#4

Fated... ENEMIES?! (DISCONTINUED)

I walked into the waiting room and everyone went silent. I frowned. Wae, what did I do? Should I let them know that actually I just transferred not long? Aish, Im Rinah, you mad? Why do you care how they look at you? They’re immature brats, remember that. “Teen Top, you’re up in another twenty minutes, please get prepared quickly.” One of the staff came in suddenly, causing me to jump a little. I quickly regain my composure, hoping none of them saw it.

Waeyo, out of all members, the other stylist eonnie had to assign me to jellyfish. “Yah, you wanna get sack now? Oh? Ppalli!” The jellyfish questioned, annoyed. I sighed and started doing his hair. I was so focused on doing his hair when suddenly, *Bam!*, a loud banging sound was heard. I jumped again, and clutched onto my shirt. Everyone looked at L.Joe, “Omo, joesonghabnida, I accidentally kicked the table.” I glared at him while he smirked. When the rest continued whatever they’re doing, L.Joe muttered, “So a Queenka like you can get scared easily huh. Twice in a day, interesting.” I stopped, turned my face away from him as I was blushing a little. Great, so he saw it. Really, of all people?

I breathe in and out then I continued on to do his makeup. But I couldn’t hold in my anger, and then I thought of something. “YAH! Why did you slap me for?!” L.Joe scolded. I act innocent and replied, “Ani, I was applying foundation on your face. L.Joe-sshi, are you gonna accuse me like how you did to my eonnie?” “Aish, hyung! Just get your makeup done. You’re so noisy!” Niel complained. L.Joe glared at him, causing him and the rest to turn away quickly. He then sent electrifying glares at me but I just smiled sarcastically back.

“Eonnie, you really did slap Byunghun Oppa just now right?” Seolhyun asked me seriously. Seeing her angry face, I just surrendered. “Byunghun? Oh, you mean L.Joe? Ne, mianhaeyo. But he was the one who started it…” “Eonnie, he has his reasons for becoming like this. I can’t tell you but… Just treat him well oh?” What does she mean by that…? “Ehh, Seolhyun-ah, you like your Byunghun Oppa isn’t it?” I was joking but I didn’t expect her whole face to be so red. I kept teasing her until she couldn’t take it. “N-ne. Oppa joahae, but eonnie, you will like oppa too. See, he has so much charisma and you just can’t resist him.” She said shyly. My eyes widen, “NO WAY WILL I LIKE THAT JELLYFISH!” Seolhyun pouts but then turned to look on the screen again. I followed her gaze and saw that it was Teen Top. They are promoting ‘Be Ma Girl’ now.

I wanna love you all day, wanna love you all night
You got me feeling so hot, oh yeah oh yeah
I wanna love you all day, wanna love you all night
You got me feeling so hot, oh yeah oh yeah

Omona, so cheesy~ But… he kinda look… andwae!!!! Seolhyun-ah!! What have you done to me?!! Andwae, Rinah, you’ve got Ilhoon Oppa! Aish, Ilhoon Oppa, why do you have to be away now… “Eonnie! YAH! Rina eonnie!” Seolhyun shook me and I jumped a bit. “Yah, scaredy cat! Is your heart that small?” That jellyfish laughed. Forget it Seolhyun, I’ll never like a guy like him. “Ha. Ha. So funny. I guess you need more make up if not a clown like you won’t be funny enough.” I grabbed my blusher and chased him while he made a run for it.

“Maknae-ah.” Uh-oh, eonnies are gonna misunderstand. “YAH! This is Teen Top’s waiting room. I don’t think any of you is doing promotions this week, so scam.” L.Joe snapped. “Yah Lee Byunghun! Regardless, I’m older than you, you better mind your words.” IU eonnie warned. “Ani, Byunghun’s right. You Queenkas have no rights to come here. Even if Lee Ji Eun is an artist.” CAP and IU eonnie started their glaring competition. Suzy came forward to grab me, “We’ve seen your performance, so I guess you don’t need Rinah already. We’re taking her away.” Ricky suddenly grabbed my other free arm, “Aniyo, noona, we need her for our next schedule.” They were both pulling me as if playing a tug-o-war game, my arms were about to break. “ENOUGH!” I ran out of the room, up the stairs to the rooftop. Why do I feel so burdened…


A/N: Oh yeahh! I forgot to introduce Seolhyun! She's from AOA, the new girl group of FNC Music! I really like and envy them. Anyway back to story, so yeah, Rinah just transferred, so she wouldn't know but Teen Top do not know that. Ottokhae? Dear readers, please please comment! If you enjoy my story, do subscribe yeah! Peace! (Y)