1

My Forgotten Dream

 

Note:  ** means you are thinking 

 

 

*Ok Haemi-ah there’s no turning back now* you thought to herself you took a step toward the plane entrance, while taking a step on the plane you felt your heart beating faster you realised  from that time on you was on your own. You were leaving everything behind your friends and our aunt and the bad memories, you knew that this was the best way to move on in your life you couldn’t take it anymore.  You were going to start a new life in Korea away from all the sad feelings, the regrets and disappointment you have faced living in Canada.

 

*Row 56 B, ah here it is* you dropped down on the seat and placed your bag on the floor,  your seat was next to the window which was perfect because you would be able to take some pictures of the city landscape as the plane goes up in the sky and you loved looking at the cloud as well .

“Welcome aboard on Korean Airline can everyone please fasten your seat beat, are cabin staff are now going to show you the safety procedures.”

After the flight attendance had finished showing the safety procedures you felt your eye lids getting heavier and heavier * arhhh I should of when to sleep earlier, I’m so tired*

The plane started to move faster in the track

“The local time is now 7:00am we will arrive in Korea 14 hours time, this was your captain speaking thank you for your custom and we hope all hope you enjoy the flight.”

You looked out the window the ground was moving faster as the plane was building up the speed you could feel your body pushing back on the seat the plane was in maximum speed. You started to get butterflies when the plane went up in the sky, the ground was getting further away you could see people, cars and buildings they looked like little toys.  You took out your camera and took some pictures .As the plane went  into the clouds you couldn’t help but feel that you were going into heaven  you kind of felt closer to your parents  a tear feel down your cheek, you closed your eyes and before you knew it  you slowly feel asleep. 

 

 

 

*************************************************************

@yhurrmaster @Wind_Flower @juliievo thank you so much for subscribing I hoped you like the first chapter of my story I know it was a short chapter but please comment ^_^ 

Sorry if I made some grammar or spelling mistakes I will check and fix them later 

I will update soon :)