"Deal"

"Stand By Me"

 

Group:Teen Top
Parring:Rickjoe! (NAP,ChangJi)
Warning: i have a strong imagination,
if you don't like ual themes or drama or a little humor, or Boy x Boy
then i suggest you take your leave~
Genre: , Drama, Humor.
Author:L.kae
  
 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"Chips...." Chunji uttered.
"YAH! What's the matter with you! Chips this! Chips that! I can't sleep!" Cap stormed through the kitchen.
Startled, he turned to his hyung.
"Sorry......it's just..." Chunji took in a deep breath.
 
"Alright, tell me all about it." Cap said.
 
. . . . . . . . . .
 
"Ugh" Changjo groaned. "That's it. Think of something else...."
The maknae then started to think about the fans and all their faces.
 
"Ah much better~" He commented.
 
But then.....
 
All of the fan's faces morphed into Chunji faces.
 
"AH NO!!!" Changjo decided to make a turn on the bed, thus falling flat on his stomach.
 
The door opened.
"What's going on in here!" Ricky put both hands on his hips.
"Nothing....I fell." Changjo got up and fell right back on the bed.
 
"You okay?" Ricky asked.
"Yeah..."
 
Ricky walked towards Changjo and sat on the bed with him.
"Look, if you need to talk about something, I'm here. Us maknae's got to stick together!" 
 
In response Changjo took a pillow, and covered his face with it.
Ricky sighed at the boy, and started to make his way to the door.
 
"Wait.." Changjo called out.
"What?" 
 
"I'll tell you."
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"Look, you better shut your big Angelina Jolie DSL or I'll permanently close them for you!" Ljoe yelled.
"I'm just letting you KNOW what could happen, you short titty muncher of a chicken!" The singer then stuck out his tongue.
 
The two then continued to bicker on.
After a while they grew tired.
 
"Sorry for making fun of your lips.." Ljoe said shyly.
"Sorry for making fun of your height." Niel responded.
 
They both looked up at each other and smiled.
"Big lips are good to have. So don't worry about what people say." Ljoe said with a smile.
"And, i think you're getting taller by the day too!" Niel grinned. 
 
They both then, happily patted each other on the back and high fived.
 
If only everybody could make up that quick.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"Chunji....." Cap started.
Chunji found something else to abusively eat.
"Waf?" Chunji said with food still in his mouth.
"First off, swallow that, second off, your eating your problems away like a fat girl, or third off, talk to him." Cap took away the bag of snacks.
Chunji swallowed the food.
"But, I'm scared to talk to him!"
"That's why you need to grow a pair, and just do it already! So you mean to tell me, you're not scared to sing in front of thousands of people, but you're scared to talk to one person?"
 
Chunji looked at Cap.
"Yeah." The singer simply replied.
 
"Ugh" the rapper face palmed. "Look here. You're only going to make the problem eat you up more if you don't take care of it. So either go out there, and talk to him, or stay here, and don't solve anything."
 
Chunji thought about it.
 
He smiled and looked at Cap.
 
"Can i have the bag of snacks back?" He sweetly smiled.
Cap's left eye twitched.
"Seriously? Chunji, you are......never mind. I'm going back to sleep."
 
Cap left.
Chunji remained.
The singer took in a deep breath and thought it over.
 
While eating the snack....
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"Changjo!" Ricky yelled.
"Wh-what..." The sobbing Changjo asked.
"Stop crying.....please. It's not like you. I think you should talk to him. Tell him how you really feel."
 
Changjo stopped crying.
"ARE YOU CRAZY!"
 
Ricky sighed.
"No, but you will be, if you continue to be like this with him! If you don't talk out your feelings, you might regret it later on. If you just want to be friends with him, so be it."
Ricky got up and went for the door. He paused for a minute and looked back at Changjo.
"But just so you know, he might really did move on. If you paid attention enough, he's only dedicated his eyes to you lately." 
Giving the maknae a final smile, the black haired boy walked off.
 
Laying back on the bed, he thought it over. Even if they did talk it out, how would he start the conversation?
 
"Hey, Chunji hyung. I don't like you like that. Let's be friends okay?"
That simple conversation sentence seemed decent and straight forward enough.
But considering the outcome. . .
 
Chunji would be depressed, and that wouldn't be good for the group at all.
 
Quickly erasing the sentence from his head, he tried to come up with other ways to start the conversation.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
While the maknae brainstormed away and the power voice stuffing his face. The leader was passed out. Niel, Ljoe and Ricky remained in the room.
The whole Teen Top dorm seemed quiet. . . .for now that is.
 
The three in one of the rooms just chit chatted away.
But dispersed when they noticed how late it was.
Saying their good nights and such, Changjo finally came out of the room.
 
Ricky and Ljoe were going to the room Changjo was in. 
"You okay Changjo?" Ricky asked.
"Yep." Changjo nodded. The tall young member then, walked past them both and made his way to the living room.
 
"What's all that about? What's wrong with Changjo?" Ljoe asked.
"Oh ha ha, it's nothing!" Ricky nervously replied.
"Oh, okay then. Well let's get ready for bed." Ljoe wrapped his arms around Ricky's waist.
"Yeah." Ricky agreed.
"Or more like, get ready for some se--"
Before the rapper could finish his statement, his partner quickly cupped his mouth.
"Aish, keep it in your pants. I'm not in the mood." Ricky walked straight out of his arms and into the room.
 
Ljoe stood there.
But instantly followed Ricky, begging him to, you know. Do it.
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
When Changjo entered the living room, Cap was still passed out on the couch.
Changjo could not believe how long this guy could sleep. But brushing off that subject, he probably figured Chunji would be in the kitchen.
So as he walked in, the first thing he see's, is empty cabinets.
 
"Um, Chunji hyung, are you okay?" Changjo asked.
The singer instantly wiped the crumbs off his face.
"What? Oh, yes! I'm fine, don't worry!" Chunji quickly threw away the empty bag of snacks he had in his hands and walked towards Changjo.
"Is there something you want?" Chunji asked.
Avoiding his eyes, Changjo began talking.
 
"Hy-hyung. I like you, but just as a friend. You're a cool person. I don't want to ruin our friendship over this. So, let's just be frie---"
Chunji just patted his shoulder. 
"Ha ha." Chunji chuckled.
The red faced Changjo started to question the laughing singer.
"Why are you laughing! I'm serious here..." He pouted.
"No, it's just, it's amazing how much more mature you are than me. I feel like an idiot. Changjo it's okay, and I agree. Let's be friends." Chunji stuck his hand out.
 
Changjo's brow raised, but shortly after, a smile appeared over his face.
The maknae happily shook his hyung's hand.
"Deal." He said.
 
"Good! Well, let's get some shut eye!" Chunji said while exiting the kitchen.
 
Changjo stayed back a little. He was still smiling, but slowly, that smile faded.
It was weird. He expected a much more different reaction from him. 
 
But alas, he was glad. Changjo exited the kitchen after.
While walking to his room, he replayed what had just happened.
 
Suddenly, his heart started to feel numb, as if a piece had fallen off.
What was he feeling all of a sudden?
 
Shaking it off, he continued walking.
When he reached for the door knob, the pain in his heart worsened.
 
"Am, I, actually sad about us just being friends?" Changjo thought. 
 
Changjo's brain, wanted to be just friends.
On the other hand...
 
Changjo's heart had different ideas.