I'm sorry Taeyeon, he's not here.

Park Jungsoo is a Devil With Good Looks

-Leeteuk-

Leeteuk shoved his books into his bag slightly cursing. 

"Oppa, is there something wrong?" Sora stared at him with a worried gaze. He smiled at her not wanting to worry her.

"It's nothing Sora, what's up?" The girl straightened her skirt and bit her lip before asking, "Want to come to my birthday party today? It's at the roof top of Seoul Hotel at 7." She tilted her head waiting for his answer. Yes! Yes! A million times yes! Leeteuk thought but instead it came out as a quiet "sure" . Sora bowed and made her way out of the classroom. Meanwhile, Leeteuk did a happy dance, not even one thought about his date with Taeyeon.

-Taeyeon-

The three girls squealed together as they skipped through the hallways linking arms.

"I can't believe he asked you out!"

"Of course he would ask you out, with my skills."

Taeyeon laughed at Tiffany's compliments and Jessica's haughty comments. She felt a sense of pride as she skipped through the hallways knowing that she had a date that night.     

-

"You look beautiful Taeyeon." Tiffany looked at the great peice of art she produced in the mirror. Meanwhile, her friend shivered at the image in front of her. The dress was right above her knees and was sleeveless. Plus it was the middle of fall, which made her shiver even more. 

"Are you okay? You seem worried." Jessica stared at her with a stern face. It's not that Taeyeon was worried, well actually yes, she was worried. Her appearance was great, but what was she going to say? How was she suppose to act? Whenever they faced each other insults immediately came out of their mouths, but Taeyeon didn't say anything and just smiled. "Alright darling, the rest is up to you. Have fun on your date!." Jessica and Tiffany left a worried and scared Taeyeon at her house.  

-Jessica-

"Thanks for coming." Sora greeted her guests and directed them towards the tables set up. "Sica, isn't that Jungsoo oppa?" Tiffany pointed at a tall boy in a tux, his back facing us. I luaghed at her comment.

"Silly Tiffany, Jungsoo is on his date with Tae-" He turned around and sure enough it was Jungsoo. I picked up my floor length dress, took my heels off, and tied my hair in to a ponytail.

"Sica what are you do-" I was known as elegant in my school, I was known as classy in my school, I was known as flawless in my school, and sure enough all those traits were true, but when a friend needs my help, I'll give it to them.

"PARK JUNSGOO!" He was about to say something, but it was to late. My fist already made contact with his face. "What the hell was that for?" Leeteuk stood up covering his now black eye. "You should know." We both continued our arguement until a worried Kang Sora took Leeteuk to put ice on his black eye.   

-Taeyeon-

"I'm sorry Taeyeon, he's not here." Mrs.Park gave me sympathetic smile before closing the door. Then where was he? Did he go somewhere else? 

I held my breath knowing I had just been stood up. It was my first date in my life, and he totally ditched me. I walked along the sidewalk while watching the busy cars, at least they knew where they were going. I didn't want to go home and cry like they did in movies. Suddenly I remembered Kang Sora invited me to her birthday party. I walked to Seoul Hotel, maybe if I was lucky Jessica and Tiffany were there too. It was better than lying around around thinking of Leeteuk. Taking a deep breath, I opened the door, seeing the heart aching scene in front of me. Couples were slow dancing, and one of the couples were Leeteuk and Sora. No! No! This was all wrong! I'm suppose to be the one with him! Not Sora! Holding back tears, I made my way to them, pushing all the other couples that were blocking me out of the way. Once I approached them everything was quiet, it was like the whole world was on pause, but it wasn't. Both of them stared at me, Leeteuk  was glaring at me. With heavy steps, I walked closer to Sora, lifting my hand up to slap her. Instead of slapping a face I ended up slapping a chest, one in a black tux.

"Jungsoo what are you-"

"Just stop Taeyeon!" I lowered my head, looking at my feet. 

"Leave us alone! I already got punched for forgetting our date, can't I just have a dance with the one I like?!"

"But I'm the one you like."

"No you're not Taeyeon! I like Sora! I don't like you! In fact, I hate you! Do you really think I would like you just because you changed your clothes and hair? It didn't change a thing Taeyeon!" I was upset, but also mad. Mad because I did all of this for him. I changed myself for him.  

"No! This is all wrong! You're supposed to like me! You have to like me!"

"Well I'm sorry Taeyeon because I don't." With that, everything went back to before I walked up to them as if none of that just happened. I ran out the door because really, I couldn't take any of this.

-

I kicked the autumn leaves with the scenes from what just happened replaying in my head. When there were no more leaves to kick, I just exhaled. Exhaled everything, exhaled the bad things from today, and exhaled the good things from today. Seoul Hotel was a long way from my house so I just sat on the curb. 30 minutes passed, but I just remained sitting on the curb. Suddenly a car stopped at me and the window opened to reveal a smirking boy with black hair smiling. 

"What's up hottie? Want a ride?"

"No thanks."

"Come on, I'll get you home." I nodded and stood up to get in to the car when a voice stopped me.