#3 Flashback

Fated... ENEMIES?! (DISCONTINUED)

Don’t get agitated, don’t be unprofessional, right. BUT HOW WON’T YOU GET ANNOYED BY THESE IMMATURES?! I’m their stylist makeup artist and their ordering me to buy drinks?! Nana eonnie, how did you survive with them for those 3 months? I hate my first day already… *Knock! Knock!* “YAH! Why are you so slow?!” That jellyfish started sending useless electric shocks. “Mianhae.” I replied coldly and distributed the drinks to them. L.Joe seemed to be taken aback by my reply, so he didn’t mess with me anymore.

“Noona, can I ask you something?” I heard Ricky’s voice. I didn’t reply cause’ I didn’t think he would be asking me. “RIRI NOONA!” “Don’t call me that! I’m not that close with you guys to have you calling me that.” “Arasso, but still why are you so different from school when you’re here? We couldn’t recognize you when you came in the first time.” “Simple, you guys are so egoistic, so you guys care about no one but yourselves.” I smirked. “Yah, Ricky’s trying to be nice, so stop being so mean.” Chunji warned. A sudden guiltiness struck me but I hid it. “Ani, compared to me, that jellyfish there has done worst. Sabotaging my eonnie’s work and causing her to get sacked, who’s worst?” I snapped and left the room.

“Eonnie! Rinah eonnie, don’t go!” An unfamiliar voice called out. I turned back to meet someone of my own age, but she seemed younger. “Ah, I haven’t introduced myself. Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Seolhyun imnida. I’m L.Joe oppa’s cousin and their coordi.” I scanned her briefly but she didn’t seem offended. Aigoo, how did that jellyfish have such a nice cousin when he’s hell himself. “Ah, annyeonghaseyo, Im Rinah imnida.” “Ara, Teen Top oppa has told me about you. But first, you need to go back and do their makeup and hairstyling. You don’t want to lose your job like your eonnie right?” She gave me a warm smile. I nodded and followed her back.

“HYUNG, THIS IS YOUR ENTIRE FAULT!” Ricky starts whining again. “Aish, WAE?!” I act dumb. “If you didn’t mess with Nana noona, Rina noona wouldn’t be so mad now.” He stated. “YOO CHANGHYUN, ARE YOU CRAZY?! OH?! She’s Korea Arts High’s Queenka! Have you forgotten what they did to us back then?

-Flashback-
“Joesonghabnida!” Changjo apologized to a stranger. We were playing around until he knocked into a girl. “Wow, a nerd brain dares to touch me?! Guys!” A piercing screaming voice ordered the students. We started getting food attacks. The students throw all the trash at us. By accident, someone threw a sharp object and it cut me by my shoulder. “Byunghun hyung! Gwaenchanhayo?” Ricky asked, concerned. As the bleeding could be seen, everyone stopped. Jaekyung was taken aback but she showed no sign of stopping. However, IU timidly whispered in her ears for a short while then she just walked away with the other Queenkas. The crowd soon dispersed.

“That Queenka has gone overboard! We’re about to debut, but now she had scarred Byunghun’s arm!” Chunji bellowed. “Minsoo hyung, what if Andy hyung throw Byunghun hyung out of the group?” Changjo asked worriedly. They grew silent as they walked into the CEO’s office.

“Andwae, I can’t let him debut with you guys. The entertainment world is too realistic. They can’t accept idols that are not perfect.” Andy hyung sighed. “We’ll get over it. I’m sure our fans wouldn’t mind. Furthermore, the scar is not that obvious on stage, they won’t realize. As long as L.Joe doesn’t wear sleeveless shirts, no one would know.” “Ne, Andy hyung. Jaebal, we can’t go without L.Joe.” The two older hyungs pleaded for their dongsaeng. Andy hyung sighed once more and finally surrendered. “Arasso.”
-End-

What are they talking about? What did we do to them that they have to treat us this way?


A/N: Hmm, so why does Rinah not know anything? Oo Imagine L.Joe not being in Teen Top. T.T Please comment, so I can get better! :D SUBSCRIBERS ARE LOVED. :D Silent readers at least subscribe with me yeah, geehee. xD