~A Date with Lee Taemin~

Taking Chances

A small Cafe (Angel's Dream)

11:20 AM

You sit stirring your coffee with a spoon, waiting for Taemin to come back. (He's just ordered croissants to go with your coffees). After a bit he comes back beaming, and holding a plate of steaming croissants. You grin and grab one saying, "That many? I thought K-pop idols have to be as thin as a sheet of paper!"

Taemin laughs and sits down, eating a croissant as well. Still chewing, he takes your spoon and plays with the foam on your coffee. You watch, expectant.

At first he just plays with it, but then he suddenly makes a little heart. You go 'awww' and kiss him on the cheeck. He grins, satisfied.

"Oh, by the way, Dae..." he starts, sipping his Latte.

You smile and say, "Yes? What's up, Taeminnie?"

"Well, SM wants me to go on 'We Got Married' with T-ara's Jiyeon."

You give him the mildest look you can manage and say, "Ah ha, and that concerns me because...?"

Taemin gives you a look back and grabs your hands. "Because you're my GIRLFRIEND and I LOVE YOU! I don't want you to get jealous or anything! Promise me, Dae!"

You stare right at him and mutter, "Only if you promise that it'll be ONLY for the camera and the fans."

But he hears and grips your hands tighter. "Please, Dae, promise me! I promise it's only for the camera and the fans, I swear on my croissant!"

You snort loudly and start to laugh - exactly what Taemin was hoping you'd do. "O-On your croissant? *Snort* That's not something very *snort* reliable to promise- *laughs like crazy*" Taemin smiles and kisses you gently. You stop laughing and savour that sweet moment where Taemin doesn't care if fans/staff/relatives see he has a secret girlfriend.

"I love you, Dae," Taemin mumbles onto your lips.
"I love you too, Tae," you mumble back.

Suddenly a thought slips from the back of your mind to right at the front.

'What about Kai? You said you loved him too, didn't you?'

Even after your date was over, that thought kept on replaying in your head.

You shake your head hard and mutter to yourself, "I DON'T love that IDIOT Kai!!!"

Looking up at the autumn trees, leaves falling gently, you add, "Or do I?"

You shake your head harder and walk on stubbornly.

'But then if I feel nothing but hatred for him, how come my heart sinks - breaks - at the mere thought of him?'

That thought confused and enfuriated you because once your mind goes to Kim Jongin...

 

It's almost impossible to tear it away from him.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey!

First chapter - done! It always feels awkward doing a first chapter, but I'm hoping both you people and I get into this story! (You seemed to be very easily entertained, by the way, seeing as you were laughing your head off about a croissant. I don't even know why I wrote that X3)

EXO fighting!!! :)