And Another Relationship Is Formed

Expecting the Unexpected

Emilee's POV

Onew and I were walking to go to his room after lunch in an awkward silence. Then suddenly, we both slipped and started to fall. Onew landed first, then I landed acidentally landed on top of him. We landed in a position that would make any girl's heart race. Our faces were just centemeters apart, my hands were on ether side of his sholders, his were on my waist, our legs were inbetween each other's, and his warm breath was sending chills down my spine. Suddenly, my hands slipped forward, causing me to loose my balance. Our faces got closer and closer, until they met, and, by pure acident, so did our lips. We were both shocked and wern't sure what to do. I saw his eyes close. You could see him building his confidence. He kissed me back. Onew, h-he kissed me back! I never knew that you could stutter i1n your thoughts. I felt my eyes flutter close, and I kissed him back. "Get a room!" somebody yelled behind us after a few minutes. We broke the kiss out of embarassment.

I stood up and offered a hand to Onew. He tried to get up, but when I pulled, trying to help, I lost my footing and fell backwards, pulling him on top of me. He leaned in and quickly gave me a peck on the lips like a chicken would. He stood up and pulled me up. "They should really put a 'slippery when wet' sign here," he said.

We continued walking to his room when I needed to ask a question. "What does this mean now, I mean, between you and me," I asked looking at him.

He thought for a moment and said, "I'm not sure, d-do you like me?"

"Yes, yes I do. Do you like me?"

"Yes, very much so. I know we've just met yesterday, but I can't deny my feelings." I walked a little ahead of him, turned around and gave him a tight hug. "I guess this means we're a couple now?" I couldn't tell if that was a question or a statement.

I looked up at him, he was giving me a question look. "Yes, I guess we are a couple now," I said.

____________________________________________________________________________

Onew's POV

We were walking back to my room when we heared singing coming from the hall adjacent to us. "I wonder who that could be," I said, looking around the corner. I saw Courtney, TaeMin, and MinGi. TaeMin looked sad, MinGi looked like she was the one singing, and she was holding TaeMin in her arms. "I never knew that MinGi could sing," I said, amazed. She was really good!

"Yeah, she's multi-talented. She can sing, dance, rap, and she writes a lot of songs. But don't tell her that I told you, or anybody else for that matter. She likes to keep it a secret," Emilee said.

"We better go the other way, I don't want to interuppt anything." I said, walking away. We took the long way to my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry! Short chapter, it's just that I'm really tired and I can't think of anything to write for this. I'll update tomorrow for both of my stories. I DOUBLE PINKY PROMISE!! (and that's a promise that I can't break) so umm... BYE BYE

COMMENT! SUBSCRIBE! TELL YOUR FREINDS!!!  *skittles away*