Your wish is granted.

Park Jungsoo is a Devil With Good Looks

-Taeyeon-

"Ow! It hurts! I can't take it any longer!" 

"Yah! Kim Taeyeon! You said it yourself! You want Park Jungsoo to love you right?" 

Jessica looked at her sweaty friend clinging on to the board she was on for dear life as the hair on her legs was instantly torn off by the wax paper. 

"Alright, I think that's all for now. Let's go Taengoo."

As soon as both of them left the mall Jessica tried to hide her smug look as Taeyeon rubbed her now smooth legs. "Okay Jessica you win this time, but now that I have my perfect legs, what am I going to wear?" Taeyeon's clueless face couldn't help, but even make the Ice Princess laugh. "Leave that to Tiffany." Jessica replied as they hopped in to a taxi. 

-Jungsoo/Leeteuk-

"Hey Eeteuk did you hear?" Leeteuk looked up to see a cheerful Eunhyuk grinning at him. "What?" Leetuk wasn't that surprised, Eunhyuk always heard things he wasn't suppose to hear. Not expecting anything exciting Leeteuk looked back down at his late math homework, but quickly looked up when his best friend said six words that would never happen.

"Taengoo is gonna ask you out!" Eunhyuk stared at him excitedly waiting for a response. Instead Leeteuk burst out laughing, banging his fists on the table with tears coming out of his eyes. "Eunhyuk you're funny man!" Eunhyuk pouted and mumbled "But it's true." Suddenly a short familiar figure entered the room.

"Taengooo! Hi!~" Eunhyuk cooed. Leeteuk quickly opened his eyes to see a blonde Taeyeon with one sided curls wearing, GLITTER? 

"Hi Eunhyuk Oppa~! Jungsoo! I have something to ask you~!" Leeteuk's mouth went wide open. What happened to the scary Taeyeon? The crazy Taeyeon? Is this even the real Taeyeon? As the fake Taeyeon opened to ask the question, Leeteuk dashed off, running for his life.

-Taeyeon-

"So you didn't ask him?" Tiffany looked at her sulking friend curiously. "Tiffany-ah, how could I? He just dashed off like a mad man!" Taeyeon pouted mumbling cuss words. "Unnie, why don't you try getting close to him first? Discover his interests, become his best friend, and then ask him?" Tiffany suggested. "I don't want to do all that stuff, I just want him to love me." Taeyeon complained some more while Tiffany just sighed. "Hmm, Unnie you keep saying that you want Jungsoo oppa to love you right?" Taeyeon lookd up and sniffled out a "yes" Tiffany grinned and asked

"Unnie, in order for him to love you you must love him back. So do you love Jungsoo oppa?" 

Taeyeon stared at her best friend with the "are you kidding me face" then burst out laughing. "Tiffany, you really are a joker aren't you?" Taeyeon asked wiping tears off her eyes. Tiffany pouted and walked away. If she couldn't handle this, Jessica would.

  -Jungsoo/Leeteuk-

All day at school Leeteuk tried his best to run away from Taeyeon. She would always come up to him to ask a "question". It was math that saved his life because it was the only class that Taeyeon wasn't in. "You look stressed. Are you okay?" a voice said. It was a voice that was always music to Leeteuk's ears. "Hey Sora, nah don't worry about me I'm fine." Leeteuk gave her an assuring smile in which she replied with a sweet "okay". Suddenly the door swung open, and to Leeteuk's horror, it was Taeyeon. To his surprise she didn't say anything, just asking the teacher a question and leaving with a frown. A pang of guilt struck Leeteuk, knowing he was the one who caused this. A date with Taengo wouldn't be that bad anyways. She was *ahem* pretty. Leeteuk sighed and went out the door with an angry math teacher yelling at him to come back. He eventually caught up with Taeyeon and grabbed her by her wrist. In response, she turned around with a frightened face. "Jungsoo, what are you doing?" she asked with worry. "Taeyeon, you want me to go on a date with you right?" Taeyeon slyly nodded. "Alright, your wish is granted, meet me at my house at 7." With that Leeteuk walked away.