It's Not What It Looks Like! I Can Explain!

Expecting the Unexpected

Emilee's POV

I was walking to the commons with Courtney to get luch when I saw Onew walking up to us. He stoped infront of me.

"Hey Emilee, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with me sometime," he asked, his hands were in his pockets and he was rocking back and forth oh his feet.

"Sure! What time were you thinking about?" I asked.

"Uhh... I was thinking about right now, honestly," he said sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck. I glanced torward Courtney for her approval.

She just nodded and wispered, "Good luck" and walked away.

"Sounds good to me!" I said, turning back to Onew.

"Ok,"

"Let's go!" I said grabbing his hand and pulling him inside the commons area. As we were walking to the cafeteria, I saw Nicole and Key talking to each other. Nicole looked shocked and sort of confused while Key looked like he was about to be beaten. I just decided to leave them to their little moment and went through the lunch line. Since I wasn't that hungry, I just got chicken and a salad. I paid for my lunch and walked over to an epty-ish table and sat down. We sat in an awkward silence for a few minutes untill Onew finally decided to try to break the ice.

"So, umm... What's your favorite color?" he asked in his normally awkward manner.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Courtney's POV

Perfect, just perfect. Now I have nobody to eat lunch with. Nicole is hanging out with Key, Emilee's with Onew, and God knows where MinGi is. I feel like a total loner now. I walked through the line, paid for my lunch, and sat down at an empty table in the commons. I already started eating my lunch when TaeMin walked up and stood next to me.

*points to the seat beside me* "Is this seat taken?" he asked.

"Go ahead," I said glumly.

"Is everything ok?"

"I guess. It's just that Nicole is eating lunch with Key Oppa, Emilee Unnie is hanging out with Onew Oppa, and I have no idea where MinGi is, so now I have no one to eat lunch with."

"Well, you always have me!" he said with a wide smile.

"Yes, I guess I do have you." *smiles* The bell rang soon after I said that. I walked over to put my tray up and saw Nicole and Key talking. Well.. It looked more like staring at each other, but it's probably just the angle that I'm looking at. I walked out of the commons and said goodbye to TaeMin and started to walk torwards my room.

"Where do you think you're going?" TaeMin asked, his hands on his hips.

"Well, I was going to go back to my room, but it looks like you don't want me too"

"Why don't we go outside and walk around for a little while? I mean, if you don't have anything else to do today."

I thought for a moment. 'I don't think that DivaKey or Muzzy will miss me that much, and I don't have anything else to do today, so, why not?' "sure, why not?" I went up to him so we could walk side by side, and we made our way to the court yard.

 

TaeMin's POV

Goodness. I don't know why I keep wanting to hang out with Courtney, it's just, *mental sigh* There's something about Courtney that's not like other people I've met before. I mean, I love MinHo, right? But lately, it feels like MinHo and I have been drifting apart. Sure, there's plenty of people that would want to be with him, but I'm scared that if 2min breakes up, I'm not going to find anyone else like him, or atleast close to the way he treated me. Now that Courtney's here, I don't feel that fear that I have, and I'm pretty shure it's not because she looks a lot like me. When I first saw her, she looked.... Well, there are no words to describe her, atleast none that I know of. When she came over and sat down on my bed during the game yesterday, I felt a spark of some sort come between us. And I'm pretty sure it wasn't just static electricity. Well... I'll think about this later, but right now, I'm hanging out with my freind, that just so happens to be a girl.

Suddenly, Courtney slipped and started to fall backwards. I quickly turned around and grabbed her by the waist. Before I knew it, I was kneeling, holding Courtney tightly in my arms, bodies pressed together, her arms around my neck, and our faces just centemeters apart. I think we both litteraly saw a spark appear between us. She gulped and my heart started racing. 'I hope she doesn't hear my heart beating so fast' I thought. I heard something being dropped on the ground behind me, I didn't even bother to look because I was entranced by Courtney's deep, blue eyes.

"T-T-TaeMin?!?!" a startled and shakey voice said. It sounded kind of familiar... I decided to losen my grip on Courtney just a little bit just so I could turn around and see who was talking.

"MinHo?" 'Oh God, how much did he see?' I also saw MinGi standing next to him. She was shocked too, but she didn't look betrayed.

"HOW COULD YOU??" MinHo shouted as he ran out of the hallway. I quickly pulled Courtney into a standing position and ran to catch up to MinHo.

"It's not what it looks like! I CAN EXPLAIN! MINHO!!" I screamed, trying to catch up to his fast running pace. He suddenly stopped and turned around to look at me with tear filled eyes.

"There's nothing that you can explain. I saw what happened when I came around the co-"

"No! *pants* she slipped and I cou-"

"And to think that I was going to better myself for you," MinHo said. He started to turn around and walk away, but I grabbed his arm and tugged on it to try to get him to stop. MinHo just brushed my hand away and yelled, "IT'S. OVER!! 2MIN IS NO LONGER!! GET AWAY FROM ME!!" He then ran away to the bathroom, leaving me there in a pool of regret, tears and sadness. I sank to my knees, burying my face in my hands. Both MinGi and Courtney came over to me and tried to comfort me. But it wasn't helping very much. Courtney was trying to talk to me, but I couldn't hear her over my sobs. Then suddenly, MinGi pulled me into a tight hug and started rubbing circles against my back saying sweet nothings like "shhhh.. it's all going to be ok." I only cried and sobbed harder. Then she started to sing a song that sounded like it was in English, but I wasn't sure:

"Go to sleep you little baby, Go to sleep you little baby,

 Your mama's gone away, but your daddy's gonna stay, didn't leave nobody but the baby.

Go to sleep you little baby, Go to sleep you little baby,

Everybody's gone in the cotton and the corn, didn't leave nobody but the baby.

Your a sweet little baby, Your a sweet little baby,

Honey and the rock, but the shugar don't stop, gonna bring a bottle to the baby.

Don't you weep pretty baby, Don't you weep pretty baby,

She's long gone with her red shoes on, gonna need another lovin' baby.

Don't you weep pretty baby, Don't you weep pretty baby,

You and me and the devil makes three, don't need no other lovin' baby.

Go to sleep you little baby, Go to sleep you little baby,

Come and lay you bones on the Alabaster stones and be my ever lovin' baby."

MinGi's voice was sweet as honey, and comforting like a mother singing to her child. I couldn't understand the song, but I did feel a lot better. I can actually calm down and breathe, my sobs have gone away and I can understand what they are saying. She released her hold on me so I can stand up and wipe my tears away.

"You are a really good singer, MinGi," I commented.

"Thank you. Are you ok?" she asked.

"I'm fine, it just hurts a little." I said, my heart fell ten feet when I saw MinHo exiting the bathroom. I just turned the other way and started walking in the other direction.

"I'll go talk to MinHo, you stay with TaeMin, just to make sure he's ok," I heard MinGi wisper to Courtney. Courtney's the only other person that I want to be with right now exept for MinGi and Key umma.

"Ok," Courtney wispered back. MinGi walked away to find MinHo wile Courtney came up beside me, grabbed my hand and laced her fingers with mine. "Do you still want to go to the courtyard?" she asked in a soft voice, sqeezing my hand reashuringly.

"Yeah," I replied in a weak voice. We then continued on our origional route to the courtyard.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Nicole's POV

"I know we just met yesterday, but, I love you"

Woah, wait, what? Did he just say that he loved me? I had to restrain myself from pinching myself to make sure that this wasn't a dream. I just stood there in complete shock, not knowing what to do. I noticed that he looked scared for a few moments while I tried to register what was happening. His expression relaxed and turned into a look of pure sorrow."Uhh, sorry for wasting your time, you probably think that this is weird, I understand so, uhh, see you later, I guess," he said and started to walk away. I just stood there untill I finally registered that this was reality. He was already out of the commons and I started to run and call his name.

"KEY OPPA!! WAIT" I yelled. He turned around and his face brightened when he saw me. I hugged him so tightly that he stumbled back a few steps. "I love you too, Key oppa. It's just that I thought I was dreaming and I can't believe that this is real and I'm sorry that you thought that I rejected you and I-"

I was shushed by Key's lips that were softly pressing against mine. I let out a small gasp when he did this guesture. I wasn't sure how to react so I just stood there in complete shock. I let my eyes flutter closed and responded by kissing back. After a couple moments he broke the kiss and looked into my eyes, holding my cheeks in his hands. I pouted a little bit from the absence of his lips on mine. This made him chuckle a little bit. I glared at him and thought, 'just wait untill I'm legal, then we'll see who's the cute one. *evil plans* *evil plans*'

 

Key's POV

I was prepared for the impact of rejection for a few moments untill I realized that she hasn't said anything yet. I relaxed my appearance and looked at her sadly and said, "Uhh, sorry for waisting your time, you probably think that this is weird, I understand, so, uhh, talk to you later, I guess." I started to walk away and noticed that she wasn't coming after me. 'atleast she knows now' I thought. I was already out of the commons when I hear someone yell my name. I turned around to see Nicole running torwards me. I felt my face warm with glee.

"KEY OPPA!! WAIT" Nicole yelled. She ran up to me with such force and a tight hug that I stumbled back a few steps. "I love you too Key oppa. It's just that I thought I was dreaming and I can't believe that this is real and I'm sorry you thought I rejected you and I-"

I shushed her with my lips. It was just a soft pressure against hers. She gasped a little when she realized what was happening. She just stood there in shock untill she finally responded by kissing back. Her lips were soft, plush. I just couldn't get enough of them. I decided that I should break the kiss so that it wouldn't go too far were everybody could see. I pulled back just enough to look into her beutifull, blue eyes. She pouted a little bit which made me chuckle. She gave me that look that said: Who are you laghing at? I grabbed her hand and led her to a remote place in the school to get a little privacy. I made shure that the camera didn't follow us so we could be tottaly by ourselves.

Unexpectantly, Nicole pushed me up against the wall and planted a soft kiss on my lips. I pushed her gently onto the other wall without breaking and deepened the kiss. Oh my freaking GOD. I'm guessing she was really happy because she pulled me closer to her. I swear, she is the best. kisser. EVER. I felt like I was on cloud nine.

Now, I only have one thing to say: Best. Day. EVER!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: TADA!! I tried to put a little bit of everything in this chapter. I went bowling before I started typing this so my hands kind of hurt now >.< If you recignized the song that MinGi sang to TaeMin, it's "Go to sleep you little baby" by (I don't remember who), but it's from the movie Oh Brother Where Art Thou? one of my faves ^^ my friend is scared that I put in my story. Here's our conversation:

Friend: wait, you didn't put in there, did you? (we were talking about her and Key)

me: what's your definition of ""?

Friend: OMG, like X RATED OMG

me: and your asking the person who had to click on several links from the definition of "" on dictionary.com

Friend: you want me to die, don't you?

me: yes, yes I do

Friend: YOU ARE SO MEAN

So now I'm sitting here trying to make this A/N as long as I can. I'm so mean, arn't I? *smiles evily* I also told her not to make the ninja panda (me) angry or the update will be pushed back further. It looks like she's getting really mad so I should rap this up so... BYE BYE

Subscribe!! Comment!! TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT ME AND MY STORY!!! *skittles away*

Oh, and here's a poll for you: