YANG YOSEOB?!

Sometimes Love is like a Rollercoaster

Junhyung POV

I saw her come running to us until a guy with blonde hair ran into her making him fall on top of her. I felt anger boil inside of me as he didn’t bother to stand up but just lay on top of her. I saw ________ with a shocked face, the guy that ran into her looked familiar too. I took a better look and saw…. YANG YOSEOB?! I ran over to them and pulled him off her.

Junhyung: Yah! What are you doing here?!

Yoseob: Hey hyung, we were just coming to check out the park too.

We? I looked behind me and saw the rest of my friends smiling at us. I saw Yoseob ran to _____ and picked her up and hugged her. I felt jealous that-…… I shouldn’t be jealous.

_______ POV

Yoseob: I’m sorry for running into you.

_____: its okay ^^ I’m not hurt.

Yoseob: My name is Yoseob, what’s yours?

______: _______

Yoseob: You have a beautiful name.

Yoseob hugged me and it reminded me of Daesung. My oppas came to see what’s wrong and I saw Taeyang looking at Yoseob. I gently pushed Yoseob off of me and he smiled.

Before I knew it, I saw him on the ground with Taeyang in front of me. Yoseob was rolling on the ground in pain while holding his cheek and his friends come over to help him. Junhyung look really pissed off, he walked over to Taeyang and punched him. Taeyang was fighting back, I wanted to stop this but I felt like I was glued to the ground and couldn’t move.

I saw Taeyang on the ground as Junhyung punched him but Taeyang rolled over and was now on top punching Junhyung. I ran over and pulled oppa off but he was too strong, Daesung decided to help and we got him off. I never saw oppa this angry before, I looked at Junhyung and saw his lip bleeding.

_______: Oppa… It was an accident.

Taeyang: What type of accident had him hugging you like that?

I ran over to Yoseob to see if he was okay and I saw him with a bruised cheek. I felt bad and helped him up. Suddenly, the guys that were helping Yoseob came up to my oppas and started fighting again. I was getting tired and do what I had to do.

I screamed at the top of my lungs and everyone at the amusement park looked at me, I looked at Yoseob and he looked like his eardrums were going to break any second because of my scream. I apologize to everyone and told oppas and Junhyung friends to meet outside of the park and talk.

----------------------------------

Yay! B2ST is here! xD Hope you guys like this chapter and I'm looking forward to reading your comments. ^^