A Letter From SM

Taking Chances

"Donghae...?" you mumble sleepily, senses dulled to almost a halt.

Donghae smiles at you kindly and your hair. "Wakey wakey" he coos and you hit him playfully.

"Ow!" he plays along, "that hurt you know!"

"Well maybe it was meant to, pabo!" you answer and stick your tongue out at him.

"Right, you're going to have to cook luch for us know, Little Miss Rude!" Donghae says and hauls you up and over his shoulder.

You laugh loudly and pummel your fists onto his back. "Oppa you meanie!" you shout laughing as he carries you into the kitchen. "It's only cause you can't cook to save your life!"

"That too, but anyway! Get cracking, yeah? I'm gonna get the post."

So Donghae sets you down gently onto the kitchen table and leaves. You start preparing some Kimchi. After about ten minutes or so, you hear Donghae thundering up the stairs and sprinting through your front door.

You laugh and ask, "What's up with you? Seen a ghost?"

Donghae leans against the counter to catch his breath. "Hardly," he wheezes, "It's just that you've got a letter from SM!"

You notice the letter inbetween his fingers and snatch it off him. You rip it open and read it:

Dear Ms. Lee Dae,

We are delighted to inform you that you have been accepted as a stylist for the group SHINee. You will be their make-up artist, just like you had hoped to, and you will start tomorrow. Please come at 8:00 AM to have an introductery course with the members and your first make-up session with them. Please note that it is highly unlikely that you will be able to quit this job, as SHINee urgently need a make-up artist. We hope you can come.

Yours Sincerely,

SM Entertainment

There was more things to read about, obviously, but you just quick-read it and caught the main parts. Squealing in glee, you hop over to Donghae and shake him happily.

"I'm SHINee's new make-up artist!!!! I've got a job!!! YAY!!!"

Donghae grins happily and then remarks teasingly, "At least all that money I spent on make-up kits is finally going to come back to me! When do you start?"

"Tomorrow!!" you exclaim happily.

"Great! So we can go to work together tomorrow!! Now, get lunch ready, my little make-up expert!"

"I'm not an EXPERT, I just know my way around some blusher and mascara and stuff," you reply and continue to prepare the Kimchi.

"Ah ha, well, I'm going to do some dance practice in my room. Call me when lunch is ready!" Donghae shouts cause he's already out of the kitchen.

You laugh and make the rest of lunch.

You'd think that you would be annoyed about cooking - but it was exactly the opposite. You loved cooking, and helping Donghae wherever he needed a hand. If you ever got annoyed about having to do a chore, you just reminded yourself how much Donghae has done for you and that this would help you pay him back.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bit of a short one, but oh well X3

Yay! My poster is almost done, just a few things my lovely designer would like to change ;3

Hope you like this story and that it turns out ok :)