Candy's Bitterness

Love You Forever More

sushipop

Character: Kwon Sunmi (16)

Bias: Nickhun (17)

Setting: Apartment (Sumni's house) 

Title: Candy's Bitterness

Genre: Sad/drama

Song: 2AM's You Wouldn't Answer My Calls (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aK4oOfEtEns )

Plot: Nickhun is living with Sunmi. She always goes out to work her part-time jobs in oredr to pay off the rents. He does the same. They leave behind pieces of candies to let the other one know they'll be back soon and are safe. Sunmi one day doesn't leave the piece of candy and Nickhun wonders why. In the end, Sunmi already died yesterday, Nickhun won't accept reality and he buys the candy himself, being in denial of the fact that Sunmi is already gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nickhun's POV~

"Sunmi, where are you?" I call. Hmm, she's probably not home yet. I call her,

The number you are trying to reach is-

Hmm, odd. She usually leaves her phone on at least. She must be pretty busy then.

I hear a knock on the door and look through the peep hole. I unlock the door and hug her.

"Sunmi! Ne, how was work?" She takes off her coat and says,

"It was exhausting, I didn't even start my algebra homework." I point to my bookbag.

"Neither did I. Guess we'll be up all night again." She kisses my cheek and says,

"Fine by me, as long as we make coffee. I feel like I could die of boredom." I chuckle and prepare the coffee.

"Hey what's today's date?" She calls from the bathroom.

"June 23. Why?" She doens't answer. Wierd.

"Hey I'm gonna head out tomorrow for a while ok? I'll be back though." She says when she changes into her comfy sweats. I point to the candy on the table and say,

"Fine by me." She gives me a small smile and takes one candy from the counter.

"When did we even start this whole candy thing anyways?" She asks. I shrug and take out my algebra homework.

Sunmi's POV~

Ugh it's already morning -.-

"I'm so tired."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 "I'm heading out Sunmi! " I hear Nickhun calling. I reply,

"Mm." I need to catch up on my sleep. I'll prepare the celebration later.

Nickhun's POV~

"Where are you?" She asks on the other end of the line.

"I'm heading home. Why?"

"Aish, I thought you were lost. You remember our apartment was b-13 right?"

"Y-yeah." I say and hang up running home.

Sunmi's POV~

I was just about to hang up the last balloon.

"Perfect~" I smile thinking how hard I worked on this.

"Where is the guest of honor?" I mumble to myself. I suddenly get a phone call.

"Yobseyo?" I answer. I hear heavy panting on the other end of the line.

"S-sunmi! What ever you do don't open the door ok!" I hear the door knocking, or rather the knob being turned. I hang up, Nickhun, you silly, what do you have planned?

I open the door.

Nickhun's POV~

"Yah! Sunmi!" I yell into the phone. I run to our apartment and only see cops and police tape. I fall to my knees.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Sir that's a total of $5.67 please." I snap out of my thoughts. I look down and see a bag of candies me and Sunmi shared.

"Oh sure. May I ask what day is it today?" I say taking out my wallet.

"June 25th." I flinch. I shake my head and say,

"I actually won't be taking the candies. Sorry." And head out.