The big surprise…

Fat Chicks? Not in a Million Years!!!!

(Chethra P.O.V)

 

After the party my sweet Kevin drove me home.
“Tonight was great…and you babe, is a great company to hang with.” I kissed him goodnight, “Night babe.”
“Night.” He smiled.
After he drove off, I walked up the stairs and into my room. After the Jaebeom incident, I never forget to lock the door.
After I showered I logged onto my yahoo email.
-Sally_that_girl online.-

Cool! Sally’s on!

*Chat Mode*

Khmai_babiee—hey Sally.

Sally_that_girl—hey Chethra what’s up?

Khmai_babiee—u remember Kevin?

Sally_that_girl—um…oh the one you like since 4ever?

Khmai_babiee—yea…guess wat?

Sally_that_girl—huh?

Khmai_babiee—we’re goin out.

Sally_that_girl—4real! Dam! Lucky you!

Khmai_babiee—I kno lol.

Sally_that_girl—so…any cute Korean boys? ^_6

Khmai_babiee—u dorks. But yea…lots of Korean boys. Hot Korean boys.

Sally_that_girl—really? Lol

Khmai_babiee—so where u at?

Sally_that_girl—that my girl is a secret. I g2g 2 tired.

-Sally_that_girl logged off-
*End Chat Mode*

Dam that girl. Just left me like that. Oh well I need to sleep anyway.

 

(End of Chethra P.O.V)

 

(Yesung P.O.V)

 

“Why can’t you follow rules?” I asked Kevin.
“What rules?” he was so acting innocent.
“Stop ing around! I told you not to hang with fat people yet you do it behind my back, without realizing your mistake you befriend a fat chick, now making matters worse you’re dating a fat ! I had about enough of your insolence!”
“Don’t call her that! I’m disrespectful? You need to be ashamed of yourself! I am sick and tired of having you tell me what to do and not to do. I have enough of you judging people without even knowing that person. I have a life; I’m old enough to make my own decisions. Stay out of my business.” I was shocked; I didn’t know what to say. Kevin left without saying another word.

 

(End of Yesung P.O.V)

 

*Saturday Morning*

 

(Chethra P.O.V)

 

I was scanning through channel on the T.V. nothing. What the hell? It’s the weekend it suppose to have movies on weekends. Boring!

*Knock*
*Knock*
*Knock*

Who the hell?
I got up and open the door my jaws drop, it can’t be…
“Well aren’t you gonna say something?”
“SALLY!” I hugged her we jump up and down, “OMG! I missed you!”
“Me too.”
“So why are you here?” I asked.
“Well I have one more years of high school, so I asked my mom if I can come here and graduated with my best friend.” She told me.
“Cool! I’m so happy!” that’s when I say her…
“Tina?”
“Hey…” I couldn’t believe it, nor could I contain myself I jumped on top of her.
“Tina I missed you!” I started kissing both side of her cheeks if people saw this and thought that I was a lesbian so be it.
“Kay, Kay fatass, get off your killing me.” I got off sorry…then, “Hey…you fat too.” I pouted.
“I know I’m fat, but just cause I’m fat don’t mean another fat person can’t kill me.”
“Well I missed you…what it’s been 3 years that we hadn’t talk.” I said.
“It not my fault my mom move to Boston.”
“Well you could have called.” I explain.
“I lost your number.” She said.
“You could have email me.”
“I do that all the time.” She look bored now.
“Oh…yea right…I forgot.” I laughed, “So…who else came?”
“Hi Chethra?” Lisa and Susanna smiled.
“You guys too?” I was shocked.
“Sally dragged us…plus America was getting on my nerves.” They said.
“Why?” I asked.
“The food and stuff is so en expensive, you know the bag of hot cheetos? The medium bag ones?” Tina asked.
“Yea…” where the hell is she getting at?
“It’s 2 dollar now!” Tina looked pissed.
“OMG Tina…”
“Don’t OMG me. it true.” She said.
I started to pout, “aww…so you only came cause food over there cause more? Food is more important than me? Me as in Chethra?”
“Um…No…I missed your that why I’m here, but at this moment…yes I love food more then you. I’m hungry.” She said.
“Wow you’re mean.”
“You got anything to eat?” they all asked. I guess not only Tina is hungry.
“Yea…come on in, Mrs. Park is in the kitchen.”
I guided them inside.
“Who’s here?” ajumni called out to me.
She came out of the kitchen with her apron, “Who’s this?”
“This one here the long hair one is Sally, the thick one is Tina, the other one with the thick hair is Susanna, and that one is Lisa.”
“Hi” they all said to ajumni.
“Hi girls. Um what are you guys doing here?”
“Um…ajumni, I have a favor to ask you.”
“Oh…go ahead” she smiled. I wanted to hide…what if she said no?
“Um…uh they came to go to school here, and they uh don’t have a place to stay, I was wondering if they can stay here.” Please say yes, please say yes…
“Um…well, I guess it won’t be a problem. We do need more people in this quiet house anyway.”
“YEA!!!” we yelled.

 

(End of Chethra P.O.V)