Don't Forget Me -Ch5-

Don't Forget Me

Hoon looked at the younger and a smile tugged at his lips. “I’m Hoon, we have met before, but you just don’t remember. You’ve actually been at my house for a week now. I’ve been taking care of you and your wound” Hoon pointed to the younger’s belly and he looked down, touched it and winced in pain.

“H-how –“Dongho was cut off from his words by Hoon handing him the diary. He stared at it and then grabbed it. He skimmed over the words and looked up to see Hoon’s awaiting face. Hoon had actually never read everything that was in the book. It was for Dongho’s purposes only.

“B-but” Dongho was cut off his words again. Hoon didn’t want him thinking too much.

“Hey, relax it’s okay,” Hoon started sincerely, “I’m hoping one day you will remember, it wouldn’t be so awkward and scary watching you wake up every morning” Hoon rubbed the back of his head and looked away and Dongho just looked at him with one raised eyebrow. “You don’t have to thank me, and you don’t have to ask any questions, the book just says everything, so …. Are you hungry, do you need some water or … something?” He asked, changing the subject so his face wouldn’t heat up for no apparent reason. Hoon got up and was on his way to the kitchen but was pulled back by a sudden grip around his hand. He turned to see Dongho with a desperate look in his eyes.

“I-I just want to talk” Hoon looked at the plead in the youngers eyes and the other released his grip on him as he went and sat back down on the couch. He faced the younger and crossed his legs on the couch; his knees touching the other’s thigh. Dongho’s sight was just set on Hoon and Hoon looked at him with worry.

“What did you want to talk about?” Hoon asked, breaking the silence. His heart was beating really fast and really loudly. He wanted to slap himself there and then.

Dongho Continued to stare before he started to lean in closer. Hoon was frozen in his spot and he didn’t plan on moving a muscle. Dongho kept leaning forward he swallowed from nervousness before he was only an inch away from Hoon’s face, their breaths mingling once again like they were not long ago. Dongho stared up into Hoon’s eyes, all he could see was fear and a look he’s felt he’d seen before; longing. He just wanted to see something, see if what he was feeling was right. See if this was real.

He closed in the distance between them and planted his soft plump lips on the others. It was the best feeling in the world; there was no tongue just pure … love. They both closed their eyes and Hoon slowly and cautiously wrapped his arm around Dongho’s waist and pulled him closer. The kiss was getting deeper and they moaned into it. Suddenly, Dongho broke the kiss with his eyes still closed, Hoon opened his and looked at the other with surprise and lust. He could feel the bubble in his pants begin to throb just from that small encounter. He mentally cursed himself but continued to look at Dongho who still had his eyes closed but still looked like he was looking at him.

“Am I dreaming?” Dongho slowly opened his eyes and saw Hoons softened expression and his lips glistened from his own saliva. Hoon forgot how to breathe for that moment and just looked at the love in Dongho’s eyes. Wait love? Could it be? Maybe he loved Hoon, maybe that’s why he could remember something. He only remembered things that were … important to him. He was cut off his thinking by soft lips pressed against his own once more. He moaned into the kiss feeling the bulge in his pants slowly rising.

Dongho pulled away again. “This must be a dream, It can’t be real”

Hoon gained more confidence and moved closer so their lips were just touching. “Why is it so hard to believe?” Hoon said barely in a whisper.

Dongho pressed their lips together for another chaste kiss then pulled away slightly. Hoon’s arm was still around the younger’s waist but his grip was tighter and all he wanted right now was the other to be as close as possible to him.

“Because this is perfect, I’ve dreamt about it before, unless it’s already happened”

“It’s happening” Hoon closed the distance between them once more and pressed his lips against the younger’s. Dongho smiled into the kiss and he felt his heart race. He didn’t know why, but he wanted this more than anything. Maybe it was because no one had ever cared for him like Hoon did. And maybe he just wanted to hear from him how much he did care. Even if he didn’t remember him every time he woke up, he remembered the feeling of him. He felt comfort and he felt like he belonged, a feeling he’s never felt before.

Hoon broke the kiss and Dongho felt like he had lost something, he felt apart of him missing. Hoon smiled at him and caressed his cheek.

“Let’s sleep, you’ll be really tired in the morning” Dongho pouted before Hoon leant over and pecked the pout away with his own lips. Dongho blushed and stood up and scurried to Hoon’s bedroom. Hoon spent a little longer on the couch thinking about what had just happened. Oh how much he longed for those lips too be touching his own and finally his own dream came true. He stood up still grinning like an idiot and made his way to his room.

When he got there he found a bundle of blankets all snuggled up on one side. He laughed to himself and went over to the free side he kneeled on the bed and crawled over and shook the bundle slightly.

“Yah, what are you doing?” Dongho mumbled something incoherently and Hoon just chuckled. He pulled the blanket down so he could see the other’s face, but Dongho just turned his burning face away but opened the blankets so Hoon could slide in next to him. Hoon smiled to himself once again and complied. He slid a hand around Dongho’s waist and pulled him impossibly close. He felt a shiver run through the younger which made his smirk grow even wide, he snuggled closer and pressed a kiss to the back of the younger’s neck. He felt the other grab his hand and intertwine their fingers. He exhaled one more time and smiled in content before slowly dozing off into dream land.

~.~.~.~

Now 2 weeks had passed. Every morning, Dongho, would forget but be reminded straight away, he knew everything he was doing was right. The way it all felt, the way it all panned out. It was just right. Today was the day his stitches needed to be removed. The rain had just started to calm down. The roads were 2 metre’s deep in water, so they still wouldn’t be getting out of the house for another few days. So Hoon had to do it himself.

“It hurts” Dongho hissed.

“Hey, it’s alright. It probably just feels funny which is making you only think Its hurting. It’s healed don’t worry” Hoon pulled the last of the stiches out, bandaged it up and sighed. He grabbed the other’s hand and caressed it.

“It’s over” Hoon sighed.

“W-what do you mean? D-don’t say that. Please” A lone tear streaked down Dongho’s face. Hoon’s eyes widened and he was shocked at what the younger had thought he meant. Hoon quickly gathered the other in his arms and rocked back and forth circling soothing patterns on Dongho’s side.

“Hey, I didn’t mean that, how could you think I meant that? Silly. Id’ never leave you, ever, understand?” Hoon kissed the younger’s head and held him close. Dongho let a small sob escape, and he nodded his head.

“Promise?” Dongho whispered sadly.

“Promise” Hoon repeated and kissed the other’s head again.

They stayed like that for a while and Dongho fell asleep in Hoon’s arms. Hoon felt content and didn’t want to leave the other’s side. He couldn’t believe the other would think he would just leave him. Maybe there was something else behind that. He’d be sure to ask him about it when he wakes up.

Hoon slowly got out of the hold of the other and rested him comfortably on the couch before going to the Kitchen and cooking something for lunch.

He was chopping up the vegetables when he looked up out the window and stared at the big tree. He imagined a sunny day and him and Dongho Were running around the tree playing. Hoon caught Dongho and turned him around and they shared a chaste kiss. He sighed. “OUCH” He looked down and saw blood spilling out of his finger. He was lucky he didn’t cut it off. He quickly ran his hand under cold water and went to his cupboard to fetch a band aid. He wrapped his finger and continued cooking. Pabo. He whispered to himself.

~.~.~.~

He finished up cooking and set the table for lunch. He looked to his left and saw the peaceful face of his lover. Hehe, lover, he grinned too himself. So this is what love feels like. Looking at them even sleeping and your heart flutters. He walked over to the couch and kneeled next to Dongho. He smiled again. He seems to be doing that a lot lately; so much more than he used too. He caressed the younger’s face to wake him and planted a soft kiss to his lips. Dongho stirred and fluttered his eyes open and smiled as soon as he saw who woke him.

“You’re so easy to fall asleep on” Dongho said in his croaky morning/afternoon voice.

“You’re so easy to snuggle up too” Hoon said still caressing the other’s cheek. “C’mon, I made lunch” Hoon grabbed both of Dongho’s hands and pulled him up slowly. Once the other was standing, he let go of one of his hands but held on tightly to the other. Dongho used his other arm to hug Hoon’s arm and rest his head on his shoulder. Hoon chuckled and pulled the other towards the table and sat him down and then sat himself down.

When Hoon was comfy, Dongho, leaned his head against him again and grabbed his hand. He noticed the band aid on Hoon’s finger.

“When did you do that?” He looked up into Hoon’s eyes worried and he kept brushing his own fingers along the wound.

“Oh, when I was cutting vegetables I got distracted and I accidently cut myself.” Hoon said nonchalantly.

Dongho’s eyes widened in worry. “What?! Are you okay? Does it hurt? Do you need to go to the hospital –“

“Dongho, Dongho, “Hoon interrupted. Dongho looked at him expectantly. “You’re more worried about me with a little cut then you and your memory loss or even a stab wound? I think you’re a lot more important than me right now … or in any case, more important to me in generally” Hoon chuckled and pinched Dongho’s pouting cheek.

Dongho sighed, “I just want to look after you like you have been for me, I want to pay you back for all that you’ve done for me.” Dongho took a mouthful of food and chewed it slowly. Hoon chuckled at him and grabbed his free hand. Dongho looked up at him innocently with food still in his mouth before he swallowed.

“Your pay back for me is you being in my life, I would be nothing without you, all because of you I’ve learnt how to love, how to feel anything in general, you’ve changed my life completely, I’m nothing without you. Dongho.” He grabbed the younger’s crying face and planted a kiss filled with all of his love on the other’s lips.

Hoon pulled away slightly and looked into the other’s eyes. His emotions were running wild and his heart was beating as fast as the speed of light …. So, impossibly fast.

“I love you” And with that he planted his lips against the other’s once again.

Dongho pulled away slightly and looked at the other in the eyes with tears of happiness in his own.

“I love you too”