Susanna and Wooyoung

Fat Chicks? Not in a Million Years!!!!

(Wooyoung P.O.V)

 

“Man I’m so sad, Chethra is with Kevin now.” Whined.

“Come on, you’re not serious?” Chansung laughed.

“I was…will, there should be more interesting girls I hope…”

 

(End of Wooyoung P.O.V)

 

(Susanna P.O.V)

 

Where the hell are they? Dam crowd, made me lose my girls.

Some guys started hooting at me, I turn to face them, “You wanna die?”

! Dam Asian erts…

I kept on walking not sure of where I was going, but how cares, I look to my right and there was a bunch of Korean dudes. I was about to keep walking when one of them mention Chethra name…

“Cheer up Wooyoung, Chethra isn’t the only girl on earth.”

Why are they talking about Chethra?

“Look there’s a girl, she looks way better than your fat chick.”

“she not fat or skinny…just perfect.” One of the guys in the group pointed at me, wow ha-ha he looks similar to Bi-Rain.

I acted as if I didn’t hear what they were discussing, truthfully I heard every word. I saw the guy that were being cheered by his guy friends and I thought he was cute, so far that it…nothing there. He better not be those type of guys that disrespect woman…he don’t seem the type, but looks can full ya, you got to read the summary of a book before you judge it by just the cover.

“She pretty, but it not the looks that matter man, it’s actually how she present herself, and her personality is what counts.” What a good answer…now that a man, what a turn on…usually what guys say is a turn off, but he’s the first.

Well to bad I don’t care about guys’ right now…school is what matter.

 

(End of Susanna P.O.V)

 

(Wooyoung P.O.V)

 

I decided to go to the restroom, so I left the boys, after using it and washing my hand, I walked back out to my table I didn’t even get there yet when I suddenly bumped into a girl, “I’m sorry.”

“It’s cool.” The girl said.

It’s that pretty girl Junho was talking about. Wow she is pretty cute up-close…

“No…it cool.” We didn’t say anything for a couple of second when she started, “I’m Susanna.” She put her hand out to shake.

“I’m Wooyoung.” I smiled, shaking her small hand in mine.

“Cute name.” she started to leave, I didn’t want her to go yet, “Um…who did you came with?”

“Friends and cousin…you know Chethra?”

“Um yea…”

“She’s my friend I’m looking for her.” She knows Chethra? She friends with her?

“Oh…I’ll take you to find her.” I offered.

“Ok.” She smiled.

We started walking in silent, with all the commotion going on, even if we talk we wouldn’t have heard each other. So just smiled.

“Susanna!”

“Tina!”

The tomboy girl stared at me that was when I saw Nickhun with them; the tomboy started talking then, “What is with you girls? Both of you came back to me having strange guys walking you around.” She looked pissed.

“Tina chill.” Susanna said.

“Ha, ha, ha…chill? Good one. Talking about good one, where is my sister?”

“I don’t know.” Susanna said.

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON”T KNOW?!” I actually flinched.

Dam this girl is scary…

“I thought she was with you” she said in a bit lower tone.

“She was…now she not.” Susanna said as if not even scare what the bigger woman slash tomboy was going to do to her.

“Help me look for her.” I thought she would haven’t eaten her alive…what a relief…we started walking.

I went to Nickhun, “Hey man, what are you doing with them?”

“Sally is so cute.” He said.

“Ok…”

“Why are you here?” he asked me, “You digging skinny chicks now?” he asked pointed at Susanna.

“No…I’m just expressing my way of an apology for bumping into her.”

“Oh…” what is that supposed to mean?

Suddenly that song ‘You a Jerk’ started playing.

The girl, Chethra, Mean tomboy name Tina, Susanna and Nickhun girl Sally I think that’s her name all stared at the D.J. mixer and dance floor, they all said at the same time, “Lisa…”

 

(End of Wooyoung P.O.V)