Confession…*Slightly Rated*

Fat Chicks? Not in a Million Years!!!!

(Chethra P.O.V)

 

How dare he kiss me, why did I even let him? Ugh! That was the lowest joke ever!
I rinse my mouth…ugh…nasty! After rinsing my mouth, I went to check my email.
Khmai_mom had just logged in:
Cool mom is on!

*Chat Mode*

Khmai_babiee logged in:

Khmai_babiee: Hi mom

Khmai_mom: what are u doing?

Khmai_babiee: I just got back from hanging out with Kevin

Khmai_mom: Cool… tell him I say hi
Khmai_babiee: Ok

Khmai_mom: So what’s new?

Khmai_babiee: I miss u mom

Khmai_mom: Me too *sniffle*

Khmai_babiee: Mom… g2g I’m sleepy

Khmai_mom: Aw…ok, I love you ^_^

Khmai_babiee you are no logged out…)

*End Chat Mode*

*Deep sigh* I miss my mom…

(End of Chethra P.O.V)

*Monday, school day*

(Chethra P.O.V)

Yesterday, I avoided Jaebeom all day, man…this so annoying.
I walked to class and saw judgmental jerk, Jaebeom the lame joker, the cute boy I met who I sat next to…I think his name is Nickhun…and then a bunch of boys with them. I didn’t see them before…I caught Jaebeom staring at me I glared at him.

(End of Chethra P.O.V)

(Yesung P.O.V)

Fatass…
“Hey Jay? Is that the transfer student…she kinda big no? Wooyoung asked.
“Yea…” Jay answered.
“And the same chick who busted Yesung’s lips.” Nickhun laughed.
That …
“Really?” all the guys were interested.
“That was a cheap shot! I didn’t even know.” I defended myself.
“What’s her name?” Junsu asked.
“Why are you interested?” I asked.
“No reason…so what’s her name?” he persistently asked.
“Chethra…her name is Chethra.” Jaebeom told them.
“Chethra…pretty name.” Taecyeon said.
Yea…it’s pretty nice.” Nickhun said.
“What so nice about it?” I asked seriously they’re making it a big deal. It’s not all that great.
“Your still mad because she punched you.” Chansung accused me.
“No I’m not.” I told him.
“Uh…huh…” he murmured.
“Well…if she beats your , then that means she’s cool enough to be with. I’m going to introduce myself.” Wooyoung said.
Idiot…

 

(End of Yesung P.O.V)

 

(Chethra P.O.V)

 

I was writing down the lecture, when someone called me.
“Chethra right?”
I turn to look at the cute Korean boy who approached me, “Uh…yea…”
“Cool, my name is Wooyoung.” He smiled.
Wow…what a cute smile, I smiled too.
“Cute.” Did he just say cute?”
“If you ever need company, find me.” he smiled then left.
Wow…that was something…
After class I went to see Kevin, he look agitated.
“Kevin, what’s wrong?” I asked.
“Nothing,” he smiled, “You want to take a walk?”
“Sure.” I smiled.
It was pretty awkward it the first time seeing Kevin not being able to mouth a word.
“Kevin…are you sure you’re alright?”
“*Deep sigh* no I’m not okay. It’s killing me; I’ve been holding it for so long. And I don’t know if I can anymore.” He was stressing like crazy. But I am confused…what is he talking about?
“Kevin, what are you talking about?” I’m worried.
“I love you and it ok if you don’t just forget I said that.” He ranted, and then he looked relief and scared at the same time.
How cute…this should tell him…
I snake my arms around his neck and kissed him. He was shocked at first, but then he was kissing me back. I let it go on for about a minute or too then pulled out of the kiss.
He looked dazed, “does that mean?”
I smiled, “What do you think it means?” wow I sound so flirty and calm, especially when my heart is beating like crazy.
He smiled then, and this time when he kissed me, it was sweet, savoring, memorable…and only for me…

 

(End of Chethra P.O.V)

 

(Yesung P.O.V)

 

All my boys and I walked down the hallway when I came across the 2 person that just walked in the hallway…the 2 person that almost gave me a heart attack…
Kevin and that fatass kissing? I wanted to rip my hair into shreds. My cute little brother in the hand of that ugly fatass…
“Dam…I was planning to holla at her.” Wooyoung actually sounded disappointed.
I looked at Jay who suddenly stormed out, “What’s his problem?” Junsu asked.
“I have no idea…” Junho answered.
And me…I want to cry…

 

(End of Yesung P.O.V)

 

(Jaebeom P.O.V)

 

Why? Why him?! I knew her first! I loved you first! I won’t lose her to you Kevin…

 

(End of Jaebeom P.O.V)

 

(Chethra P.O.V)

 

Kevin drove me home then he kissed me good night. I walked inside with a smile on my face.
When I got inside, I notice ajumni wasn’t home. Oh yea…she said she was going to be in late today.
I walked into my room took my night gown and my , and then I headed into the restroom and took a nice warm bath…
When suddenly something occurred to me…did I lock my room door? Oh well…it not like anything is going to happen…
After I showered, I put on my and night gown and went outside to my room.
Hmm…that’s weird…I couldn’t sworn my door was wide open. Mow it’s closed and locked.
I examined the door more closely, hope it’s locked.
When I turn around I almost had a heart attack.
“Jay! What the hell! You scared me!” I yelled.”Chethra…”he stared at me weirdly, up and down. And he looked of balanced, “Jay, are you drunk? If you are go to sleep.”
“Why Kevin?”
“What are you talking about?” ok …he acting weird. He came closer.
“Dude, your drunk, go to your room.” I backed away slowly.
He suddenly lunged at me then, when he got me, he pushed me to my bed, I bounced once, he grabbed my arm and pinned me to the bed, “Jay let go of me…this is not funny.”
“No…” I started fighting him his lips caught mine. But I wasn’t ready to be bullied yet. I bit his lips.
“Ah !”
I pushed him off of me, but he caught me in time before I got to the door, he punched me in the mid section, I doubled over, “Uh…”
He pushed me back on the bed, “Don’t Jay.”
“I love you for awhile now Chethra, don’t fight me” I heard him say.
“But I don’t love you Jay.” I manage to say.
He loomed over me, his body between my legs, holding himself up on one hand while the other hand fondles my …
“I always wonder who your huge will fill my hands, now I know.” He then put no now erect into his mouth the only barrier that cover my was my thin blue night gown.
He started ling…what is this feeling…
“Uh…”
He slid one hand down my stomach, as his mouth pulled harder onto my , why can’t I fight him…ugh…
Pulling my night gown up to my hips he went inside my , he rub my flesh, a place I never knew could make a girl squirm.
“N—N—uh…J—J—Jay…S—S—Stop.” That’s when Kevin came into my head.
As strong as I can get, I used that strength to push him off of me. While he was sprawling on the floor I punched him out cold…
“You drunken !”
Did he really mean it…does he really love me?
I dragged him to his room…what he did was wrong even if he supposedly loved me. But I’ll forgive him…since he was influence by alcohol…
I went to sleep that night…but couldn’t his confession got me wondering…do I love Kevin or am I falling for Jaebeom…

 

(End of Chethra P.O.V)