Roomies

Expecting the Unexpected

MinGi's POV

We quickly got to the office and stumbled in. "Hello Mr. Roice, can you tell us what room we will be staying in and who we are staying with please?" Nicole said.

"Of course Ms. Kitts," Mr. Roice Said. "Ms. Kitts, Ms. Wilburn and Ms. Guinn will be staying in room 204 in the Freshman wing, and you will be staying with Girls Generation, 2ne1, Gummy, and Boa." Nicole, Courtney, and Emilee started shreiking and fangirling over who they would be staying with. Then I noticed that he didn't say my name.

"Mr. Roice, where will I be staying?" I asked.

He turned to me as he was looking at his papers and said, "I'm sorry Ms. Choi, but it turns out that there are too many girls in the girl's rooms, so you will be staying in a boy's room. You will go to the Senior wing, room 806. You will be rooming with Teen Top, SHINee, and EXO M. Oh, and here's your suit case."

"Thank you Mr. Roice." I said grabbing my bag and turning to leave. I could hardly believe my ears!! I, Choi MinGi, would be staying, in the same room, with 17 other guys, who just so happen to be kpop idols, for a WHOLE. YEAR!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW EXITED I AM!!! ok, ok, calm down. breathe. It's just guys. Wait, shouldn't I be worried? I mean, I'm a 18 year old girl, staying in a room full of guys. Well, I can take care of myself, saying that I grew up with two older brothers who taught me how to defend myself with tickle fights.

 "MINGI OHMYGOD YOU ARE STAYING WITH YOUR BIASES!!" Nicole almost screamed when we got out of the office. At that point most people were staring at us.

"You have no idea how jelous I am of you right now," Courtney said.

"Well, we better be getting to our rooms," Emilee butted in akwardly. I love her Akwardness.

"Yeah, I need to find mine. Hey, DivaKey, i'll meet up with you later in your room," I said, turning to Nicole.

"Sure, ok, see you then." Nicole patted my sholder and sprinted to catch up with Courtney and Emilee.

"Well, this is going to be fun." I said to myself as I turned to go down the Senior wing.

____________________________________________

No one's POV

Guys were staring at MinGi as she was walking down the Senior wing, trying to find her room. "Ahh, here it is!" MinGi said to herself. She realized that there was a camera behind her, recording her every move. It's not like she was camera shy or anything. You see, she has a YouTube channel with over 1,000 subscribers, so she updates weekly, and on some occasions, daily. She turned the knob and held the door open for the camera man as she walked through. When she turned around, she saw SHINee making their beds. They turned around to see her better.

"Hello, I'm Choi MinGi," she said with a bow. "Aperantly there are too many girls in the girl's rooms, so they made me stay in here."

TaeMin's POV

We all could tell that she was nervous and akward around us, so I decided to walk up to her and introduce myself.

"Hello, i'm Lee TaeMin, from SHINee, but i bet you already knew that," I said with a bow. MinGi just smiled and bowed back. "There's a certain arrangement on who's bed is who's, and it goes like this: the right wall *guestures to the right* is all of EXO M's beds, then the left wall *guestures to the left* is all of Teen Top's, these three beds *guestures to the beds behind him* are Key hyung's, JongHyun hyung's and Onew hyung's beds, then these three beds *guestures infront of him* are mine, MinHo hyung's and your beds. The order of our beds is like this: mine is on the far left, MinHo's is in the middle, and yours is on the far right."

"Thank you, TaeMin." MinGi said. Walked over to her bed, sat her stuff down, and started to put her sheets on her bed. I walked over to my bed and finished putting my pillows in the pillow cases.

MinHo's POV

MinGi was beutiful, we all could tell that. She was akward with her movements as she was putting her bedsheets on. I noticed that it was a panda print, and she had a little stuffed panda that she sat at the head of the bed. She had a panda backpack, and panda earings.

"I'm guessing you like pandas," I said as she finished putting on her sheets. She looked surprised when she glanced over at me as she grabed her backpack.

"Yeah, it's my favorite animal," she replied. She pulled out what looked like a cell phone and started punching something in.

"I'm Choi MinHo, I hope we can be good freinds," I said bowing, just pouring the flaming carisima on my words.

"Yes, I hope so too. I need to go over to my freind's room to help her unpack, I'll be back in a little bit," she said as she stuffed her bag under her bed and left the room.

"You like her, don't you?" Key said with his arms crossed.

"What? No! TaeMin is my one and only! Do you seriously think that I would cheat on him?" I said guesturing to my Tae baby.

"Judging by the way you were pouring you carisima on her? Yes, yes I do."

"Would you really cheat on me hyung?" Taemin asked in the most innocent of voices.

"No! Tae baby, you have to believe me! That girl is never going to come between us! You are the only one I love. You have to remember that," I said as i kneeled beside his bed.

"Ok, I believe you" TaeMin said with tears starting to form in his eyes.

I pulled him into a tight hug and wispered in his ear, "I love you, Taeminnie."

__________________________________________________________

MinGi's POV

I walked down to Nicole, Courtney, and Emilee's room to help them unpack. But by the time I got in there, they were already done.

"Sorry I couldn't come earlier, I was having some trouble finding my room," I said.

"It's ok, hey, did you see any of your room mates while you were in there?" Nicole asked.

"Yes, actually. SHINee was already in there putting on their sheets."

"OMG DID YOU SEE KEY OR MINHO OR-"

"DivaKey, calm down. Yes, I did see Key and I talked to MinHo for a little bit and TaeMin told me the bed planning thing," I said, cutting her off. None of us wanted Nicole to go into another one of her fangirl rants. Honestly, they were starting to get amusing to me.

"What did MinHo say?" Emilee asked.

"He just guessed that I liked pandas and he said that he hoped that we will become good freinds." I replied in my calmest voice, eventhough I was fainting inside.

"Hope you will become 'good friends' huh? Sounds like he was trying to pour some carisima on you." Courtney said in a suspicious tone.

"Maybe, but I bet he does that to everyone," I replied. "Well, I should be getting back to the room, see you all later." I waved goodbye and headed out the door. "Hopefully the rest of my roomies will already be in there." I said to myself as I made my way down the hall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: My friend wouldn't stop bothering me about this new update so here it is! This is based off of a series of dreams that I had, so it's kind of hard to remember all of the events. So, GoodBye!! *skittles away*

Subscribe! Comment!