Beyond the evil smile

You are my salvation

Carmen's POV

_Looking for me?

GD, T.O.P and I turned around to face...

_ Joe!! Where have you been?

He greeted GD and T.O.P and looked at me:

_ You mind if we talk for minute?

_ No, no, sure

I got out of GD's arms while Joe was giving him a killer look, then i followed Jack.

_ GD? Really? He's such a player!!

_ What? no no!! I'm just distracting him from Sarah?

_ Oh ok, well make sure he doesn't put his hands on you another time!! I WANTED TO SMASH HIM!!!

I smiled as I looked at Joe being so protective. I always thought of him as a bigger brother but this was the first time I've seen him act like this.

_ Don't worry about me! I'll be just fine, but Jessica? really?

_ Yup!! Can you believe this?? ME and Jessica!! I feel like I'm dreaming!! and...about that, we were thinking of heading back to my appartment so..

_ oh don't worry there are thousands of ways for Sarah and I toome back. but what about your girlfriend?

_ Um...I kinda broke up with her...

_ WHAT? MITCHOSO?? Seriously Joe what is with you and breaking up on the phone?

_ At least I'm not cheating on her!!

_ You know what, I'm not even arguiing, it's been a long day

_ Yeah, so u sure you'll be fine without me?

_ Yeah yeah sure, enjoy!!

_ Make sure that player doesn't get any closer to you!

_ Don't worry, I know just what needs to be done!!

That was a lie...I had no idea of how to handle things, and as someone who doesn't like touching much,  I wasn't really comfortable having GD's arms on me...I smiled while he joined Jessica who was waiting for him. Jessica and I exchanged a smile.and I went back towards where BIGBANG was sitting, but then I decided to move to the bar and have a few drinks before I would head home. I saw Sarah was still dancing with Seungri so I didn't have to worry about anything...for now.  As I sat I heard someone say:

_ You look bored Carmen ah!

I turned to see Nichkhun was sitting next to me.

_Nichkhun oppa!! You're here too!

_ Yes I came witht he boys, so you're not having that much fun are you?

_ Well, let's sy I was hoping better for a first night at a Korean club. 

_ WHAT? FIRST TIME? Let me show you how fun is done!! 

He immediately got up and gave me his hand, as a sign of us getting to dance. The song playing was John Legend's P.D.A. He had sweet and suave moves, and since I have had a few shots, I followed him and we both moved by the rythm of music. The next song was Block B's Nalina and we continued dancing while having crazy fun, as I absolutely adored that song!.

 

 

 

 

 

By the end of the two songs Nichkhun said:

_ How about we have a frew drinks?

I nodded as I followed him back to the bar.

_ You've got pretty nice moves Carmen ah!! Is there anything you can't do?

_ OMO oppa! You're flattering me!

I felt myself blushing and had an additional drink.

_ Carmen ah

I turned to look at Nichkhun, and saw he had a very serious look on his eyes. He continued, while not looking me in the eyes:

_ I was wondering, would you like to, I mean I know you mus tbe busy with your job, and you must be tired form all the preparations you're done....which were great, I mean you looked great...anni, what you did was great...

He went on talking nonsense, and I smiled a thow cute he looked. Who would have known could be so shy!! I smiled while putting my hand on his.

_ Oppa, would you like to hang out sometime?

He smiled and put his arms behind his head:

_ Ah Carmen ah! mianhe! I mean of course!! yeah yeah yeah sure!!

We went on talking about each other's interests. He was cuter than what I saw on TV, and I was starting to like him. His phone went off

_ Carmen ah,is it okay is I answer?

_ Sure oppa go ahead!

_ yobuseyo? mhm hyung? eh? WHAT? he said whi his eyes grew wider.

_ Carmen ah, my car just got hit, I need to go see what happened!

_ Do you need me to come?

_ No no please stay, you've had a hard day, you don't need any more problems.

_ neh oppa!

_ I have your number, I'll be calling you soon Carmen ah!

He then left running and I ordered a shot of tequila. This one will be the last I promised myself, then I'll be heading home.

_ Mad that oppa left you?  someone said

I turned to face Taec with his everlasting evil smile. Ugh when will he leave me be? I turned around and asked for a second drink. heck to it, I need to loosen up and not care about him. He leaned and got closer to me as his lips could caress my ears and said:

_ You are full of surprises, Carmen.

I think I jsut died inside. WHAT IS THIS VOICE? What is happening to me? I need to control myself! I took my drink and started playing with it, mainly because my hands were shaking and I didn't want him to see it if I were to drink. He was still that CLOSE to me and continued:

_ I think we've had our share of games for the day, and the drink you've had must have loosened you up. What do you say we bring this to an upper level?

I couldn't help but look at him while raising an eyebrow

_ Make up has always been my favorite...

I got up and started walking out, but he held my hand and made me face him. We were standing in the dancefloor and in order not to have all people staring at us, we started dancing. I'll stay with you by John Legend was playing, se he had to hold me close, he put his arms around my waist, put mine around his neck, and we started dancing while looking at each others' eyes. Why couldn't I take my eyes off of him? 

 

 

_ I was just kidding you know, you should really loosen up a little.

I was still looking at him, I couldn't say a word...I wanted to walk out, I want to slap him again, but I couldn't...

_ Why don't we start from the beginning...You just walked down to the club, I was bored and I saw you so I asked you to dance....I'm Taecyeon, you?

_ Ca...Carmen I replied while still looking at him.

_ As in the Opéra? I hope your life isn't as dramatic as hers.

_ It's quite boring actually.

_ What? you! I'm sure all men are fighting over you! I know I would!

Wait...Is he flirting with me? I started looking around as I felt myself blushing, and realized something.

_ Wait, Where's Sarah? I said while I stopped dancing.

_ She's a grown up, she can handle herself, taec replied while putting my hands again around his neck, but I felt something bad was happening.

_ I'm sorry Taecyeon ah, I need to go...I said while I took off my hands and went looking for Sarah.

Who should I ask? What should I do? maybe I should check with BIGBANG?  Seungri, yes!!!

I started looking for him and found him flirting with a girl I didn't know.

_ Seungri ssi, have you seen my friend?

_ Oh she was with some rookie's manager, I don't remember his name...I think I saw them going this way...

_ Gee thank you, enjoy your night. I said while turnning back to the "this way"...This was was none other than stairs...OMO STAIRS!! I ran over and found a set of rooms...

I opened the second one by intuition and found a man  lying over a woman,  who seemed to be half unconscious....SARAH!!! 

_ YOU JERK!! GET OFF OF HER!!!

_ Wanna join baby? he answered

I made a move to punch but someone was faster than me, grabbed him and gave me a hard puch.

_ JACKASS!! is that how you treat ladies? You'll hear from me!! Are you OKAY? Taecyeon said while looking at me.

_ How...what are you doing here?

_ I figured something bad could happen to you, so I followed you.

I couldn't say anything while he grabbed Sarah and said:

_ Kajja!

All I could do was follow him...I couldn't understand anything...Why was he being ncie all of a sudden? What? afraid something could happen to me? huh?? 

_ Get in the car, I heard suddenly.

He had had the time to grab my bag, which was still next to BIGBANG, put Sarah in the back seat and we were in..the parking lot? didn't even pay attention! 

_ You getting or what? he said...

I nodded while I got next to him in the car, and he started driving.

_ Can you give me the address?

I gave him the address while he was entering it to the GPS. An awkward silence had settled, while Sarah was saying weird thinkgs in the back. I noticed he had put her trench on her. I smiled, looked outside the window, and said:

_ Komawoyo.

He did not reply, but I felt  his smile...A warm, overwhelming smile, instead of the evil one..

 

HI GUYS!! How have you been doing? I'm still stuck with my application stuff soi slowed down the updating rate TT_TT!! So sorry!! Hope you stil like the story though!! Give me your opinion!!! Don't forget to subscribe!!! I think i'll have enough time to update tomorrow!!!