The Different View Point

Love You Forever More

Nicole's POV~

"Oh look, there's a little boy playing with his dog. There's a hppy couple sitting under a tree, enjoying the sunlight. Aw, there's also a little girl climbing a tree." I giggle. This has been goign on for as long as I was blind. I couldn't see so Taecyeon was always there to be my eyes. He tells me everything, about the beauty of the world around me. There's a small window in our little cottage and he always tells me what's going on.

"So how was your day today?" I ask him. I feel his hand on my shoulder and I place mine over it. I slowly reach out for him.

Taecyeon's POV~

Her warm and delicate hands come up to my face. He fragile fingers trace my cheekbones, my jawline, and rest on my lips. She smiles and I can't help but feel pain. How much can she suffer not knowing the world surrounding her? I tilt her chin and give her a small kiss. She blushes without realizing it. I can't help but to grin. I lead her into the dining room and ask,

"So what do you want to eat?" Typical question on an average day.

Nicole's POV~

I remember the day Taecyeon was originally a nurse assigned to care for me. But we soon found outselves falling in each other's grasp day by day. The phone rang and I tried to reach for it where it has always been, but I hear Taeceyeon racing for it. He beats me and I can only hear the muffling of the speaker and his voice.

"Tomorrow then?....That's fine...Thank you, you too." He hangs up and I ask,

"Who was that?" He replies,

"N-nobody." I cringe. He's lying to me, he doesn't stutter like that and his voice cracked.

Taecyeon's POV~

"N-ne Nicole, do you wanna go to the park tomorrow?" She has a blank look on her face but slowly begins to smile. She nods.

The Next Day~

"Wah, it's such a nice day outside." She exclaims while holding my arm. I don't want her to get lost. She sniffs the air and says,

"I smell something." I chuckle and by a fresh pastry from the nearby shop. I hand it to her and she takes a bite.

"How is it?" i ask. She only continues to eat and I lead her to the building.

Nicole's POV~

Once I finish my food, I notice we walked into a building. The room is warm but there's a certain smell that I can't recognize.

"Hi I'm here to bring Jung Nicole." I hear Taecyeon mention. I don't understand what's happening.

"Ah yes, please bring her here to change into a gown." I was lead into a room and felt a cold piece of clothing wrap itself around me and I was placed onto a hamper. I felt a needle about to poke through my skin when I yelled,

"Stop! Where's Taecyeon? I need to know what's happening." The nurse says,

"Very well. I'll call him over." Minutes later, I hear the doors open and feel a warm familiar hand caressing my cheek.

Taecyeon's POV~

I see Nicole's smiling face which brings me tears.

"Nicole, we're here because we found someone who's willing to sacrifice themself for you. You can finally be able to see the world outside your mind. How great does that sound?" She brightens up and nods. I kiss her forehead and say,

"You'll be safe. Saranghae forever more." She nods and I watch her being carried into the operating room.

"Taecyeon, we need you over here." I follow the nurse.

Nicole's POV~

When I awoke, I could feel bandages covering my eyes.

"Hi Miss Jung. You've just finished your operation and it was a success, however you'll need to wear those bandages for now because your eyes are very sensitive. We'll have someone drive you to your home." I nod. I smile thinking Taecyeon must be there. I was led there by a woman who, judging by her voice, must be in her young twenties. We arrive at the house to be greeted by silence.

"Taecyeon?" I call out. No answer. I thank the nurse and tell her she can leave but she continues to follow me around the house.

"Can I help you?" I ask. I feel so tired.

"You seem tired Miss Jung. let me take you to your bedroom." I simply nod and she leads me into the bedroom. I lay on the bed and soon fall asleep, without the somforting warmth of Taecyeon's presence.

My eyes slowly adjust to the small light coming through the bandages. Wait, why is it so bright? I'm used to seeing only a pitch blackness. I hear a gentle knock on the door.

"Taecyeon?" I ask hopeful. The door creaks open and the nurse from last night greets me.

"Would you like to remove the bandages?" She asks. I nod vigorously, I can't wait to see Taecyeon.

Her hands gently cut off the bandage and she begins to unravel them. I slowly open my eyes to be greeted by the sun's rays and the nurse smiling down on me. I look on my bedside table and see a photo of me and handsome young man. I remember, that was when me and Taecyeon first went on a date. I picked up the photo frame and stare at the man. he has the same jaw line and plump lips Taecyeon does. I smile realizing who it is. My hands trace Taecyeon's face on the portrait when I jump out of bed running downstairs.

"Taecyeon!" I call out. No answer. I reach for the home phone and call him.

The number you are currently trying to reach is currently unavailabe-

Where could he be?

"Miss Jung who are you looking for?" The nurse asks me. I smile brightly and tell her,

"Ok Taecyeon. Did he come by last night?" She gives me a pitiful look and takes hold of my hands.

"Sweetie, didn't anyone tell you who donated his eye sight to you?" I gasp. tears slowly form around the rim of my eyes.

"N-no. He wasn't, I mean-" I run toward the window he always tells me about and open the shutters. I fall to my knees when I see the window has been boarded up with bricks. How long has it been like this? I walk outside of my cottage to only see an endless trail of dirt. Nothing what he told me about. I broke down and cried, I would rather have taecyeon by my side telling me what he saw.

*A/N: For those of you guys who didn't really get the story, Taecyeon kept lying to Nicole of what he saw so she could continue being happy and think that they were perfectly fine and happy. Sorry if it was a bit confusing.