#5

Fated... ENEMIES?! (DISCONTINUED)

“Rinah? Are you here?” I heard Ilhoon Oppa’s voice. I must be dreaming. He’s away in Singapore, how could he be here? “Rinah baby, if you’re not answering, Oppa is going!” Oppa? Is he really here? I walk out of a corner and saw the man I was missing and needing so much. I cried on his shoulder as he hugged me tight. “Gwaechanha. You have Oppa here. I heard from Nana noona already. Uljima, oh?” He comforted me. “Oppa, I don’t want to be their stylist and makeup artist anymore. I want to be back in Cube, with you and the other Oppas.” I sniffed.

Did we really cause so much harm to her? But so what… She’s one of them. We have to get our revenge. Why are you even doing here Lee Byunghun?! She has her Ilhoon Oppa already. “Hyung, you like Rinah noona, right?” Ricky glanced at me and asked. I panicked in my heart but I kept a straight face, “Ani. I’ll never fall for a Queenka. I have someone else, remember?” But she’s not mine anymore… Ricky seemed unconvinced by my answer but regardless, I pulled him and left the stairs.

She came with us on the van to our next venue after she calmed down. We’re changing until I was shocked! “Seolhyun-ah! Did you decide on the clothes?” I tried to sound as neutral so that she won’t be startled. “Ah-ah, ne. Is there any problem?”  She replied, looking worried. The other members thought I was creating trouble for the staff stared at me, but their expression changed when they saw a sleeveless tee on my hand. “Seolhyunnie, Minji noona didn’t tell you that L.Joe hyung doesn’t wear sleeveless tees for performance?” Niel questioned. “Ah, about that. I thought you know… maybe we could use more powder in covering that…” She answers sadly. My eomma had told me to take good care of her when she first came to work with us. That’s why I couldn’t bear to scold her. It wouldn’t be a problem previously, but now that Rinah is doing our makeup, I can’t…

I listened to their conversation and wondered to myself, why can’t he wear sleeveless tee? What’s with them and that? “Is there anything I can do to help? I mean, I’m your makeup artist, so I’ll try my best to help.” I look at them innocently but they looked… afraid. There must be something up about L.Joe. “Eonnie, can you help L.Joe oppa cover up the scar on his right arm?” Seolhyun asked cautiously. I clear away that thought and just nodded.

I grabbed his arm and saw the scar. I touched it lightly, causing jellyfish to jump a little. “Waeyo?! Stop looking at it and start your work.” He muttered, slightly blushing. DID HE JUST BLUSH? I touched his scar again and it did have the same effect. I laughed while he glared at me but soon it changed to a smirk.  I looked at him suspiciously, “Wae?” “You’re attracted to me right? I must be the first guy who you seen with a scar yet so masculine.” He said arrogantly. I blanked for a moment then burst out into laughter, so did the others in the waiting room. “Yah, jellyfish, you’re so conceited you know? If it’s really like what you said, why do you want me to cover it up?” I shot back, causing him to shut up. I seem to have said the wrong thing as I see the rest turning back with sad expressions. At least it made her feel better… No, no L.Joe. They caused it. They’re the reason you have to hide like this.

“If the Queenkas didn’t cause it, I wouldn’t have turned this way. It’s all because of you girls! Always acting almighty!” L.Joe pulled his arm away from me and walked out of the room. “L.JOE!” Chunji called out. What is he talking about? Seriously, what happened? The rest of them left the room except for Seolhyun. For once, she glared at me. Then finally, I knew…


A/N: Finally updated! I'm so sorry! I have lots of work since I'm going to take my end of year exams soon! T.T And I feel like my story's getting off-track, the more I write about it. >~< Sorry!