I want Jungsoo-oppa to love me.

Park Jungsoo is a Devil With Good Looks

Taeyeon's Side

"So he has a six pack?" Tiffany asked through her salad stuffed mouth. The usual perfectionist looked like she was a little hungry today. Taeyeon nodded. "Not just a regular six pack, his pecks looked pretty good too!" she said through her own lunch, which was a double meat hamburger. Tiffany pouted, then glared at her best friend. "Unnie, how do you intend to win Jungsoo oppa over with your huge appetite?" Just as Taeyeon was about to reply. Her other perfectionist best friend, Jessica entered the scene. "So Taeyeon finally admitted she had a crush on Jungsoo oppa?" Taeyeon glared at her other best friend then cleared .

"I do not have a crush on Park Jungsoo, I'm just attracted to him."

Jessica and Tiffany both stared at her for a long time then burst out laughing.

"Taeyeon, you do know that those are the same things right?" Jessica said through her laughter.

Tiffany who was trying to hold back her laughter added "Unnie, you have a lot to learn if you want Oppa to like you back!"

Taeyeon pouted then stood up to throw away her unfinished lunch. She was about to dump her lunch in the garbage when she heard a taunting voice. "Woah there Taengoo, I knew you had a big appetite, but that burger sure has some huge monster bites." Taeyeon turned around to see a smirking Jungsoo. "By the way, did you enjoy your pie in the morning?" he added. Taeyeon was surprised when no cuss words that could get her suspended came out of instead she just heard herself say "Jungsoo-oppa..." She quickly walked back to her table where a smiling Jessica and Tiffany were waiting for her.

Taeyeon quickly covered her red tomato face with her hands.

"Bashful aren't we?" Jessica said through her smirk. They waited for Taeyeon to recover from her embarassment attack. Both were smirking, until they heard a question that would never come out of their stubborn best friend's mouth. "Fany, Sica, I want Jungsoo-oppa to love me." 

Jungsoo's Side

"You still like Kang Sora?" Eunhyuk muttered. Jungsoo looked up to see his sulking best friend. He sighed then gave Eunhyuk an annoyed look. "Okay, okay. I was just asking." Eunhyuk mumbled through his sandwich. Jungsoo went back to doing his homework that was due next period when Eunhyuk asked another question. "What about Princess Kim?" This time when Jungsoo looked up Eunhyuk was smirking. He gave him a glare to stop him, but Eunhyuk was still smirking. Finally Jungsoo spoke up.

"I only liked Taengoo in first grade okay? If I ever said anything to her today, she would just end up cursing."

His blonde best friend took a ten dollar bill out and this time his smirk was even bigger. "Wanna bet?" Jungsoo glared at him before taking out his own ten dollar bill and slamming it on the table. 

Jungsoo stood up and walked near where Taeyeon was standing pretending that he was going to throw his lunch away. He blurted out a usual insult involving Taeyeon's appetite, but instead of the reaction he was hoping for, a blushing Taeyeon walked away.

"Did I say something wrong?" Jungsoo thought.