Lets go home okay?

Sometimes Love is like a Rollercoaster

 

_________POV

_____: What happened?

Yoseob: Junhyung was taking her into the house and she suddenly ran away.

I felt my heart stopped. I look out the window and rain started to pour. I got really worried and wanted to help find her.

_______: Okay, where are you? I’ll help you guys look for her.

Yoseob told me where Junhyung house and I grabbed a jacket and ran downstairs.

Taeyang: Where are you going?

_______: I’m going to help Junhyung find Minjee.

Taeyang: But it’s raining out there.

_______: I don’t care, I just want to make sure Minjee is safe.

Taeyang: Fine, I’ll go too.

I smiled and hurried him. All the others wanted to come too. I felt happy and wanted to use this opportunity to help them get along. We ran out the door, into the car and on our way to Junhyung house. I knocked on the door and Hyunseung opened the door. He made way for us and got inside into the living room. I saw the Dongwoon sitting on the couch.

______: Where’s everybody?

Dongwoon: They left to search for her. They told me to stay here just incase.

______: I want to help too. Dongwoon, here’s my number. Call me incase of a emergency or anything.

I left and I heard my oppas scream to me good luck. I wave at them and all of us went different direction. I ran and ran until my legs got numb. I screamed her name until my throat hurt. I couldn’t find her anywhere. I kept running and went into a park. I saw a familiar figure on the swings and as I walk closer I saw Junhyung. I walked up to him and put my hands on his shoulder.

Junhyung POV

I kept searching but I couldn’t find her anywhere. I felt responsible, stupid, and lonely. Minjee was the only person that I care about until she left. My heart hurt and I felt tears forming. I couldn’t hold them back anymore. I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up. I saw ______, for a second I thought she was an angel. When she’s here, it’s like she took my pain away.

_________ POV

He looked up at me and my heart just broke. I saw tears and I just wanted to hug him and comfort him.

______: Come on, Minjee is waiting for you.

I smiled and encouraged him to keep trying. I don’t know why but I care so much about him. He stood up and I looked into his eyes. It was filled with sadness and hurt.

______: Let’s go search for her.

As I was about to leave, he pulled me and embraces me in his arms. I hugged him back, I felt protected and warm. The coldness from the rain are all gone and I wanted to stay like this.

Junhyung POV

I don’t know why but I just need to hug her, she make me feel loved and I actually fallen in love with her. She’s nothing like the girl who broke my heart for another guy.

FLASHBACK

It was our one-year anniversary day and I went to buy something special for her. I walked into her house and heard sounds coming from her bedroom. I opened the door hoping to surprise her but she surprised me instead. I saw her with another guy and doing it. My heart shattered and I promised to not love again.

END FLASHBACK

______ changed that; I wanted to be with her. She’s different and I won’t lose her.

______ POV

I felt him let go and he was looking into my eyes as I looked into his. He started to lean in as I did to and our lips touch. I felt my knees go weak and I wrap my arms around his neck and we let go and held hands and went to search for Minjee. I felt confident that we will find her.

-With Seungri

Seungri POV

I was walking and I got lost. I wasn’t familiar with this neighborhood but it’s nice. I heard crying and walk toward the sound. I saw Minjee sitting on the sidewalk crying her eyes out. I quickly ran to her and she saw me and immediately start hugging me… well… more like choking me. I picked her up and she stopped crying.

Seungri: Lets go home okay?

I saw Minjee nod and she starts to fall asleep in my arms. She was pretty light for her age.

Seungri: If I can find our way home…… lets just retrace our steps.

- 20 minutes later

I found the house and smiled in success. I got Minjee inside and Hyunseung and Dongwoon cheered and called the others.

---------

So did you guys like it? The next chapter will be the last. :(