I'm Your Noona!

Love You Forever More

 

A/N: Hey guys I know that Jiyoung is older than Wooyoung in real life, but in the story, she's the older one kay? Just wanted to point that out haha so you 2pm and KARA fans don't attack me for getting the information wrong XD ok I think I used up enough of your time haha have a good read :)

 

Wooyoung's POV~

I was just about to call her when she tackled me from behind.

"Did you wait long?" She asks giving me a warm smile in the middle of winter. I can feel my ears turning bright red and reply,

"Not really. You wanna head over to the mall?" I ask. She thinks for a second and replies,

"Only if you call me unnie." I roll my eyes and motion for her to follow me.

"Come on Jiyoung."

Jiyoung's POV~

Hmph. I thought for sure he would say it today. I'll try again later.

"So why are we going to the mall?" I ask. He gives me a lopsided grin that sends redness to my cheeks.

"How can you forget? We're the ones in charge of the school festival this year, so we need to buy supplies." He says. I knew about it already, I just wished he was as excited as I am. Sure it's not a date, sure we're not even a couple, sure we're a couple of years apart, but hey, miracles happen right?

"So what do we have to buy?" I ask curious.

Wooyoung's POV~

She was looking over my shoulder. She smelled so nice . Wah, get that thought out of your head Wooyoung!

"A lot of stuff, we might be there for a while." She seems to be happy and says,

"That means we can eat at the food court later." I chuckle. It's hard to believe she's my upper classmate.

"Let's go!" She says and wraps her arm around my own. I look away trying to avoid her gaze. She can't see how much I'm blushing can she?

Jiyoung's POV~

When we get to the mall, the warmth greets my face and I drag Wooyoung to the store.

"So what can we buy here?" I ask. He looks around and points to the school supply section. I follow closely behind. He has broad shoulders. He quickly turns around and says,

"Why don't we split up? That way we can finish earlier, ne?" That's no fun dongsaeng~

Wooyoung's POV~

She looks so cte right now. She's pouting and I shake my head. You can't fall for the school's queenka Wooyoung! Plus, she's older than you. There's better guys out there than me.

"Ok, give me half of the list." She says. I rip it in half and she walks away with her head bowed. I silently chuckle. How can she act like a 5-year-old? But that innocnece just adds to her charm.

Jiyoung's POV~

Ok hot glue gun, hot glue gun, hot- Aha! Found you~ Ok, so I got that one...what's next?

"Hey are you alone?" I turn around and see a cute guy standing behind me. I say in a serious tone,

"No I'm with a friend. Please move." He chuckles and says,

"Ouch, a little rough around the edges now are we? I'll give you another chance, maybe you didn't get my previous question. Do you wanna come hang out with me?"

"Tch, in your dreams potato man. No scram." He took a hold of my wrists and pinned me against the aisl knocking down some things in the process.

"Listen here princess I-"

"Get your hands off of her." I turn to my left side and see Wooyoung standing there.

Wooyoung's POV~

I was in the aisl next to Jiyoung when I saw some jerk hitting on her. He was trying to be smooth (but failing XD). I was about to walk away thinking it wasn't any of my business who hits on Jiyoung and if she flirts back. But he pushed her and pinned her to the shelves. I walked toward them and said,

"Get your hands off of her." He smirked and said,

"What are you gonna do-AISH!" I looked bewildered. While he was talking and had his mind set on me, Jiyoung kneed him in that -spot-.

"Ne, go somewhere else before I knock your teeth inwards." She said. She took a hold of my hand and walked away.

Jiyoung's POV~ 

I didn't take any martial arts but knew enough to knock that guy out in the groins.

"Ne Wooyoung, see what happened there? It's your fault for leaving me alone. Now we're sticking together, ne?" I say. He chukles and nods his head. Ok, my mood just got better :)

"Oh hey, we just need to get the banner and we're done here." He says. I snap my fingers and say,

"I saw the banner paper before. I know where it is." I say and walk off. He follows behind me and I reach for the material. Why is it so high up TT^TT

I hear him laughing from behind and says,

"Here, I got it." I felt his chest behind my back and saw his hand reaching above me. My heart was beating so fast, does he hear it?

Wooyoung's POV~

I whisper in her ear,

"I thought it was your idea to stick together? Yet you run off for the banner paper huh?" She blushes and I back away realizign how close we are.

"S-sorry!" I say while bowing. She grabs a hold of my hand and says,

"Come on, I'm hungry and I know you are too. My treat." I shake my head and say,

"Nope, my treat!" As we head to the food court we continued to argue about who would pay for the meal.

Jiyoung's POV~

He ended up paying sicne he beat me in a game of thumb-wrestling -.-

"Ne Wooyoung, why don't you ever call me unnie or noona? I';m your uper classmate, ne?" I ask while eating a french fry.

"I-I'm just not used to it." He replies looking at the food. Liar.

"No, you call Hara and Gyuri noona's. But not me, wae?" He stuffs a bunch of fries in his mouth and puffs up his cheeks.

"Can't talk with mouth full of food huh?" I ask. He nods and chews slowly.

Wooyoung's POV~

Pabo! She probably thinks you're a pig now! She simply stares at me and I swallow my fries.

"What are you staring at me for Jiyoung?" She grabs a napkin and wipes away at the corner of my mouth.

"You had some ketchup." I blush but she doesn't seem to notice.

"So why don't you call me noona?" She asks me. I was reaching for my fries again when she takes them from my tray.

"Answer me first then I'll give you your fries." Darn. I begin to fidget in my seat and she says,

"Well?" I can't tell her. She'll think it's lame.

"Ok how about this, if you tell me your reason for not calling me noona, I'll answer any question you ask me truthfully. Deal?"

"O-ok. But you go first."

Jiyoung's POV~

Aish, this kid really!

"Fine. What's your question." I say leaning back in my chair. He says straight up,

"How do you feel about me Jiyoung?" I almost choke on my drink.

"S-sorry?" I ask making sure I heard him clearly. He's blushing and stutters out,

"N-never mind. Umm let me think of another question." I giggle and look into his eyes. I take a deep breath getting ready to confess.

Wooyoung's POV~

How stupid can yo get Wooyoung!? I was going to ask her some random question when she smiles and says,

"Ne, I like you a lot. Not in a friend way. I sometimes wish we were more than friends. Ok, your turn why do you refuse to call me noona?" I swear if I could, my jaw would've hit the floor.

"Well, what's your reason Wooyoung?" She asks. I see she's trying to act cool but her red ears are giving away her cover. I look down and say,

"I don't call you noona because I like you in a way more than friends do too. I mean, if I called you noona it wouldn't seem manly or cool and it'll just remind people how you're older than me. I'm supposed to be the one who you call 'Oppa' but it's the other way around." I don't dare to look up but she kicks my foot.

"Yah! That's your reason?" She asks. She has her hands folded and looks mad.

"Aish! I thought it was some religious reson or you thought I was ugly or something! Ne, you know how much I was fussing over that noona thing?! Aish really Wooyoung!" I chuckle and she asks,

"Why are you laughing?!"

Jiyoung's POV~

His hand reaches across the table and caresses my cheek. He gives me one of the warmest smiles I've seen coming from him and says in a calm tone,

"Another reason is because you don't act like my noons. Half the times you're so cute and innocent that I feel like the hyung or oppa." I blush and pout.

"Ne, call me noona from now on." He shakes his head and I smirk.

"If you don't call me noona, I'm never going on another date with you." He blushes and mumbles,

"Okay Jiyoung-noona."

"What was that dongsaeng?"

"I said okay Jiyoung-noona."

"Sorry I didn't catch that." I say smiling.

"Ok I'll call you Jiyoung-noona ffrom now on!" He says pouting with his arms crossed. I giggle and say,

"Is this a moment when I act like a noona?" He grumbles,

"A mean and rotten noona." I was about to giggle when he swiftly leaned in a kissed me.

"But a very pretty and cute noona." I blush.

*Ok guys, you can start requesting one shots now! However, there are certain rules you have to follow :3. See the foreword for more details~