because I was afraid of dark places. They give me creeps. “YAH, Yesung! Your face! Facial expression!” we heard a shouting voice and we saw a light. Upon reaching that light, an enchanted forest greeted us. “Omo…” I gasped at the beauty of the studio. It was just literally a studio but the crew transformed it into a magical forest where… Super Junior graced the land. “YEONHEE!!!” Sungmin hyung rushed to me and hugged me making me the center of attention of everyone. “Oh no…” I heard a staff pass by as Sungmin hyung’s makeup artist went and fixed him. “Omona, Oppa! This is a very beautiful place!” I said looking more. “I missed you so much, Yeonhee. Where’s Sungjinnie?” he asked me. “Oh, I don’t know. I missed you too very much, Oppa.” I said and smiled. “I do understand how much you missed your sister but we’re on the middle of our shoot, Lee Sungmin-ssi. Please show professionalism.” A voice said and I saw a girl who’s like my age frowning on us. Could she be the director? “Hyung, come on here now!” Ryeowook Oppa called Sungmin Oppa and he quickly went back to his place. “PLACES, EVERYONE! IF ANY ONE COMMITS ANY MISTAKE THIS TIME, WE’RE REPEATING EVERYTHING FROM THE START!!!” the girl said. She’s so scary. “Cool down, Jae noona!” Sungjin said patting her back. “You sit there and shut it.” She glared at me and Sungjin Oppa. Seriously, who’s this person? “Here, sit beside me, Yeon saeng. Want some coffee?” Sungjin Oppa asked me as he offered his coffee to me. “No, I’m fine, Oppa. Thank you.” I said and gave him a slight smile. The girl bugged me but then, I saw him again. Kim Heechul.

*SOON JAE POV

Oh, so this is the Yeonhee that Heechul’s talking about. And she’s back! This is fun. I continued directing Super Junior’s MV until the second chorus before I wrapped everything up.

*YEONHEE POV

After the second chorus, the girl wrapped up the shoot. “And cut! What a beautiful wrap! Thank you for your hard work, everyone!” she said smiling. Sungmin Oppa came to her and they went to our place. Will she be scolding me? I panicked inside. I don’t mean to disturb the shoot! “Hi! I’m Song Soon Jae. You could call me SJ like Super Junior or just plain Jae. I’m sorry for being rude a while back. I don’t like people bothering me while I work. You must be Sungmin’s sister!” Soon Jae said and smiled at me. She was kind after all. Sungmin Oppa started laughing. “Omo, SJ-ah, you scared my sister!” Sungmin Oppa said pouting at Soon Jae. “Jeongmal?! I’m sorry! I’m really like that when I work! Hahaha!” she said scratching her head. “If she won’t act like that, a less perfect Super Junior MV might be released.” Sungjin Oppa said laughing. She seemed so close to my brothers. “Anyway, what’s your name?” she asked me. “Oh, I’m Lee Yeon-“ I said but a familiar voice called her, “Yah! Soon Jae!!” it was Heechul infront of the laptops beside the director’s chair. “Wait a sec, I’ll be back. Heechul-ah! You’ve been demanding all day! What do you want?!” she shouted back approaching Heechul and sitting beside him. I felt a little bit sad. Could she be Heechul’s girlfriend? “Are you alright, Yeonhee?” Sungmin Oppa asked me looking concerned. “I’m fine, Oppa.” I said and faked a smile. “Let’s go to the dressing rooms! I’ll introduce you to everyone.” He said excitedly as he held my hand and led me to the dressing rooms, Sungjin Oppa followed us. Heechul was laughing with Soon Jae. Who is she?!

*SOON JAE POV

Sungmin, Sungjin, and Yeonhee went to the direction of the dressing rooms. Heechul was busy laughing at the bloopers they had on the MV. “Yah, she’s back. What are you planning to do?” I asked him. “What? What am I gonna do?” he asked me. “Aish, don’t talk like that, Heechul. I know you’ve been crushing on that girl for God knows how long.” I said and rolled my eyes. “Fine. Fine. But it’s just a crush. I still like Sohee though.” He said laughing sheepishly. “Sohee? Really now? That girl never even notices you.” I said smirking. “Why do you hurt me, Jae-ah?” he asked me frowning. “What?! Stop complaining, Kim Heechul and introduce yourself there. I need to go and pick up some of my cameras.” I said standing up, Heechul doing the same. “Can I go with you?” he asked me. “Aish. Whatever.” I said and went to the dressing rooms.

*YEONHEE POV

Sungmin Oppa introduced me to everyone and they haven’t change after 5 years. They were still the same sweet and caring Super Junior Oppas I met before. They were all congratulating me when Soon Jae and Heechul went inside. “SJ! Will you go to the dorm later? We’ll have a Starcraft rematch!” Kyuhyun Oppa said as Soon Jae picked up her things. “I’ll try, Kyu Xian, I have a lot of editing to do today. Oh, excuse me, Yeonhee dear.” She said as she tried to reach her iPhone beside Heechul’s iPhone. “Hi, Yeonhee. Welcome back.” Heechul mumbled as he got Soon Jae’s iPhone and handed it to her. “I’m going with SJ, guys. You go ahead without me.” He said as he went out the dressing room. “Yah, can you please make him not go with me always? Someone might get jealous.” Soon Jae said and everyone laughed. “BYE, SOON JAE! ~” they said in unison. “See you next week, guys!” she said before leaving the room.