Everything's gone upside down

You are my salvation

TAECYEON's POV

_ Komawo...

She said it as a whisper...She must be really proud. I could not help but smile when she said thank you, her voice is just so...warm and reassuring, and I just feel like she's pure... I tried to look at her without showing it. She had a very beautiful face and yes, innocence was written all over it. I wonder if, if she's never been kissed. Is this why she was afraid? I must have really scared her back there! Taec you idiot!!!

We got to her appartment. I stopped the car, she got out and opened the back door to get her friend out. What was she planning to do? She tried pulling her but she didn't have enough strenght. I put my hand on her arm, took her friend and piggy backed her. 

_ Lead me to your appartment, I said.

She stood there for a few seconds, probably wondering if it would be wise for me to go into her appartment at 4:30 am. She then turned back and went towards the stairs, but then turned back and used the elevator. Mhm athletic are we? 7th floor. We got out of the elevator. She then walked into the appartment that was on the corner and opened the door.

_ Come on in, she said without looking me in the eyes. Does she really hate me?

I walked into her appartment while she made a sofa turn into a spacious bed.

_ You can put Sarah down here.

I put her friend and  left my eyes wander around the appartment. This girl sure had great taste. She was able to find the eprfect combination between modern and Baroque style. Her appartment reminded of her: Unique, distinguished and comfy...She had a very nice kitchen space with an open bar, quite a lot of ustensils (Does she know how to cook?), and I was standing in a room/hall that seemed to be more than a living room, next to which was the dining room. Then there was a sort of door, with plenty of books, which seemed to be leading somewhere...more intimate? I don't think I want to let go of this girl....But how?

CARMEN's POV

TAEC WAS IN MY HOUSE? Brain, if I'm dreaming it's definitely not funny!! Wake me up now!! seriously!! I tried to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't sleeping, and boy did it hurt!!!!! I turned around and saw Taec was looking at my appartment. I didn't know what to do, all I wanted was for him to leave so I could take a shower and get some sleep. He then layed his eyes on me and said:

_ Can I crush here for the night? The boys are gonna have an after after party and I don't wanna handle the noise.

What? Nichkhun didn't say anything about a part? What is he talking about? What should I do? "No, go back to your dorms, I can't have a man spending the night here' Should this be my answer? YES!! This is what I should say, go aheard Carmen!

_ Sure, you can have my bedroom.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU BRAIN? I SAID NO!!

_ No no I wouldn't want to bother. If you want I can have your friend taken to your bedrom and I can take the sofa.

_ No she's too drunk, I spend tons of money to keep a nice smell in my bedrom, I can't ruin it. Just take a shower and go to sleep.

_ I refuse to have you sleep somewhere while I take the bed!

_ Taecyeon ah, I'm really in no mood to argue so you decide on what you want to do. I'm done thinking for the day.

He went to take a shower as I took out my spare sheets and had them put down next to my bed. I was almost done when he got out with a towel. His macular abs were just splendid, and his wet hair only made things worse...OMO I'm not getting any sleep tonight!!

_ Hum, would you have some clothes for me?

_ I think I have Joe's pyjamas  Would it be fine?

_ Yeah sure anything will do.

I gave him the pgs but the shirt was too small for him.  I went to take a shower too. Why did I buy all these y negligés? NOT A SINGLE DECENT pyjama!! I thought I'd live alone, and so all I did was buy a collection of negligés.I took the one that seemed less transparent but still!! I tried covering it all up with a dressing gown. When I got out, I was faced to a shirtless taec doing pushups in my bedroom. This is all so crazy!! WHAT IS GOING ON? He smiled when he saw me and sat on the sheets I had prepared in a yoga position. MUST.NOT.LOOK. I went to check on Sarah...

TAECYEON's POV

I was doing pushups when she got out of the bathroom. She was wearing a dressing grown but while she was moving I could see she was wearing a light tissue...a negligé? Negliés make me weak, I hope it's not one because I won't be reponsible for what might happen... Ugh this girl is driving me crazy!!! I couldn't keep being focused so I just stopped and sat to meditate a little. Her moving around me was sort of and I needed to calm down. She went out of the room, probably to check on her friend. Then she came back and said, still without looking at me:

_ Can you please move to the bed?

_ I was raised well you know, there is no way a lady is sleeping on the floor while I'm having the bed.

She finally looked at me. She had removed her makeup. I thought her eyes seemed big because of all the lights and the makup but these were the most beautiful, wide, pure eyes I had seen. What was I saying to her? oh yeah

_ I was raised well too, there is no way my guest is sleeping on the floor while I'm having the bed.

This is gonna be so cliché, but I'm gonna go for it. I don't care, I want to be with this girl

_ Let's share the bed then!

Without saying a word she sat on the bed and took a half of it, then put a sheet to mark half of the bed.

_ This is my half, that's yours. Goodnight. She said as she turned back.

I didn't expect her to agree. I just said it while thinking of all these dramas!! Am I living one? Maybe she had too many shots so she loosened up and accepted? Why did she go to sleep? 

I got on the bed too and lied there. She was still sleeping with her  dressing gown. She could've just worn some pjs instead of a y thing. I couldn't help but look at her hair, her black dark hair, which led me to her back. She wasn't too skinny, she was jsut the way she should. She had very slight feminine curves that I could guess from over the cover...I wonder what it might have been like to kiss her? Maybe if I try now? What if she's still awake?

_ Carmen ah, still awake?

_ Mhhhm, I got as a reply.

_ You know, I really don't want us to start on such bad terms. I mean, I'd like it if you only remembered our first meeting while dancing. I liked that, didn't you?

_ Mhhhhm, she said. Boy I was trying so hard for a girl who wasn't even ready to hold a conversation with me.

_ So, are we cool? I said while smiling and waiting for a longer Mhhhm when she suddenly turned around and said:

_ I have been awake since 6:00 am. I freaking love to sleep and all those who keep me from sleeping turn into my ennemies. Can you let me sleep if I say we're cool??

I didn't really understand what she said. As the window could let in a slight brightness, I could see that her dressing gown had opened up a litle and I could see have a view of her . She suddenly realized what I was loking at and closed down the dressing gown to return to sleep. I just sayed there, thinking about this day, about this girl that got me looking for her, who seems not to be by me, not to like me. AAAAAish Taec, what on eart are you doing?

CARMEN's POV

 Wait...I'm in the same bed as TAEC!!!! OMO if Hottest would see me I'd be soo dead by now! His voice was the iest, and in the dark, I coudln't even speak, all I could say was mhhm...And I didn't want him to see me blushing just by the idea that he's next to me. I'm such an idiot!!

NO ONE's POV

Half an hous later they were both sleeping. A phone rang in the living room and Sarah answered:

_ Yuuuup!! oppaa? did you miss me? where are you now? okay I'lll be there right now!

She then put on her trench, wrote a note and left.

 

Hi everyone!!! I had a bit of free time so I wrote this update!! I'll try to update again in the evening!! Let me know what you think!!!!