No sir, my feelings aren't for you to play with

You are my salvation

 

CARMEN's POV
 
11:00 am. I woke up. My morning jogging was dumed today ugh!! I oturned around and saw...Taecyeon next to me!!! WHAT? So it wasn't all a dream! At least the line I drew was still respected. Ugh what was I thinking? That he would jump over it and give the best time of my life? I couldn't help but look at his perfect hair, his eyebrows, and this jawline I have dreamt about since...oh well since forever...He looks so peaceful in his sleep. Why couldn't be more
like that when he's awake?
I took a shower and went to the other side of the appartment. I fell in love with this one because I knew it would allow me to draw a line between the common places and my intimate space. I always wanted my bedroom to be like a cacoon and this was it. I put on music, went to the kitchen and started making breakfast.
 
TAECYEON's POV
 
9:00 am. I woke up. She looks like a baby. I couldn't really sleep during the night knowing she was by my side. And I couldn't make a single move! She looked so...fragile...I wouldn't want to chock her..or hurt her. I only want to protect her, from everything....AIIIIIIIISH what are you thinking Taec? this is not like you!! You can't afford to like her that much! Now stop it! I passed my heard over her forehead and into her hair, while se smiled. Was it because of my touch? 
Ugh it's 11:00 am. She seemed to be waking up. I made it look like I was sleeping. I felt her looking at me warmly, maybe she liked me after all... What was she thinking aboout right now? 
 
CARMEN's POV
 
Sarah left a note saying she left to see her friend (yeah right) and that she'll be okay. GREAT! Now I'm stuck with Mr.Perfectly y alone in this house! 
Suddenly I felt a warm volume pushing itself over me. I turned around I was face to face with these...sublime...lips of his, he was closing his eyes and said:
 
_ Mhhm scrumbled eggs! yeey!!!
 
_ You look like a child, I said
 
_ I AM A CHILD! 
 
He then got back and went towards the bathroom while passing his hands through his hair...Those arms, OMO those arms of his! 
 
_ It's okay if I take a shower right?
 
_ Yeah sure, go ahead.
 
 
I was just getting the table ready while singing along with the player "I've gotta see you again" by Norah Jones, when he got out of the shower. He only had his towel around his waist, and those muscles... I was next to the counter putting the eggs on the respective plates:
_ Do you mind putting something on?
 
_ um, well, I only have yesterday's clothes, and I don't like clothes that smell like yesterday's party, so I'll wear them once I'm ready to go
 
He then started coming towards me...
 
_ Why? don't like what you see? he said with this evil smile (there we go again with the smile)
 
_ A...Anni, that's not what I meant. I was trying to speak, hardly, ugh damn you Taec and your perfect body in my empty kitchen.
 
_ So...You like what you see hein? He said while he practically stuck his body towards mine. I started feeling temperature risin in my face, he then leaned towards me,
 
his face was so close I could hear him breathing...
_ You're cute when You're blushing you know, he said and then gave me a kiss on the cheek. He then grabbed a plate and sat on the table as if nothing happened.
 
I decided to join him and just bear with the fact that I was getting by this HOT man whom I have only dreamt of seeing let alone having him in MY house!!
 
_ So, Norah Jones?
 
_ Yeah among others, I managed to say.
 
_ So you're that kinda girl.
 
_ What "kinda girl".
 
_ Dunno, the uptight kinda girl, who always makes things right,the perfectionnist who always makes sure there isn't a slight error. The woman of whom men run away because she's just able to do everything on her own...
 
_ I got the idea, you can stop now.
 
_ As you wish, he said while pouring himself some juice. SERIOUSLY THOSE ARMS!! I mean, is it even possible to have such huge arms! I wonder what it feels like to have them around you...
 
_ Um, missy, you know if you want me that bad, we practically slept together, you could've just said the word...
 
_ Yah! Why are you so full of yourself? I was thinking of..
 
_ Of?
 
_ My oppa...
 
_ Yeah right! So uptight girl! What do you do for fun? read books?
 
_ Seriously stop it! 
 
_ you know how to have fun?
 
I gave him a killer look while I drank my juice.
 
_ Then prove it.
 
I kept looking at him, but now with a questionning look.
 
_ Let's go out today, you and me...If I have fun with you, I'll stop saying you're jeammie obseo.
 
_ I have nothing to prove to you.
 
_ No, but you need to prove it to yourself.
 
Ugh, he read in my like an open book...HOW? I was intending to finish reading the Game of Thrones today, do some yoga and work on a report...Maybe I don't know how to have fun...One day won't hurt, it's been a while since I allowed myself a bit of fun right...What hurt could it do I mean!
 
_ Fine! But it is definitely not a date!
 
_ Babe I don't do dates, he replied.
 
_ ...And I'm not your "babe". I'll go change, I said while going to the bedroom.
 
I went and started thinking of some outfit that wouldn't scream "yey! I'm out with Taecyeon" while not being too casual...
I have always had the habit of removing what I was wearing, and trying prospective outfits one by one. I was removing the third dress when I saw Taecyon's reflection in the mirror. I put the dress in front of me and turned around, facing him and trying to cover myself.
 
_ Yah!! Don't you knock?!
 
_ You're the one running around half while having a man in your house.
 
_ No one invited you..
 
_I got your conscent...
 
_ I had no choice...
 
_ Oh I think you did, you did young lady... 
 
He was getting closer to me and I was trying harder to hide my body
 
_ Relaax, the dress you wore yesterday hide nothing... 
 
_ ....
 
 
I couldn't answer. He was so close to me, again...Taecyeon, in his towel...Me , in my underware...Ugh what am I doing? What is happening? How did he manage to enter my life so easily? and how can I be so...weak near him? I looked up and saw him getting closer to me. When finally both our bodies could touch, he put his arm around my wasit and let go of the dress I was using to cover myself. Then he looked at me, cosed his eyes...started approaching his face...His lips were near my eyes, then he murmured:
 
_ I've seen better, and walked out of the room.
 
SERIOUSLY? What's with the teasing? why would he do that? I don't get him!! Finally I surrendered to him and this is wht he can say!!
I sat on the bed, not being able to think of anything.  I felt tears coming to my eyes...I had never been rejected before...I mean, I have never been in a relationship, but I've had many guys rolling over me, asking me out, and I was the one saying no, thinking I didn't have time, that I needed to work more...And there was this gorgeous man, who, for some reason, made me think he wanted me...And the I was, for the first time, willing to let him...And this is how I get treated? Ugh!! Why am I even crying?I should stop, he shouldn't see me like this! c'mon Carmen you're better than this!! get dressed and show him your indifference!! yeah that's the spirit!
 
TAECYEON's POV
 
I loved her body...Glamourous. Yes. That's it...But Ihad to hold myself, I don't know why, but I feel I want to know this girl, not just turn her into some hot souvenir... I felt she was giving in later on when I took off the dress...I was giving in too, and hell I wanted her, but I had to contain myself and walk out. I have a feeling I should take things slowly with her...I don't know what I'm doing...Why did I say I've seen better? Maybe it was a bit harsh? My head hurts of thinking so much!! ugh...
 
 
HI GUYS!!! How are you doing? Sorry again for the late update! I amanged to write at 1:30 am haha, but I couldn't write more I need to get some sleep XD....So how are you liking the story so far?