Hanging out (Part 1)

Fat Chicks? Not in a Million Years!!!!

(Chethra P.O.V)

 

It was Saturday, and I really wanted to hang out with Kevin. It’s so boring at home; ajumni wants me to hang with Jay, yea, like we’re best friends or something. No thank you.
I picked up the phone and dialed Kevin’s number.
“Hey Kevin.”
“Oh, hey Chethra, what’s up?” he asked.
“You busy?” I asked
“No why?”
“Um…I was wondering if you’d like to hang out.” I told him.
“Sure, but can the others go too?” he asked me.
“Sure. Not your judgmental brother right?” I wanted to make sure.
“He wouldn’t go.” Kevin assured me.
“Ok…well, see you then, I’ll pick you up.”
“No…I’ll pick you up.” He said.
“No, I want to. My mom just got me a new car, and just shipped it in yesterday; I want to try it out.”
“Alright…then I’ll see you later.”

 

(End of Chethra P.O.V)

 

(Yesung P.O.V)

 

After cooking breakfast, I went up to call those bone-head brother of mine.
I open the door, instead of sleeping like they usually do. They were up and about and ready to bounce somewhere.
“Where are you guys going?” I asked.
“Out.” Kevin said.
“I know you’re going out you smart , but where?” I asked again.
“Out with Chethra nuna.” Dongho said.
“Chethra? Who’s that?” clearly I don’t know her.
“The girl who punched you.” Eli said.
My face heated up at the subject about my surprise attack.
“Who said you guys could go?” I nearly shouted.
“Kevin hyung.” Dongho said.
“Kevin?” I gave him that voice that meant ‘explain’.
“Chethra is my friend; we’ve done this often in America. She showed me around. It’s my turn to show her around. You can’t stop me hyung, so don’t even try.” Kevin said.
Dam that hard head, he never listen to me anyway. He got that from American people!
“Why are they going?” I asked then.
“They want to hang out with her.?” Kevin told me.
All my brothers under the care of that fatass? She’ll eat them alive! My parent would come down from heaven to kill me! oh no…not going to happen…
“Fine but I’m going too.” I decided.
“You? Go? Are you serious?” Alexander asked.
“Yea.”
“We won’t fit.” Soohyun said.
“I’ll take me car.” I told them.
They groan…es.

 

(End of Yesung P.O.V)

 

(Chethra P.O.V)

 

I’m so happy I got my Toyota Camry!!! I have wanted it since I saw it.
I got ready and headed downstairs. “Chethra? Where are you going?” ajumni asked me just then Jay walked in.
I glared at him, he glared back.
“I’m going out with friends.” I told her, still going eye contest with him.
“Good. Take Jay with you.”
Both of us stared at her, “WHAT?!”
“Don’t you guys dare raise your voices at me! Now then, Chethra, you’re under my care, if something happens to you I would never forgive myself. If Jay goes with you, I would be happier.”
Just great...… “Ok, if he wants to I guess.”
Please say no…please say no…
“I don’t mind umma.” What???
“Good. You guys may go now.”
When we got outside I blasted at him, “WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?”
“What?” he asked innocently.
“Don’t act innocent, mister. You and I know we both hate each other, why did you agree?” I asked more like yelled.
“That’s why…I want to annoy you I’m going to, all day long.” He smiled.
“Don’t think you’ll succeed, we’ll see who annoys who.”
I got into the car and he followed, I drove to Kevin’s house after getting the direction the second time I called. I had totally forgotten to ask the first time.
While driving the had to get me riled up, “Dam, did you gain more pounds? I swear the car is tilting in your direction.”
“SHUT-UP!” I yelled.
I made a right turn at the corner and face made another comment, “Dam, who taught you how to drive? I think you need to take the driving test again.”
Oh my god…
We drove to a quiet neighborhood; no car came around, when Jay Park did it again…
“You know, I’m a good driver, I can teach you how to drive.”
That…is…it…
I step on the brake so hard and thank god Jay didn’t have his seat belt on. His face smash the front window, and he pulled back groaning. “What the hell is wrong with you? Are you trying to kill me? Don’t you know that hurt?”
I gave him my innocent look, looking like I really felt guilty, yea right… “Aw…you know I don’t drive good…why didn’t you fasten your seat belt?” I batted my eye lashes.
He glared at me…and thank god, the rest of the ride was oh so quiet, just the way I liked it.
When we got to Kevin’s house Jaebeom was surprised.
“You know Yesung?”
“Who? No…I came for Kevin.” I told him.
Kevin and the boys came out and so did that judgmental , “.”
“You know Yesung?” he asked again.
“No , I don’t know who that is.”
“That one over there.” He pointed at that .
“I don’t know him.” I told Jay.
“But you kept on calling him .” He reminded me.
“Because he is.” I said.
“But you said you don’t know him.” Ugh! This !
“I don’t know him personally, but I’ve met him a couple of time and both times he insulted me. Once in class and the second time is where I punched the living out of him, at break.” I told Jaebeom.
“So that was you?” he started laughing.
Just then Kevin and his brothers walked toward my car, “Hey Chethra.” Kevin smiled. God…he’s cute…
“Hey.”
“Jay hyung? What are you doing here? You know Chethra?” Kevin asked.
“Yea, long time.” , he’s gonna have the wrong idea!!!
“Oh um well, uh Chethra…I know I said my older brother wasn’t going, but um, he wants to go now. But don’t worry, he’s taking his car.”
Just great! That is going to ruin my day…
“I guess it ok.” I smiled at Kevin.
I turn to Jay then, “Well, your of a friend is going. So go ride with him.”
“Umma told me to ride with you.” Jay said.
“Don’t use that excuse, you just want to annoy me. Get out.” I told him.
“Geez…whatever.”
After he left, Kevin and the boys got inside.
“Hey nuna, what did you say to Jay hyung? You sounded angry.” Dongho asked.
“Nothing. He was being mean.”
They made the ‘o’ sound…Kevin knew what I said, and was shaking his head. Alex and Eli did the same thing.

 

(End of Chethra P.O.V)

 

(Yesung P.O.V)

 

We were driving after the fat chick and my brother, I was still wondering about Jay appearance with fatass.
“Why were you with her?” I asked.
“That’s the opponent I was talking about.”
“Her?” I was shocked.
“Yea her...Dam sometimes, I believe this planet is rather small.”Jay said.
“Why is that?” I asked.
“I didn’t expect to see her again…then all of a sudden I found out she’s the exchange student and a guest at my house.”
“I feel sorry for you.” I told him.
“Yea…but at the same time, at least I get to pick on her again.” He laughed.
Weird…

 

(End of Yesung P.O.V)

 

(Jaebeom P.O.V)

 

you still the same Chethra I knew…and I hope you never change…

 

(End of Jaebeom P.O.V)