Hanging Out (Part 2)

Fat Chicks? Not in a Million Years!!!!

(Chethra P.O.V)

 

We arrive at Latte World. I need some frappuccino. We got inside, and I paid for all seven of us, those 2 can pay for their own !
We sat at the table near the window I got to sit next to my Kevin.
1 minute later Jaebeom and asswhip came in, bought their drink and sat down not far from us.
“Hey Chethra? What’s the deal between you and Jaebeom hyung?”
“We’re long time rivals”
“Yup. Long time, since I was 5 years old. Even now we still hate each other.” I told him.
“Oh…” he smiled then.
“Tell me the truth, your brother only came because he heard that I was the one you were going to hang with right?” I asked.
“*Deep sigh* yea” he sighed.
“That judgmental .” I growl with my fist clenched tight.
Kevin stared at me, “That judgmental you are talking about is my brother.”
“I’m sorry, but he really gets on my nerve.”
“Yea he does that a lot.” We both started laughing.

 

(End of Chethra P.O.V)

 

(Yesung P.O.V)

 

What the hell is wrong with me? I keep on sneezing….if I keep this up I might sneeze my brains out.
“Hey Yesung? What do you think they’re laughing about?” Jay asked me.
“I don’t know...Achoo!” . I started sniffling. Dam what are they talking about? I looked at my brother and that fatass sitting and laughing, so close as if they were couples or something…COUPLE? Hell no! Over my sweet dead body!

 

(End of Yesung P.O.V)

 

(Jaebeom P.O.V)

 

I looked over at Chethra she look so happy, so carefree…does Chethra like Kevin? Does he likes her? I won’t allow that, ever…

 

(End of Jaebeom P.O.V)

 

(Chethra P.O.V)

 

After Latte World, I drove the boys to the Amusement Park. We bought the tickets and race for the rides.
The 2 boneheads also bought tickets.
“Hey you guys, let’s go ride that big one.” I said.
“Sure.” We race to the line, behind me both of the jackasses was following.
It was our turn, “I want the front! Kevin you’re going with me!” I grabbed Kevin and sat at the front of the coaster. Dam I’m excited.
In the coaster: starting from the front, Kevin and I, Soohyun and Dongho, Eli and Alex, Kibum and Yesung and Jaebeom with a total stranger. The ride started, going up probably more than 100 feet up in the air, my god…the drop.
We dropped 100 feet down, screaming our heads off I took that chance and held tightly to Kevin’s hand. His hand was warm and comfortable, we locked eyes for a couple of seconds, I smiled he smiled. Wow I’m content.
After the ride, we went on the other rides. We spent the whole day of ride I think it was time to go home now. I drove the boys home, when we got to Kevin’s house the boys bid their farewells but Kevin stayed to talk with me, “I had a great time today.” Kevin told me.
“Aren’t I supposed to say that? Kevin, I had a great time spending it with you and your family…except for your older brother. He he can’t enjoy his company sorry.”
“It’s ok…” he smiled.
He then said goodnight and smiled at me one last time.
So far my day was great, right until Jaebeom entered my car, “So…you had fun?” he asked.
“Yea, until you came 5 seconds ago, now I’m mad again.”
He made no comment on that, I started driving when Jaebeom started talking to me, “Let me ask you a question.”
“What?”
“You like Kevin don’t you?” he asked.
“Ok…what’s with the serious tone…” I laughed it off.
“Do you?” he asked again.
“Jay. It’s not your business.” I don’t get him, one minute we’re fighting like one of us have to die, then the next he acts as if he was my jealous lover. Weird…
We got home…weird…he hadn’t annoyed me since that little talk…what with him? When we got home I started walking to the house when suddenly Jay grabbed me, he pulled me into his arms and his lips and my lips met, he made the first move my kissing me, then ing his tongue into my mouth…I was shocked…instead of being mad like normal girls, I enjoyed it.
For some reason I wanted him to kiss me…I kissed him back. He slid his hand to my belly when suddenly Kevin face came into my head, I pulled away and slapped Jay in the face, “don’t do that again, it not funny. Don’t try this attack with me…I won’t go running off crying like a baby. So don’t try this again because next time won’t be a slap it would be your that gets the beating.”

 

(End of Chethra P.O.V)

 

(Jaebeom P.O.V)

 

It wasn’t a joke…I love you, I just figured it out…I don’t know why or how…but the thought of you liking Kevin…it infuriates me…”

 

(End of Jaebeom P.O.V)