#1 Little Revenge

Fated... ENEMIES?! (DISCONTINUED)

A/N: Rina's POV = PURPLE , L.Joe's POV = RED & Nobody's POV = BLACK TEXT. :D


“Riri-ah!!” I dropped my phone when I heard my eonnie’s cry. “Eonnie, don’t cry. What happened?” “That… That Dongwoon… He…” She was crying too much to talk. I walked to the kitchen and came back with our favourite honey lemon tea to calm her down. “Dongwoon oppa is going overseas again! For 2 months… It’ll be okay if I had something to do while his gone but there’s his ridiculous idol, he made me lose my job!” She was explaining sadly at first but totally turned vicious when she mentioned about her job lost. “He’s a total jerk! I was styling his hair halfway, he moved himself and totally destroyed my masterpiece then he complained, saying it was my fault! I didn’t mind redoing but when I was putting on makeup for him, he moved AGAIN, so I accidentally poked his eye…” I could tell she was kinda guilty for hurting him but it was seriously that idol’s problem! “Oh eonnie, who exactly is he?” “Molla! You know I’m only obsessed over Dongwoon oppa, so I don’t really pay attention to idols. It was my first time working with them too. I only know they’re called Teen Top.” Hmm, it sounds kinda familiar. Oh well, I’ll just check with Ilhoon Oppa.

~Next Day at KBS~
“Annyeong Oppas! Annyeong Eonnies!” I greeted my fellow colleagues. “Noona! You forgot about me again!” Suddenly a voice whined. I chuckled. I would know that whining voice anywhere, “Mianhae Jaejae! Noona won’t forget again!” He nodded, pleased. But his face ce someone hit his head, hard. “YAH Yook Sung Jae, you wanna die? How can you bully your noona like that?” Ilhoon oppa scolded then walked over and gave me a tight back hug. “Aww… Just get a room Ilhoon!” Peniel Oppa teased. Ilhoon Oppa shot him a glare causing Peniel Oppa to raise his hands in defeat.

“Oppa, let go of me. I need to do your makeup. If not Minah eonnie will scold me again.” I pout. Not wanting to upset me, he quickly sat on his chair. I giggled. “Girlfriend’s boy!” Minhyuk Oppa cheekily shouted while doing his makeup. “OPPA!” “Yeah, scold him Rina. He keeps bullying me.” Ilhoon happily said. “Ani, I’m scolding you! Stop moving around if not I’ll injure you.” I said seriously. The whole room burst into laughter while Ilhoon oppa just pouts.

“Oppas HWAITING! I’ll be cheering for you guys here.” I smiled and pumped my fist. They laughed and left for the stage. I was heading to the washroom when I heard, “L.Joe hyung! You need to stop chasing away our stylist and makeup artist! Nana noona was the best we had, yet you chased her away! I hate you.” One cute guy was scolding a guy with purple hair. The guy with purple hair just gave a death glare and the cute guy immediately shut up. The group walked into their waiting room. So it’s him… That jellyfish!  I saw a staff with a box of water and an idea immediately came into my mind. Hehe, jellyfish needs to go back to its ocean! I politely asked the staff for the box that was for Teen Top and offered to “help” bring it to them.

I opened the door and said that I was there to give out water. “Yah, you don’t know how to knock oh?” That jellyfish scolded me. I was burning inside but I just forced a smile and said, “Oh mianhaeyo, I’ll knock next time.” I opened each bottle before passing to each of them, so that nobody can see through my plan. “Wah, she is pretty… She should be a  noona. Noona! You’re so pretty! But why are you giving out water here?” The cute guy asked sweetly. I can’t help but smile and just said, “My job.” Finally, I was passing it to the jellyfish. I looked at the floor. Just nice, a small chair. He’s not in his performance attire yet too, I’ll be saved from trouble. “AH!” I screamed in act. Aim… Fire! Water splashed onto his pants and he jumped up in anger. “YAH!” “Oopsy –daisy.  Annyeong!” I smirked and ran out of the room as fast as possible.

“Hyung! You looked like you peed!” Ricky laughed. The other members burst into laughter too. AISH! THAT GIRL! I’LL GET BACK TO YOU!


A/N: Poor L.Joe. That's for bullying Nana eonnie! xD Mianhae for the late update! xC