My one and only Brother (Luhan)

You are my Gege (Brother) ! [EXO M Members]

It was your one week holidays and you had nothing to do since you had completed all your assignments. You walked out of your room and headed to your older brother’s room.

“Lunhannie-ge…..” you called sweetly.

Luhan looked up from his laptop. “Yes, my ~~~~~~~ meimei? What can I do for you?”

You giggled and pulled on his arm. “Can you please take me out? I am bored.”

“Where do you want to go?” he asked as he scanned through his phone.

“Anywhere.” You shrugged. “I was at home for the past two days.”

Luhan stood up and opened his closet. “I am hanging out with my friends. Do you want to tag along?”

“Can I, Gege?” you perked up.

Luhan laughed. “Of course you can. Get ready and we are leaving in half an hour.”

“Okay.” You skipped back to your room.

=======

Luhan bought you to a small café not far away from your house.

“Are you sure that your friends are okay with me tagging along?” you tugged onto his hand that you are holding.

“Yup, they are fine with it.” Luhan ruffled your hair. “It’s time that you meet my friends, ~~~~~~~.”

“Okay.” You nodded. “I can’t wait to meet your friends.”

“Let’s go in then.” Luhan pulled your hand and the two of you entered the café.

Luhan’s friends were sitting at the corner of the café. The two of you headed towards them.

“Luhan-ge, you are here.” A guy with short black hair smiled.

Luhan high-five all his five friends while you stood awkwardly behind him.

“Oh, you bought someone with you, Luhan?” A cute guy with bun-like cheeks asked.

Luhan nodded and pulled you beside him.

He proudly slung an arm over your shoulder and announced. “Guys, this is my younger sister that I have been telling you all about. Her name is ~~~~~~~.”

You shyly waved and smiled at them. “Hello.”

Luhan introduced them to you. “This is Tao, Xiumin, Chen, Lay and Kris.”

========

You sat down in between Luhan and Tao. Instantly, the guys bombarded you with questions.

“How old are you?”

“Are you Luhan’s younger sister or twin?”

“Why are you so beautiful? Do you sleep over 10 hours a day?”

“Can you dance? How about sing?  Rap, maybe?”

“Do you have a boyfriend?”

You backed away from their never-ending questions. Luhan saw that and held out his hand.

“Guys, stop asking my sister questions at the same time.” He said. “All of you are scaring her.”

The guys leaned back against their seats and murmured “sorry.”

“It’s okay.” You giggled.

Luhan looked at you. “What do you want, ~~~~~~~? I am going to order.”

“I will have double chocolate with extra whipped cream please.” You smiled.

“Okay.” Luhan nodded and went off to order.

You looked at his friends. “You guys were saying?”

The guy with bun-like cheeks called Xiumin asked. “Are you really Luhan’s younger sister?”

“Yes, I am.” You nodded. “Why did you ask such question?”

“You look more like Luhan’s twin.” Lay answered. “You both look really alike. It’s like you are the female version of Luhan-ge.”

Laughing, you nodded. “Yeah, I get that a lot. Many thought that Luhan-ge’s is my twin brother. We look similar, although he’s four years older than me.”

“You know, Luhan always talks about you.” Kris stated. “He never fails to mention you in any conversation. He really loves you a lot.”

“I love Luhan-ge too.” You replied. “We have only one another to depend on since our parents are always working overseas.”

“Oh I see.” The guys nodded.

Luhan came back with the orders.

“Here is your drink, ~~~~~~~.” Luhan placed it in front of you. “And I got your favorite oreo cheesecake too.”

“Awww Lunhannie-ge, I am going to get fat after drinking and eating that.” You pouted.

“It’s okay.” He chuckled. “No matter what, I still love you for who you are. ”

“That’s sweet.” Tao cooed. “I like the relationship that you two have. ”

“Thanks.” You and Luhan beamed at Tao.

=======

After hanging out with Luhan and his friends, it was time to go home.

“It was nice meeting you all, Geges.” You bowed. “See you next time.”

The guys smiled and waved.

You and Luhan headed home.

“Your friends are really friendly, Luhan-ge.” You beamed. “Thanks for introducing them to me.”

“No problem.” Luhan smiled back.

You looked at Luhan. *Thank you for being there for me when i need you the most. You are the best brother that i ever had.*