I Don't Even Get A Hug? What's Up With That?

Expecting the Unexpected

MinGi's POV

After I left Courtney withTaeMin, I went back to my room to hopefully find MinHo. I went down the hallway, opened the door and steped in. I saw MinHo lieing on his bed with his back to the door. I went over and sat next to him on the bed. He looked over at me with teary eyes, then looked away. "What do you want?" He asked.

"I was coming to check on you."

"Well, I'm fine, now can you leave me alone?" He asked. I decided to leave it at that and go to sit on my bed. A few minutes later everybody came filing in after lunch. Courtney walked with TaeMin, but stopped at the door. She saw MinHo and decided to not go inside. MinHo wiped the rest of his tears away and sat up in his bed. I was reading a book when a knock came at the door. I decided to get up and open it since no one else even bothered to move. I opened the door to see Big Bang standing there.

"Hello, is it ok if we come in and visit for a little while?" G-Dragon asked with a bow.

I bowed back and said, "Sure, come on in." I held the door open as they walked through the doorway. After they all came in, I closed the door and went over to my bed and sat down. They were going around the room saying their hello's and such. They just totally ignored me.

DaeSung came up to me and asked, "Why are you in a boy's room?

"There were too many girls in the girl's rooms so they put me in here, I know, crazy right?" I said. He just nodded and sat down on my bed. We all talked for a while, DaeSung and I became freinds. As they were walking out of the room I said, "And were do you think you're going, TOP?" TOP turned around and finally noticed me. He had a very surprised face and smiled. "I don't even get a hug? What's up with that?" I said standing up.

He walked over to me and asked, "Now what are you doing in a boy's room?" I explained to him why, and he pulled me in for a hug. "I missed you, you know," he said.

"I did too," We broke the hug. "How have you been?"

"Good, you?"

"Better."

"Well, I should be going, I'll text you later," he said as he waved to everyone in the room and walked out.

"Who was that?" Neil asked.

"I think that was her boyfriend!" Tao said.

"OOOOOH!! MinGi has a boyfriend!!" everybody cooed.

"What? No! TOP is my brother!!" I almost yelled.

                                          ~0~0~

A/N: So sorry, really short chapter, I have no idea what to write so.. yeah.

COMMENT! SUBSCRIBE!! TELL YOUR FREINDS!!! *skittles away*