Truth or Dare

Expecting the Unexpected

MinGi's POV

I walked into my room to find SHINee was still in the room, but EXO M had arrived. I walked over and sat on my bed and pulled out my laptop. I noticed that they were giving me strange looks. Well this is awkward, I thought to myself. My eyes flickered up from the screen to see them talking to each other in low voices. Just as I was about to say something to them, Teen Top walked in. C.A.P gave me a weird look but shrugged it off, the others didn't seem to notice me. They all sat on their beds that were already made and started to finally notice me. That's when MinHo finally spoke up.

"Now that we're all here, this is MinGi, *gestures to MinGi* she will be our roommate."

"But why is she in here?" Ricky asked.

"They probably needed a twist in the show and decided to put a girl in a guy's room to see what happens." Lay implied.

"No, all of the girl's rooms were full so they put me in here" I said, looking up from the computer screen.

"I still say that they needed a twist in the show," Lay mumbled.

Just then, a knock came from the door. "I wonder who that could be," I said as I got up, since I was closest to the door.

I opened the door to find Mrs. Crumb standing there. "Hello Ms. Choi, I have mail for your room. It's for everybody, so read it aloud." she said, handing me a letter.

"Thank you Mrs. Crumb," I said as I took the letter.

"Goodbye"

"Goodbye Mrs. Crumb," I said, closing the door. I turned to the guys and opened the letter.

"Dear contestants, I hope your stay so far has been great. You will be staying here until this time next year, so get along with your roommates! There will be challenges that you will do every week, but that will start next week. Until then, settle in your rooms and get to know one another. Your roommates will be your teammates. They will be your buddies when we go out on field trips. You will get another letter this time next week containing your first challenge. This still is a school so, classes will still be going on in other rooms. Enjoy the rest of your stay! Sincerely, Mrs. Crumb, assistant principal of Heritage High School."

"Well, this should be interesting," L. Joe said.

"I have an idea, how about we play a game!" Kris said.

"That sounds fun," said Neil.

"What game did you have in mind?" I asked.

"How about Truth or Dare?" Key suggested.

"Ok," said LuHan. Every else agreed to the suggestion.

"What's your opinion, MinGi?" Tao asked.

"Sure! It can't be that hard," I replied.

___________________________________________________________________________

"No! I won't do it!" LuHan shrieked. he picked Dare and he had to kiss someone of the same gender. The way the game was, you had 3 "chickens", and if you ran out, you had no choice between Truth or Dare, it was chosen for you. LuHan had already ran out of chickens and had to do the dare, otherwise he was out of the game. And if you were out of the game, you had to serve the person who had given you the Truth/Dare for the rest of the day.

"Fine, I guess you have to be my servant tomorrow~" Ricky teased.

"Guh, fine. I'll do it. Ummm.... I'll kiss-"

knock knock knock

"Saved by the bell" I said standing up.

I opened the door to find Nicole, Courtney, and Emilee standing there. "Oh, hey guys, what's up?" I asked.

"We decided to come visit you, it was starting to get boring in our room." Courtney said.

"Who is it?" TaeMin asked from the room.

"It's just my friends, we're going to go outside for  a while, I'll be back soon," I said starting to shut the door behind me.

"How about they come in and join in the game?" Onew suggested.

"I like that idea, that way MinGi doesn't have to miss her turn," Chen said. Everyone else also agreed.

"What do you think? We're playing Truth or Dare," I asked my friends.

"It's fine with me," Courtney said.

"Sounds fun!" Emilee commented.

"Count me in!" Nicole added with a little squeal.

We all went back into the room and sat on my bed. "Why don't you spread out a little? You look really cramped," Key said. "How about one of you sit with me, one sit with Onew hyung, and the other sit with TaeMin?"

"Ok," Nicole said happily. Nicole went over to Key and sat next to him on his bed, while Emilee walked awkwardly to Onew, but failed, tripped, and landed on her face. She got back up and sat next to Onew blushing. Courtney went and sat next to TaeMin on his bed. Who was looking at her with the slightest interest in his eyes.

"Ok, let's get back to the game" Ricky said, clapping his hands together. "Who were you about to kiss, LuHan?"

"Kris" LuHan mumbled softly. He walked over to Kris and leaned in. Kris had the slightest bit of fear in his eyes. But at the last second, LuHan tilted his head and landed a kiss on his cheek. He pulled back quickly and yelled, "Next!" and sat back down on his bed.

"You didn't kiss him on his lips!" Ricky shouted.

"You didn't specify were to kiss him in the dare!" LuHan retorted. "Besides, I already said next and my turn is over."

"Okay then! Who should I ask..." Kris said, stopping the fight before it got any worse. "MinGi, Truth or Dare?"

I had been playing it safe by picking truth. These guys were pros at making dares for each other. so I didn't exactly want to know what they were going to dare me to do. "Truth," I said.

"Come on MinGi, you always pick truth, why can't you pick dare for once?" MinHo teased.

"Because I don't want to know what your little mind wants me to do," I retorted.

"I promise It won't be bad or emmbarassing or anything." Kris reassured.

"Fine! If I pick dare, will you all just leave me alone about it?" I asked.

"Yes," all of the guys said at once.

"Ok, Dare," I said.

"I dare you, Choi MinGi," Kris paused to think. "I dare you to dance for us"

"Woah, wait, you want me to do what?" I thought he said the word 'dance' there for a second.

"I dare you to dance for us," he repeated. Yup, he said 'dance'.

"I don't know what do dance," I said.

"Dance to 'History' by EXO K" Key suggested.

"Ok, I can do that," I said standing up from my bed and taking position in the middle of the floor. "Music please!" I said as Key hit the play button on his Ipod.

I personally felt that the dance was strong. and judging by their faces, pretty darn good. When I finished the dance, I walked back to my bed and sat down. I looked at Kris and his mouth was hanging open.

"Close your mouth, your going to catch flies," I said in a motherly tone.

"I didn't know that you could dance..." Kris said.

"Well, now you know!" I said, shrugging. "Next!" I shouted, allowing the game to continue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Another chapter completed! Hoped you enjoyed it. If you were hoping for in this chapter, sorry. I promise it will come in later chapters. BYE BYE *skittles away*

Subscribe! Comment!