7

My Forgotten Dream

 

Woohyun POV

I finally reached her apartment.

“Haemi, Haemi.” I whispered she was still on my back but now she was sleeping.

I shaked her a bit “Haemi.”

“hmm?”

“Wake up you home now, I’m gonna put you don’t down.”

“ummm no just bend down.”

So I did, she reach out her hand to the door lock and entered the code then opened the door.

“Let’s go.” She said while she laughed and pointed towards her front entrance.

I stood up again and walked in.

Woof woof~

I looked down and saw a small Pomeranian my ankles

“Ahahhaaha stop it tickles.”

I quickly looked around for the bedroom.

 I laid Haemin down on her bed because she had fallen asleep again then I slowly put the blanket over her.

Sigh~ She looks so peaceful and beautiful. My heart started to beat again as I remembered what happened earlier.

 

Flashback

*I can’t leave her alone like this.* I walked up to her and put her on my back. I made sure I got all of her things before I left the party. It was dark and cold outside. So I made her wear my coat because she was just wearing a short dress that reviled her shoulders and arms. She was really heavy and the smell of alcohol was strong. I could feel her resting her head on to my shoulder. It made my heart flutter.

I made sure I got all of her things then I left the party.

Urrmmm what was her address again, oh I remember now. It’s not that far from here, as I was walking I felt her slipping a bit so I stopped and jumped and made sure she won’t fall off my back.

I think because of the sudden movement it woke her up she yawned and I could feel her head moving against my shoulders.

“Woohyun?”

“Yes?”

“Where are we going?”

“I’m taking you back home.”

“Oh aaahahahahaha.” She started to swing her legs about making it difficult for me to walk properly.

Oh yer I forgot that she was drunk as hell.

A few minutes later she stopped I was getting near her house.

“Haemi, we’re nearly there.”

She started to mumble something, she must be sleep talking, *cute* I smiled to myself but then she asked me one question that made me stop in my tracks.

“Woohyun? Can I ask you a question?”

“yes.”

“Why do you always stare at me?”

Just then it felt like my heart just stopped, omg she noticed I thought I was hiding it quite well, this is so awkward I do know what to say.

End of Flashback

As I went to leave her apartment I saw a picture that caught my eye it was a hanging the hall way, it was a black and white picture and it looked kind of old.

 I walked closer to it, it was a picture of two little children blowing bubbles on a hill. Awww that’s sweet but why does this picture feel so familiar I looked closer, then it hit me that little girl is Haemi and that boy sitting next to her blowing the bubbles is…..

IS ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

*************************************************

huh what!!!!!!!!!!! that boy is woohyun omg 

hello guys sorry I haven't updated in a awhile, did you have a good chistmas I hope you did ^^ 

as usally you know what would make me happy comments ^_^ come on guys I need some encouragement tell me what you think about my story so far, spazz if you want too I wouldn't judge you I love seeing it. 

so plz subscribe and comment ^_^