The Board That Brought Us Together

Love You Forever More

Hey guys XD If you want you can listen to Kahi's song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFhlCRgaZqY . It'll really help add the mood to this story XD your choice. Enjoy your read~

Chansung's POV~

I smirked at my phone. 5 missed calls and 12 unread text messages, all from girls I've dated in the past week or so. It's such a hassle dealing with them. I mean, you go out on one date with them and they think you're their fiance or something. I sighed when my buddy Jay nudged my ribs. I look in the direction he's pointing at and see a new girl walking by.

"She's gorgeous dude. You want her?" He asks me. I check her out, nice S-line, big brown eyes, thin but not stick thin, and she looks bored. Perfect.

"Yeah, I'll take her." I say and head towards her.

Gyuri's POV~

Where's my math class? I can't be late again. Maybe I should've tagged along with some one from my class. I sigh and someone bumps into me.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't see you there. Are you new here?" He asks me. I nod and he gives me a smile that causes me to blush.

"I'm Chansung, what's your name?" I mouth my name.

"Sorry? I didn't catch that." I take out my mini white board and write my name on it. I hand it to him and I smile.

Chansung's POV~

Gyuri, nice to meet you ^^

I look on the side of her board and see somthing enscribed. It says "To Gyuri, from Oppa. Deliver your voice to the world!" I look up at her and she's smiling. My heart skipped a beat. Wait. it's not supposed to do that.

"Are you sick? I mean did you lose your voice or something?" i say trying to make a joke. She gives me a small smile and shrugs. I look at her eyes and they seem so sad, even if she was smiling. Man, I chose some mute now huh? I look back at Jay and he's smirking. That jerk set me up! I sigh and say,

"Look, I'll be the nice guy here. So you need help aorund this school? You seem lost." She nods energetically and bows.

"You're welcome." I reply and look at her roster. Tch.

"Looks like we have the same class next." I walk ahead and hear her small footsteps behind me.

"Well, here we are." I say pointing to the classroom and notice she's not behind me. Crap, where'd she go? Why should I care? She's just some new chick. I tried to go into the classroom, but instead, my feet ran to try to find that girl.

Gyuri's POV~

I was just following Chansung. He has such a wide back and broad shoulders. He carries himself with such confidence that it makes me wonder how people look upon him. I was lost in my own thoughts when I was pulled in by a group of girls surrounded by towering men.

"So you're Chansung's new playmate huh? What's so special about you? As far as i know, you're plain and boring." A girl says twirling my hair. I'm scared.

"What's this girly?'' A man asks and takes my white board from me.

"Gyuri? What a stupid name." The girl with the short skirt and revealing blouse says,

"You can do whatever you wan with her. Just make sure she doesn't get in the way of me and Chansung again." She leaves and the group of men begin to surround me.

"You're pretty cute Gyuri. And you have a nice, supple body. We'll go easy on you ok?" I'm scared. I'm trembling.

"Ha, looks like your face scared her." One of the men say. They all reek of cigars. Someone, please help me! I clench my mini white board and slam it across a mans face. His dark glasses fall off and crack on the floor.

"Oh you've done it now sweetie." I shouldn't have done that. Oppa, please help me!

Chansung's POV~

Found her! She was crouched in a corner surrounded by men.

"Yah! What do you think you're doing?" i yell. They all look at me and smirk.

"What's a pretty boy like you gonna do about it?'' Gyuri looks up at me and shakes her head signaling she doesn't want me to be involved. Yet I flinch when I see her eyes pleading for help. I run otwards them and knock them out with one blow. An upper-cut to one guy, and kick in the balls to the other, and an over head to the other. They're not even that tough. I look over at Gyuri and she's crying silently. I reach out a hand but she flinches.

Gyuri's POV~

I'm scared. I came so close to dying. Chansung reaches out a hand and I flinch. He looks hurt and simply wraps his arms around me. He lifts me up bridal style and says,

"Don't worry, I'm just taking you to the nurse." I nod and try to stop myself from crying. Wait, I forgot something! I try to wiggle out of his grasp and he says,

"Y-yah, stop moving or I might drop you." I point to the corner and he squints. I escape his grasp and quickly run toward my mini-white board. I then lean on Chansung's shoulder for support and he takes me to the nurse.

Chasung's POV~

When we get there, the nurse is out -.- Typical. I sit her down and ask her,

"Did they hurt you anywhere?" She begins writing on her board while I look around to see if there's any medicine or bandages lying around. She hands me the board,

No, you got there on time. Thank you very much :)

She smiles and yet a tear escapes her eyes. She gasps and without realizing it, I wipe it away for her. Our eyes locked and I leaned in.

Gyuri's POV~

Wah, he's so close. He's leaning in, oh god I don't think I'm ready for something like this! His arm knocks over my bag and files and papers spill out.

"Sorry he says." But I'm horrified he might see the file.

Chasung's POV~

I picked up the last paper which was a news article, I took one glance and read, "Family of four (Mother, father, daughter, son)involved in car accident. Three members die and one lives. Daughter witnesses whole accident and won't reply to any new reporters." She snatches it away from my hand but I know what's going on. She blushes and the whole room fills with tension. I wanted to say something but my phone vibrates. I look at the caller ID and see it's one of my favorite clients. I would usually answer it without a second thought, but for some reason, my fingers reached for the reject button and my mind was filled with thoughts of the girl before me.

Gyuri's POV~

I almost jumped out of my seat when Chansung's phone rang. He looked at it and shut his phone. Why would he reject someone? What if it was someone important? He reaches for my board that I didn't realize, I was clenching it so tight to my chest.

"Did your family die?" I cringe. I begin to sob quietly, not making any noise, and nod. He's probably gonna bully me and not want anything to do with me.

"Hey look it's Gyuri again."

"Are you gonna play telephone with us? Or maybe we should play the silent game with you!" They all began laughing at my face. I try to tell them through sign language that I just want to be friends with them.

"Oh look, she's trying to talk in that wierd hand thing she does. Ew, she's probably trying to put a curse on us, or cantact aliens! What's the matter Gyuri? Cat's got your tongue?" I shake my head no. I feel someone suddenly pulling on my pigtails.

"Ohh did your mommy make these?" I'm scared. I run home to my oppa's room.

"What's wrong Gyuri?" He asks me. I communicate through sign language and tell him what happened. He hugs me and wipes away my tears. He looks aorund and opens a drawer.

"Happy Birthday Gyuri." He hands me a wrapped package and I open it. Inside is a brand new mini-white board with an engraving.

"Now you can talk to people through this. See? It says, 'To Gyuri from Oppa. Deliver your voice to the world.' Now lets get ready, umma and appa are preparing to go out for you." He ruffles my head and I hug him giving him my smile to show him my gratitude. Little did I know that would be the last time I saw him.

I now look at the mini-white board. A little scratched up in some places and chipping in others, yet I kept it for such a long time. I was so lost in my own thoughts that I didn't realize Chansung was hugging me and my head. He was so warm and smelled nice.

"I-I'll protect you. If anything happens, just let me know ok?"

Chunsung's POV~

I don't know where those words came from. She started squirming around and I noticed she was blushing furiously. I began bulshing too and backed away. I scratched the back of my head and said,

"S-sorry." She gave me a sympathetic smile and took out her phone. She handed it to me and it was on her phonebook menu. I chuckled and typed in my own number. A second later I recieved a text message,

Thank you for everything :)

I couldn't help but to smile and so did Gyuri. But I did mean what I said earlier. Until then, I'll be happy just to see her smile. Not a smile with sad eyes, but a genuine one like the one she's giving me now.

* Please comment and subscribe!!! Thnx for yu guys who read up to this point :))