6

My Forgotten Dream

 

 

Weeks passed since you joined the ice skating lessons you made some new friends there and they had asked you if you wanted to go to a party with them.

“Sure I would love to go.” You said as you felt someone staring at you from a far.

*He’s staring at me again, omg this is like the 5th time I’ve caught him staring at me like that I think he likes me, but every time I look over at him he turns to look somewhere else.*

 

* You know that feeling when you can tell that someone likes you but they never make the first move, I think I’m in that situation as well or maybe he doesn’t even like me in the first place arhhhhhhh I’m so confused.  Woohyun? That’s what his name was he’s in my ice-skating class I’ve never really gotten the chance to talk to him properly, but he seemed extremely familiar.*  

You went to the changing rooms to get changed into your normal clothes.  *It’s nearly that day again.* You tried to control your tears from falling even though the reason you came to Korea was to forget or come to terms with your loss you still couldn’t help but to feel down some days.

 

It’s the day of the party and you didn’t feel like going but since they’re you’re new friends you didn’t want to disappoint them.  So you got changed into your red dress and did your hair and makeup.  You grabbed your things and headed out.

 

You rang the door bell, the house was quite big and you could hear music from inside.

“Hey Haemi, come on in.”

As soon as you walked in the smell of alcohol hit you and made you feel a bit uneasy.  You looked over to the other side of the room.

“Kayyyyyaaaaa Haemiahhhhhh.”

You smiled brightly and went over to your friends.

“Hello guys.”

“Omg Haemi you look so pretty.”

“You guys look good too.”

 

After a while of dancing and socializing you went to the buffet and saw that there was alcohol.

*Let me just try some.* You drank one cup then 2 , 3 , 4 and somehow you couldn’t stop yourself.

 

 

Woohyun POV

She was there drinking cup after cup, she tried to walk but fell no one was around as they were all dancing in the living room. So I rushed over and helped her up.  She looked up at me in confusion and bowed her head and said “thank you.”

Everyone left and she was still there sitting with a cup in her hand. She looked sad and I felt sorry for her. *I can’t leave her alone like this.* I walked up to her and put her on my back. It was dark and cold outside. She was really heavy and the smell of alcohol was strong. I could feel her resting her head on to my shoulder. It made my heart flutter.

When I was half way near her house she started to mumble something. She asked me one question that made me stop in my tracks.

 

 

 

**************************************************

Hey guys, omg Sunggyu's new album askdgfjladskfhdkjfhdhs he's voice is so perfect and I love every song listening to it everyday :') 

I hope you like this chapter you guys ^_^