Whatever you're sad about now, it'll get better in the future

Sometimes Love is like a Rollercoaster

_________ POV

I was in the car and I could already see the scary looking yet exciting rides in a distance.

______: Pali Oppa!

Taeyang: Wait _____-ah, I don’t want to get in an accident.

I was excited, I get to spend time with Oppa and try the new scary rides that I’ve been waiting for. We got out the car and me and Daesung ran toward the ticket booth to pay, while I was waiting for my slow brother to walk here. I looked over and saw a handsome guy with a little girl paying to get in. I looked in his eyes and saw pain and he locked eyes with mines. For a second, I felt a spark went through my whole body but I shook it off and look away. He left and my brother finally got us all in.

Junhyung POV

I was paying but then I smelt a familiar scent that reminded me of her. The one girl that I use to love; I looked up and locked eyes with her. She looked beautiful; Minjee kept tugging on the bottom of my shirt making me snap back into reality. I took one last look at her before I left. Minjee wanted to go on a rollercoaster that had a long line. My headache is not even over and the rides are going to make it worse. I hate this day. I was waiting and I smelt the scent again. I turned around and I saw her, the girl that reminded me of my past.

_______ POV

I was waiting and I hated this, I’m not a very patience person when it comes to exciting things. I look down and saw the little girl again; I looked up and saw the guy. I looked away but kept thinking to myself why I keep seeing this guy. A few minute passed and it was our turn. I overheard the man that controlling the ride said that the little girl couldn’t get on without another adult, she was getting teary eyed so I decided to help but sitting with both of them.

Taeyang: Where are you going?

______:  Just get on, I’ll be right back.

Junhyung POV

This guy was really pissing me off, I smelt it again, and it’s her. I found her smiling at me and said

______: It’s okay, I’m old enough, I could ride with these 2.

Minjee smiled and walked to the girl. Minjee grabbed her hand and as trying to drag her to the ride.

Junhyung: Yah. I don’t need your help, so get your dirty hands off my little sister.

I saw her face changed to a sad one.

_______: I’m only trying to help, why do you have to be so rude?

Junhyung: I didn’t ask for your help.

I saw Minjee with teary eyes. I felt a little guilty and just gave in.

Junhyung: Fine, just get on.

Her face changed into a small smile and she carried Minjee to the rollercoaster. She put on Minjee seatbelt and then hers.

_______: So, what’s your name?

I heard Minjee said her name and giggled. I heard her name and I had to admit it was a beautiful name.

_______ POV

I smiled at Minjee, she’s just too cute. I looked at him and saw his eyes were just full of nothing but darkness. I decided to cheer him up a bit.

________: Hey, whatever you’re sad about now, it’ll be better in the future but for now, just smile for your little sister.

He looked down and saw Minjee with hopeful eyes. He smiled but I know it was a fake one. Minjee looked like she didn’t believe it either. The ride started and it started moving, I held on to Minjee knowing that she might get really scared.

After the ride, Minjee ran up to me.

Minjee: Kamsamida Unnie

She waved and I smiled at her. I looked at her big brother; he was just looking at the ground not saying a word. It’s kind of rude to not say thank you after someone helps you but I guess he’s having a bad day.

_______: Bye Minjee.

I walked to my brother and he had on a confused face while his friends are staring at me.

_______: Why are you guys looking at me like that?

Taeyang: Was that your boyfriend?

_______: No! I just wanted to help him out.

G-dragon: No!! My princess is leaving me.

_______: I wanted to help the little girl since she can’t go on the ride.

Taeyang had a suspicious face on but we walked toward the next ride.

Junhyung POV

I felt so empty again, when that girl came, I felt like someone was by my side. I needed to know her; I wanted to see her again. I picked Minjee up and started to slowly walk toward _______.

Minjee: Oppa! Do you like ______?

I looked at her with wide eyes.

Junhyung: NO….

Minjee: Junhyung likes ______!!

I covered and ____ looked at me. She waved and I felt my heart fluttered. She looked at us and started running to toward us until….

-----------------------

Cliffhanger Haha. I hate it when that happens but it's more exciting that way right? xD I wanted to thank naomi77, doojoonloveb2st, anniekhun, and shine_star for the great comments so THANKS GUYS!! :D Thats about it, I'll update tomorrow! ^^ If there's any grammer mistakes, I apologize.