3

My Forgotten Dream

meeshelly , @ bananatofucheesecake, @tiffannytiamo yay new subscribers, thank you I hope you like this chapater 

There was another new subscriber but becuase something was wrong with AFF her and her comment got deleted T^T, I really hope you come back 

 

@tiffannytiamo Thank you here's my update ^_^ 

*********************************************************************************

 

 

It’ was getting cold and dark outside so you wore your warm jacket with your woolly hat , it’s was late November and it’s had already started to snow , I like seeing the town being cover in white fluffy snow, it made you feel peaceful kind of.

The food store was only a 15 minute walk away from your apartment. You went in the store you took a trolley then started to look around to find what you wanted, but you went straight to the junk food section, * I can’t buy real food yet because I don’t have a cooker yet, oooooo maybe I should buy some, instant noodles, chips, sweets.* You was so concentrated on looking for snacks that you didn’t notice that you was about to walk into to someone.

BAM

“Omo  joesonghabnida.” You said as you quickly went to help pick up the noodle packets that you made drop when you accidently hit the person with your trolley. You looked up and passed the noodles back to him. He smiled looked at you “No it’s ok.”

You bowed still continuing to say sorry then walked to the casher to pay for your groceries.


After you finished food shopping you went home straight home.

*Arhhhhhhh it’s so cold out* you said as you put your shopping bags on the kitchen floor, you quickly rushed to turn on the heater  then you started to put away the food in the fridge * hummmmm what should I eat I’m starving .*  Because you just moved in you still didn’t have a cooker and you didn’t have time to get out your rice cooker to make some rice, so you ran into the living room to look for the kettle which was in one of the boxes, when you got it out you boiled some water for the instant noodles you just bought.

You always felt tired after you eat and the jet lag didn’t help as well so you called it a night and went to bed. 

********************************************

Hi guys sorry for not updating for a long time I've been busy , sorry for the really really short chapter as well I will try harder to write a long chapter next time any ways I still hope you liked it , I will update soon ok

oooooo but who was the guy you bumped into at the store, haha you will have to wait and see (¬‿¬)

love youuuuuss <3

please subscribe and comment ^_^