5

My Forgotten Dream

 

You looked out the window to see that the land was foggy. It was weirdly silent as you got ready for the day. The tap dripping. Then suddenly you heard the door bell ring you jumped a little as were not expecting anyone. You hurried along shouting

“Yes I’ll be right there!”

As you opened the door you see a tall delivery man standing holding a pet basket.

“Are you Miss Park?”

“Yes”

“I’m here to deliver...”

He held up the basket showing you what was inside. You screamed with excitement as you quickly grabbed it away from him.

“OMG Kiki I missed you so much why did you take so long? How was the plane ride?”

Kiki barked excitedly as you let him out of the basket then he quickly jumped on your lap trying to your face.

“Excuse me could you sign here please”

 

You left Kiki in the flat and made sure that he had enough food to eat.  It was 5:30 pm, I had more than enough time to walk down to the ice skating rink for my trial lesson. The air was still misty and it was getting a bit colder.

*winter is approaching*

You walked into the ice skating rink and the warm air took you by surprise. The atmosphere seemed calm and quiet. You thought nobody was there so you called out

“Hello~ is anybody here?”

You hear footsteps approaching and it scares you a bit so you move backwards. Until you see the guy from the other day.

“Yes how may...”

“Oh I booked in for a trial lesson at 6”

“Um okay come this way please”

 

 

Woohyun’s POV

I heard someone calling out from the reception so I quickly went to see who it was. It was her again. I felt myself getting butterflies as I tried to ask her if she needed help. Obviously I knew why she was here how could I forget. Just like the day I saw her in the food store she looked beautiful.

 

 

Your POV

You followed behind him as you looked around the rink to see that it was big and modern. He showed me around the ice skating rink and first showed you the cafeteria. It was spacious and simple just like the rink.

The view from the large windows was breath taking. He then showed me the changing rooms and talked about some of the history of the place. The tour was over and you got ready for my trial lesson.

The instructor showed me some few basics but you was already clear on those things. She also taught you some health and safety. Before she let you go on the ice.

“Okay show me what you got”

“Alright”

As you started to get warmed up by skating around the rink. The memories of your dad and childhood came flashing back. You were overwhelmed with this feeling. Then you started to get the hang of it and you remembered the routine your dad showed you. You did every move almost perfectly as you glided along the ice.  

*****************************************************

Updated sooner than usual! Please comment

 yes you you