Too many oppas?

You are my salvation

Carmen's POV

The DJ gave the sign for a final switch and as I was turning over myself to be held by my partner to be, I was quicly held and brought aside of the dancefloor to a much less lightened corner...The hands pushed me against the wall and held me with strength. I looked up and saw that it was no other than...Taecyeon.

_ Yah!! Let go of me!!

I tried to make him remove his hands but I was struggling as a deer would try to escape the tiger's embrace... When one cannot run away from people, they can only face them. First I must not show that I'm scared. I looked at him, trying to see something in his eyes, or smile, but he was giving me a poker face. I tried to calm down and said:

_ What do you want?

He finally showed a bit of humanity by smiling, but it was a scaring smile, as if he had some evil plan that was going just the way he wants it to.

_  That was some show you were pulling off back there with the guy...Almost got me.

_ Got you?

_ Yup, got me, ...You don't hear that a lot from men do you.

That's it!! Thi guy si REALLY getting on my nerves!!

_ Can you let me go?

_ I'm not done yet!

_ Well I have nothing to say to you, and my friends are waiting for me, soo.

_ "Oh I don't think they are", he said while showing his head towards Joe, who was dancing with...SNSD Jessica?? Really? And WHAT A DANCE!!! then he showed me Sarah who was sitting next to BIGBANG members and was flirting with GD... I'm sure she'll end up doing some mistake by the end of the end, I should go make sure everything's ok.

_ Look, I slapped you but then I fixed your costume. I talked mean to you but you did the same. Fair and Square, there's nothing to be done between us, not let me go please. I was hoping now he'd let me go, but then he said:

_ Why do you hate me so much?

_ I don't, well I didn't, but I never thought you would be the judgement kind of person.

_ I'm not!! I admit it was wrong to say what I said about your work, and I really appreciate what you did for me, for the costume...

What? Is he being nice or something?? What is that?? I suddenly realized how close he was to be. His hands were still holding me against the wall and his face was a few inches away from me, he was leaning down towards me so that our eyes would be at the same level, and I couldn't help but put my eyes on his lips...WHY DOES HE HAVE TO BE THIS HOT? Wait, what am I thinking, Carmen, focus, focus, What was he saying? oh yeah something about me doing something..

_ Like what you see that much?

He got me out of my thinking. He was smiling again, Ugh that evil smile!! 

_ What?

_ I can tell by your looks that you're into my lips...if not me (ugh and there I thought he was being nice, there we go again) Wanna taste? he said while getting closer.

OMO OMO OMO what? what? no no no do something Carmen!! Do something!! but then, those lips....aaaaaaaish they look so, so...

_ Don't!!! I said as I turned my head around and he ended kissing me in the neck. Just that kiss made my body tremble from head to toes, JUST WHAT IS HE?

He looked at me, with a surprised face. He stared at me for what seemed like an eternity. He finally let go of me without saying a word and without looking at him I made myself a way to reach Sarah. The DJ was playing "Amazing" by UKISS. I would've joined the dancing crew since I LOVED this song but I was in shock and had to see how drunk Sarah was.

 

I tried not to look behind. I saw Joe flirting with Jessica, she was all over him. Ouah who could think Joe would be that appealing to girls? I got next to Sarah and BIGBANG, she looked at me and said:

_ Where were you? Finally hooking up with someone?

I just looked at her while raising an eyebrow, as Seungri got up and said:

_ You are Carmen sii! the manager! I remember you! She had a few drinnks so she doesn't know what she's saying!

_ It's alright, I know her, thank you for remembering me!!

_ Oh I never forget a beautiful face, Seungri said with a wink. He was so cute and friendly, I saw things between GD and Sarah were getting heated up a little, as his hands had started to wander a bitover her body, while she was gigling. Yup it was time I intervene:

_ Seungri sii, would you please ask my friend for a dance?

_ Why not you? I danced with you during the mashup and I'd like to do it again!

_ Well save me a dance for later, but now I need to get out of his embrace.

He looked at Sarah and GD and nodded his face. He went to Sarah and said:

_ Beauty come dance with me, while he already started to dance to a remix of 2PM's hands up.

 

Sarah looked at GD who gave Seungri an angry look, I stepped forward and said:

_ Ji Yong oppa! I didn't get to talk to you earlier, would you give me a bit of your time?

He looked at me, and thinking he'd have a substitute, looked at Sarah and said while biting his lips:

_ You go have fun, I'll be right here.

Sarah giggled and went to dance with Seungri as I sat next to GD, right where Sarah was sitting.

_ So, You're Carmen right

_ Yup, I see you remember.

_ Of course I do. So tell me Carmen, how do you intend to keep me entertained since you stole the girl I got from me?

_ Well, what would you like ?

_ Nah, you're too sober for what I'd like to do soo...

_ Hey Carmen ssi, I was really impressed by your speech earlier, you seem like a very ntelligent person!

That was T.O.P speaking, OMG he just saved me! 

_ Thank you Seunghyun ssi, that is most kind of you!

_ I have a question for you though

_ Sure Seunghyun ssi, go ahead.

_ So, between me and Ji, who do you think is the Almond, and who do you think is the chocolate?

I burst in laughter, I was afraid he'd asky some weird question. So what they say about T.O.P is true!! he's really a fun person!

_  So what does the beauty have to say? that was GD speaking.

I smiled, I had to keep him occupied,  plus T.O.P really made me feel comfortable so I stated:

_ Well I'd say T.O.P is the almond because he's distinguished, is cracking and has a nut that needs to be broken to the real thing. I mean, even though you seem very mature, once the eprson gets to know you they find out you're fun and outgoing. I'd say then GD is chocolate 'cause is kind of aphrodisiac, and it seems to me that being on a relationship with him would make someone feel great, but then it would hurt a lot, just like chocolate, making you feel good about yourself, then bringing you to saddness and tears.

They were both looking at me with wide eyes, when GD put an arm around me and said:

_ Now you ma lovely, are starting to interest me.

I smiled at him as I was taking my four shot, I was feeling lighter, I looked over the dancefloor looking for Sarah

_ Looking for me? A voice said as the three of us turned to face...

Taecyeon's POV

WHAT? She wouldn't let me kiss her? This is the first time since I debuted that a girl wouldn't want me to kiss her!! What is wrong with this girl? She caught me by surprise when she said that "don't"!! I was pretty sure she was looking at my lips...ugh she's playing hard to get!! Is that what she's going for? I WILL SHOW HER THAT NO ONE CAN RESIST ME!!!!

I looked over and saw her sitting next to BIGBANG. She said something to Seungri, who then went to dance witht he girl she came with, while she took her place next to GDRAGON. So she likes him?? What the heck is happening? Ugh this girl is driving me crazy!!

I'd better go see what the boys are up to...

No one's POV

Taec went and sat next to the boys. Nichkhun was looking at him for a while now then he said:

_ Where did you go?

_ Just take a bit of fresh air, there are too many people

_ I saw you take that manager to the corner, did you try to do anything??

_ What? no!! 

"why does Nichkhun always know everything" Taec thought, but he didn't say anything.

_ I really hope you didn't try anything, she looks like a good person. I think I will get closer to her.

_ What? no! Don't do that!! Taec said

_ So you like her?

_ No, no it's not that...She's crazy man!! she's weird!!!

_ Hahah whatever, I think I like her, I'll go for it.

Taec didn't answer, he was looking at Carmen. She was laughing and talking to T.O.P and GDRAGON. Suddenly GDRAGON put his arm around Carmen, Taec stood up, but saw someone standing behind them, as they all turned around to face him...

 

Hi guys!! I am so so so sorry I could not update these last few days!! I'm busy with a few applications that take all of my time!! I'll do my best to update soon though!! Enjoy your reading and let me know what you think!!!