"Unnie, oppa can help you. He knows how to make it feel better"

Sometimes Love is like a Rollercoaster

______ POV

We were all sitting down in a restaurant and a lot of tension was in the air. Both groups were staring at each other with dark and evil eyes. I decided to say something and stop this staring contest they were having.

______: Hi, this is my oppas, Taeyang, G-dragon, Daesung, Seungri, and TOP. I’m _______. What’s your name?

Yoseob looked at me and gave me a cute smile. I wanted to just jump over the table and pinch his cheeks. They look so pinchable.

Yoseob: Anyeong, I’m Yoseob and this is Kikwang, Doojoon, Hyunseung, Dongwoon, and Junhyung.

I waved at all of them and they smiled at me.

Taeyang: _____-ah let’s go, let’s not waste our day with them.

______: Oppa, stop being so immature.

I saw Minjee looking at the restaurant fish tank and she looked so focused on the fishes. She reminded me of myself when I was little, always fascinated by the things the world have.

______: How about all of us go on rides together and besides you guys might find have stuff in common.

Taeyang: ______-ah, you’re supposed to spend the day with me.

______: Well, you did bring your friends so we’re not actually spending time together oppa.

I saw him sigh but it’s true. If he wanted to spend time with me, he shouldn’t have brought his friends with him. I got up and everyone left. Minjee held my hands and walk side by side with me. Junhyung walked beside Minjee and I saw him glance at me from the corner of my eye. I looked behind me and saw Dongwoon and Daesung glaring at each other.

“Will these people ever get along?”

While I was thinking I didn’t watch where I was walking and hit a pole on my forehead. It hurt a lot and I felt a giant bump. Taeyang came running up to me to examine my forehead.

Taeyang: Yah! How did this happen?

Minjee pulled my hand and bring me to Junhyung.

Minjee: Unnie, oppa can help you. He knows how to make it feel better.

I looked up and saw him with a pissed off face but he slowly nodded. Why does he always look mad? Minjee took our hands and put them together and Junhyung started walking away with me. His hands were soft and he held my hand gently.

Taeyang POV

I saw him walk away with my sister and I looked down and saw a little girl staring at me. I admit that she is cute; she giggled and started skipping to one of the booth to play games. I followed her and Yoseob ran after her.

Yoseob: Minjee! Don’t start playing without your oppa yet!

I looked behind and everyone glaring at each other while walking, except Seungri. He look so uncomfortable. I decided to walk with him to keep him company.

Junhyung POV

We sit on a bench and opened the first aid kit. I took a quick look at her and she looked beautiful.

Junhyung: Okay lift your head up.

She did and I put the bandage on her head. We locked eyes and I couldn’t look away. She was like a magnet to me, I just couldn’t look away, I slowly leaned in…..

_______ POV

I looked him in the eyes and saw pain and sadness. I felt like he needed a hug or someone to take all that pain away. I saw him slowly lean in and I did also. My mind was saying no but my heart was telling me yes. He almost kissed me until something hit Junhyung on the head.....

__________________________________________________

Hey!! Vote and comment please! I'll pick the guy that has the most people that want him. [It could be any guy from any group] ^^ <33 Any grammer mistake? I apologize.