#2 NOOO!

Fated... ENEMIES?! (DISCONTINUED)

“YAH LEE BYUNGHUN, ENOUGH WITH THIS NONSENSE! I need to get you guys on stage, but if you keep making our stylists and makeup artists quit, I will take you out of the group.” Andy hyung snapped. The other Teen Top members gulped at the sound of it but I did not wavered. “Hyung, if you want me to stop messing up then I have a request.” The members looked at me, their eyeballs look like they’re going to drop out. Andy hyung stayed silent, as a sign for me to continue. “I want the dongsaeng of Im Jinah to be our stylist and makeup artist.” “Arasso, I’ll make arrangement. But I want no more troubles from you and the rest. One more time, I’m bringing out 100% early.”

“Hyung hyung, who is Nana noona’s dongsaeng?” “Wave girl.” The members blanked. “The girl who spilled water on me.” I explained, irritated. “Hyung, you totally have a bad sense in creating pet names. That noona is so pretty and you just called her wave girl?” Niel teased and Ricky nodded his head in agreement but the both of them soon started running as I was chasing to attack them. “YAH AHN DANIEL, YOU WANT TO DIE OH?! AND WHY ARE YOU CALLING HER NOONA?! SHE COULD BE YOUNGER THAN YOU!” I yelled while chasing. “Aigoo, hyung you’re jealous right? You’re too old to call her noona, so you’re jealous that I can call her that right?” The others laughed. That’s it, Ahn Daniel, you’re so dead when I catch you.

“EONNIE!!! ANDWAE!!!!! I’m not working for that jellyfish and it’s final!” I exploded. “Mianhae, but Appa has already signed the contract on your behalf. CUBE Entertainment is also willing to let me help out with BTOB instead.” Eonnie apologetically said. I frowned. Appa, why didn’t you even ask for my opinion? Why did you always interfere with my life?

“JEONGMAL? Wah, daebak! You do have some special luck, Riri.” Suzy eonnie teased. “Ji Eun eonnie, look at suzy eonnie! She’s bullying me again!” I pout. Ji eun eonnie patted my head then walked over and hit Suzy eonnie’s forehead. I giggled but it soon turned into crazy laughter as Suzy eonnie started tickling me as revenge. “Maknae, Suzy, stop playing. They’re here.” Luna eonnie instructed.

“Aigoo, look what we have here, little princesses of our Korea Arts. Oh, yeah and our new stylist.” CAP said sarcastically. The Queenkas glared at him then at the other members. L.Joe walked to Rinah, causing them to be really close, but Rinah did not back off, “Wae?” “Nothing, just to take a look at our new staff. We have certain standards for our staff, so be glad that we want to use you.” L.Joe held onto Rinah’s jaw lightly and turned her head to scan her look. Rinah immediately slapped his hand away and kick his knee, hard. “AHH!” L.Joe yelped in pain. The Queenkas all laughed while the Kingkas sent them the death glare.

As they were at their classroom (A/N: They’re all in the same class for Arts lesson.), all the other students got really silent. They were used to the Kingkas and Queenkas fighting all the time, so they know when to shut up. *Bam! Bam! Bam!* Mr Yoon banged on the table, directing all attentions on him. “Thank you. Now can I have our Kings and Queens to settle down? We’ve got class to carry on, if not, all of you can pay me a visit in the afternoon.” Both groups sent their last glare to the opposite group and slowly retreated back to their seats.  Im Rinah, this is not over. I’ll make sure you suffer. Stop trying Teen Top, you’ll never win us.


A/N: Annyeong! The Queenkas sound really strong up till now right? Hehe, girls' power! What will L.Joe or Teen Top do? Comments please! :DDD Subscribers are greatly welcomed and my current 5 subscribers, I LOVE YOU, THANKS FOR WAITING! :DDDD