Meeting SHINee...and someone else!

Taking Chances

"Uahh, ! Donghae, get your out of that bathroom!! We're gonna be late!" You shout from the door, eye twitching - a sign that you're really pissed off.

"Yeah, yeah! I'm coming in a sec!" Is the muffled answer.

Patiently, you wait a few minutes and then scream, "GOD DAMN IT, DONGHAE!!!!!!!"

Almost immediately Donghae trips out of the bathroom and tumbles through the main door as fast as he can. He knows that if he goes to work or comes back from it late he'll get no dinner.

That rules is still valid, and Donghae grabs you and runs down the streets like a maniac.

After about 10 minutes of solid running you arrive at SM Ent.

"So *pant* should we *pant* go in, or what?!" you wheeze at Donghae, who's in no better condition than you are.

"Y-yeah *Pant*. I need to go to Super Junior's Studio, but I'm guessing *pant* they'd send someone to guide you to SHINee," Donghae answers, coughing slightly.

With that, you two say goodbye and go in, running off in different directions.

After running for a few seconds you remember that you don't even know where to go. *Author: well done, smart ^^*

So you slow down and wander around aimlessly till someone notices you. 

"Ah! Are you the new make-up artist for SHINee?" the girl asks you, after falling into pace with you.

You turn and look at her, smiling, "Yep, that's me! Only I don't know where to go. Could you help me?"

The girl grins and exclaims, "Sure! Follow me! Oppa's been waiting for you!"

The last part makes your heart flutter happily. "Which oppa?" you ask grinning happily. 

She laughs and takes your hand. "All of them, pabo!"

With that she tugs at your hand and you two run down the corridor.

'Oh yeah, no-one knows me and Taemin are dating...' you think sadly, 'so no kissing during work, huh?'

You reach a door thats marked 'SHINee MAKE UP ROOM'. The girl pushes you in playfully and just before she goes you remember to ask her, "Wait! What's your name? I'm guessing by the way you look that you're my Dongsaeng?"

The girl grins cheeckily and answers, "Yep! I'm 14, Unnie! The name's Nam Jae Hwa!" With that she sprints down the corridor.

'Energetic little thing,' you think, putting your bag down. Nevously you look around and spot a bob of blonde hair.

"Taemin!" you exclaim without thinking, and rush up to him.

He turns around, surprised and exclaims, "D-Dae?! What're you doing here?! How'd you get in?! I thought the security-"

You shut him up by tugging at his bottom lip playfully.

"Is oppa not happy to see me?" you mumble cheeckily, still tugging at his bottom lip cutely.

Taemin blushes and quickly kisses you to get you to let go.

"Dae, you know that SM doesn't know about...about..."

"About what?" you ask him, faking innocence.

He blushes angrily and then hisses, "About US!"

He sounds a little too rough, and you step back wearily.

Taemin runs a hand through his hair tiredly and mutters, "The others'll be here in a sec, you can get your make-up stuff ready if you like."