Chapter 1: Back Home

Cinderella And His Petal

JULY 1//Manila, PH

Yeonhee woke up at 5 am looking at her phone and checking her usual messages. It was the 1st of July. “Teukie Oppa’s Day~ ^^” was flashing on the screen of her iPhone. She sat up and yawned as she opened her laptop to access her twitter account so she could send Leeteuk a DM. It’s been 5 years and after 3 days, she’ll be coming back home to Korea. She smiled at the thought, ruffling her bed hair. “Saengil Chukahamnida, Teukie Oppa! Please take care more of yourself and of Sungminnie hyung and all of Super Junior. You’re one great leader. Saranghae! –Yeonhee” she said and smiled satisfied with her message. She owns two laptops, one uses an English keyboard, and the other one uses a Hanggul keyboard. Well, Leeteuk obviously does not understand English that much so she sent it in Hanggul. She looked at her clock and it was time to fix herself. Today was her graduation day.

From: Sungminnie Oppa <3

Congratulations on your graduation, Yeonhee~ I miss you! When are you coming back? Come back soon okay? We’ll be busy doing photo shoots for our upcoming album today. Sungjinnie asked appa if he can go there today it’s just a 4 hour flight anyway but appa’s busy at the moment. We’re sorry. :( We wish we really could see you graduate today. Hwaiting, Yeonhee! Hyung loves you~ :*

Yeonhee smiled at her hyung’s message on her Kakao Talk app. It’s been 5 years and she was lucky enough not to be bothered by fans too much since she’s on low profile.

To: Sungminnie Oppa<3

Kamsahamnida, oppa~ <3 Aww… I miss you and Sungjinnie oppa but it’s okay if you can’t see me right now. Hwaiting on your photo shoot! I’ll be back soon, Oppa. See you when I get back. ^^ :*

And she pressed send. Just then, another message from Sungjin came.

From: Sungjinnie Oppa<3

Yah! Chukahae! Go back this instant arasseo?! Kkkkk~ Saranghae, Yeonhee. :)

To: Sungjinnie Oppa<3

Kamsahamnida, Oppa. I will, don’t worry! :)) Nado saranghaeyo~ <3

And after replying, she shut her laptop down and opened her music player and Super Junior’s song slowly livened up the room.

--That was what happened 3 days ago… ^^

JULY 4//INCHEON, SKR

180407 Sungmin Twitter Update:

@imSMl My lovely sister is back! I love you! :* @_alicelee @Say_boy03 twitpic.com/krysdht15

[A/N: This is just a made up twitter post. ^^]

“Sungmin Oppa, really. Aish.” Yeonhee scratched her head as she saw her brother’s twitter update which included an old picture of her taken 5 years ago wearing shades.

*YEONHEE POV

After my 4 hour flight, I’m finally back in Seoul. Oh, how I miss it’s cool and fresh air. Sungjin Oppa called me before I boarded my plane. Where could he be? “Yeonhee! Yeon saengie!” I heard a voice. I looked at the arrival area and saw Sungjin Oppa with Jongjin Oppa. I waved my hand to let them know that I recognized them. “Omona! Is this really my baby sister?! Oh! Sungmin hyung will be shocked to see you!” he said as he placed an arm over my shoulder. Sungjin Oppa changed a lot; he’s like taller than I am. “Nice to see you again, Yeonhee.” Jongjin said and smiled. “Thank you! It’s good to be back.” I said and smiled back. They helped me carry my luggage to the car. “Oh, have you bought the things I asked you?” Sungjin Oppa asked as we rode inside his car. “Nae, I bought some for Sungmin Oppa and Kyuhyun Oppa as well.” I said fixing my headphones. Sungjin Oppa was talking about our favorite dried mangoes. “So, d’you want to go home or shall we see Sungmin hyung? They’re shooting a music video right now.” he asked me. “Oh sure! Let’s go to him! I really want to see him, Oppa.” I said excitedly. “Okay, let’s go!” Sungjin Oppa said and drove away.