But I do care.

Park Jungsoo is a Devil With Good Looks

-Taeyeon-

I'll just pretend Kang Sora's birthday party didn't happen. Yes, that's what I'll do. I'm not just going to sit on my couch all day watching sappy romance movies eating 8 tubs of chocolate ice cream like other heartbroken girls. I don't take rejection easily, but I'm not going to act pathetic about it.

People whispered as I walked down the hallway.

"She's the one that got rejected by Leeteuk."

"She ruined Sora's birthday party too."

"Wow, how pathetic."

I turned back around and searched for the person who spoke those words. "Pathetic, really? If I were pathetic, I wouldn't be here, I wouldn't have had the dignity to even come to school, but I did. Walking through a hallway full of rude comments and gossip aiming towards me is already enough work, and I don't have the time and energy to talk to someone as low as you." I started walking again when I felt my hair being pulled back. 

"Little , who do you think you are?" She pulled my hair even harder.

"Miyoung punch her!"

"Miyoung, kick her little ." 

Miyoung huh? I'll remember that name. A fist headed towards my cheek, and another fist headed towards my chest. I shut my eyes tight, not wanting to see anymore.

 

 

 

The punches didn't stop. At first I felt pain, but now I didn't feel anything at all except for numbness. My crying didn't stop either, not high squealing and sniffling, but just tears.  

"What are you doing? Quit it!"

"Jungsoo, you should be happy, I'm doing you a favor!"

That's all I heard before blacking out.

 

-

 

 

"You should know better than to start a fight with Miyoung."

Leeteuk caressed her cheek, wiping her tears away with his thumb.

Taeyeon snorted and added "You wouldn't care anyway, too busy with Kang Sora."

Leeteuk frowned. "But I do care."

-Leeteuk-

Eunhyuk and I sighed watching the crowd surrounding the poor victim that Miyoung, a school bully, was now beating to death.

Eunhyuk elbowed me. "Isn't that Taeyeon?" 

Taeyeon? The one I yelled at the day before Taeyeon? The one I stopped from going in to a random van Taeyeon? 

 

"What are you doing? Quit it!" 

"Jungsoo, you should be happy, I'm doing you a favor!"

*plop* We both turned our attention to a unconscious Taeyeon on the floor with tiny streams of blood coming out of her head.  

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note

Sorry this is so short :x But then again I always have short chapters :D More taeteuk romance in the next chapter c: