CHARACTERS

Taking Chances

CHARACTERS:

YOU: (Lee Dae)

tumblr_lrphv9qKFb1qkvqbpo1_500.jpg

This is you.You're cheerful, kind, thoughtful and sweet. But you're actually kinda dumb, a worry pot and you don't like being left alone. You are Lee Donghae's little sister, and sadly both of you are orphans. Living together in a humble flat, you two get on with life just fine. :) Seeing as Donghae is part of Super Junior, you're good friends with the other members, especially Kyuhyun, Sungmin and Eunhyuk. Your ex is Kai from EXO - he's already debuted - and you are currently going out with Lee Taemin. He is the love of your life, and you're sure you'll never make a mistake like with Kai again.

...

Or will you?

You are 19 years old.

LEE DONGHAE (The big brother)

Donghae is your over-protective big brother. He loves you more than anything else in the world, and always tries to distract you from the fact that your parents aren't alive. He SO doesn't aprove of Taemin - he thinks that Taemin's a bit...suspicious - but he's a hard DaeXKai shipper. Tends to embarrass you with that fact, although he doesn't mean to. He's a member of the very famous Super Junior. Donghae is 23 in this story.

LEE TAEMIN (The boyfriend)

Ah yes, this is your boyfriend, Taemin. *Sigh* You were lucky that you went to SM Ent one day with Donghae to do some paper work stuff, otherwise you would'n't have met him. It was kinda like love at first sight. You two got to know each other, and are now dating. (SM doesn't know - tut tut!) You love him so so much and whenever your together you're instantly revived. Donghae disapproves of him, and you sometimes get mad at him for that. Taemin is one of the few people who can reach you - not physically, I mean mentally - and has a way of soothing you. You can become sad and anxious very easily, and Taemin's usually the one who gets called to sooth you. He will be going on 'We Got Married' with T-ara's Jiyeon, but he's promised it's only for the fans and the camera. We'll see if he was telling the truth...

Taemin is 19 in this story.

KIM JONGIN (KAI) (The ex-boyfriend)

Rawr, this is your ex-boyfriend, Jongin. He likes to be called Kai, and you used to annoy him by calling him Jongin. You two went out about 2 years ago, and you broke up because you thought he was cheating on you. You've hated him ever since, which makes you a mean ex but you can't help it, and he just makes you angry. You've tried to avoid him ever since, but that's hard because his best friend is Taemin - a.k.a. your boyfriend. Secretly it really just tears your heart apart when you see him, because he really did love you a lot. And you thought you loved him, but know you're sure Taemin is the one. To be honest, it makes you a mean to go out with Kai's best friend, but you hadn't known that they were BFF's until recently. Kai has already debuted but you don't know with which group because you can't be bummed to find out.

Kai is 19 in this story.