I'm sorry but, i love you ..

Day after Day ( haru haru )

 

Longest chapter in this Fic xD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

You always feel a slight *pang* in your heart, whenever you remember Seung-hyun's confession yesterday.

 

 

FLASHBACK

"Are you ok, Eun ah?" He asked still holding your hands.

"Neh, I'm ok" you tried to pull your hands, but Seung-hyun tightened his grip on you.

Seung-hyun lowered his head a bit.

"Can't you just forget Ji yong.. " He muttered.

"Huh? " you looked at him .

"Can't you just stay with me?" He put both of his hands to your cheeks.

 

You felt the sincerity on the words that Seung-hyun muttered.

You're speechless on his sudden actions.

He suddenly kissed your left cheek and hugged you tightly.

 

"Huh.. " You finally snapped back to reality.

"Saranghaeyo Eun ah, I really love you" Seung-hyun mustered all of his strenght to say those words to you.

 

He continued to hug you for a couple of minutes before he let you go, he looked down.

Words left you speechless on the situation, you never expected that this would happen.

Did he really just .. confessed to me..

You looked at him and blink countless times.

 

"It's ok .. i know that you still love Ji yong" he said forcing a smile.

You just stared at him not saying anything..

"I'm just glad to confess to you.. since you and Ji yong become a couple,

i was seriously jealous of Ji yong.. i supressed my feelings for you, cuz i know that,

it's bad if i let my feelings overcome my sanity" he confessed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

You shook your head, trying to forget everything,

You have to be brave today, cause today is the day where, you'll undergo surgery.

Light knocks can be heard outside the door.

 

"Come in.. " You weakly shouted.

 

Four figures went in, you smiled, Seung-hyun, Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri.

Your smile suddenly turned into a frown when you remember Ji yong.

What are you thinking Eun ah, Of course he's not here, he's mad at you right...

Seung-hyun saw that, he sigh softly walk towards you and fake a smile.

 

"Are you ok?" Seung-hyun asked.

You just nod to tell them that you're ok.

These people help you in your plan, despite the fact that they know that this is risky.

Seungri went towards you also, handling a plastic of food and refreshments.

"Good good, Mianhe Eun ah we only visited you today, Ji yong -" Seungri suddenly covered his mouth.

Taeyang and Daesung glared at Seungri who lowered his head.

"Huh ? what happened to Ji yong?" You innocently asked tilting your head to the left.

Daesung look at Taeyang first, Taeyang gave a slight nod and walk away from them,

Daesung walk towards the bed and sat.

"Ji yong went amok 3 days ago, and after that he doesn't want to go out" He sadly said to you.

Your shoulders suddenly fall, you hands shaked, your heart ache much worse that the last time.

Ji yong became like this, because of me.. he must be really mad at me right now. You slightly let out a sigh.

"Is he ok?" you worriedly ask.

"Yeah he's ok, we managed to force him to fix himself, he's ok now .. i think." Seungri continued Daesung's story.

The aura in the room felt heavy.

"Today is your surgery right,? .. " Seungri asked

You gave him a nod.

"After this you're going to be ok right?" Daesung looked at you.

You and Seung-hyun's face suddenly fell, smiles can't be force now to show.

Seungri and Daesung looked at the both of them, then exchange glances at each other.

Taeyang who is in the door, look at your direction, *Something's not right* He whispered to himself.

"About that.. " You finally spoked up, breaking the awkward silence.

"There's a high possibility that, i'll .. not .. live .. after this .. " you silently said.

The three gasped, they can't believe it ...

You raised your hands and wagged it.

"It's ok, .. it's ok .. " You forced a smile.

"Let's just wish for the best" Seung-hyun spoke.

Making Daesung and Seungri snapped from their depressed state.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

TAEYANG'S POV

 

Should i let Ji yong know about this ..

or should i ask Eun ah first ..

He's so confused to think straight right now,

Eun ah is dying, yet Ji yong doesn't know anything.

I have to tell Ji yong about this , at least let her see Ji yong for the last time.

He ran towards the elevator, he pulled out his phone from the pocket on his jacket.

He started to dial Ji yong's number, the other line started to ring.

. .. Ji yong answer it right now..

---------------------------------------------

JI YONG'S POV

 

He's just walking in the street where he and Seung-hyun fought for the first time.

When suddenly he felt his phone vibrating in his pocket.

Huh someone's calling me .. it's Taeyang..

"Yeoboseyo" I asked.

"Why did you only just answered the phone, i'm calling you like 3 times already" Taeyang is shouted.

"Aishh, what the deal shouting at me like that, why did something happened?" You coldly said.

"Come here right now, i'm at the hospital."

"Eh..? what happened to you!?"

"Not me you dimwit, it's Eun ah !"

"Ehh ? why would i go there? i don't care what happened to her anymore. " You lied.

"I'll explain later, just get your here, all i can say right now is that

She really love you, she didn't really have any relationship with Seung-hyun

It's all an act, please she needs you right now!!" He snapped, you can hear Taeyang's voice cracked.

"I-I'm coming right now !! " You run as fast as you can.

What did he say .. it's all an act, Eun ah really loves me.. but, why is she in the hospital,

did something happened to her..

God please .. help me ..

tears fell as you run, you felt your life has a purpose again, hearing those words made you happy,

but you still can't shake this feeling that something will happen if you don't hurry up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOUR POV

 

Minutes later Taeyang walk towards you.

"Where were you?" You asked.

"Just outside, i made a phone call" he shrugged.

"Oh..." you made a "O" shape.

Nurses suddenly went inside your room,.

"Miss Eun ah it's about time" The nurse said.

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

You're about to enter the operating room when Seung-hyun hold your hand.

"Be brave, you can do it.." He mumbled.

"Thanks" You smiled.

After that they just stared at you as the door slowly closed.

You felt a bit scared of the apparatus surrounding you.

The lamp in the ceiling suddenly went on, blinding you with a flash of light.

Tears fell from your eyes, Is this the end .. I wished Ji yong is here..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Almost there .. T_T