He Scares me

Sometimes Love is like a Rollercoaster

______ POV

I was woken up by the sound of laughter and barking outside. I got off bed and opened up the curtains and saw the park that was across the street from my house. I saw children playing on playgrounds, people walking their dogs, and couples taking strolls while holding hands. I smiled at the peaceful scenery in front of me. I took a shower, chose my outfit [You can choose your own style, it’s your story anyway ;D] and went downstairs for breakfast. I saw Omma cooking and Appa with his coffee and newspaper every morning.

________: Omma, where’s Oppa?

If you’re wondering, I have an older brother who’s every girl dream and everyone favorite kpop idol. If you don’t know who it is then it’s Taeyang. The guy with the Mohawk and the abs, we get along good but sometimes he can over protective and annoying.

Omma: He went to work, why don’t you sit down and eat with us.

I sat down and ate; today was the day he was suppose to take me out. He has been busy lately and we never get to spend time together.

_____: I thought he was going to take me to the new amusement park today.

Omma: I’m sorry _____-ah maybe next time.

I frowned but then heard someone shouting outside the front door. I went to go check and saw Oppa with his friends. I smiled and ran outside. Before I could even get to hug Taeyang Oppa, Daesung hugged me.

______: Daesung! I …can’t…breathe…..

Daesung let go and looked at me with sad eyes and pouty lips.

Daesung: How many times do I have to tell you ______-ah call me Daesung Oppa

I laughed, sometimes Daesung Oppa could be so childish but it’s fun to .

_______: Okay..Daesung Oppa~

Daesung started jumping with joy and I laughed at him, sometimes I even forget that Seungri is the maknae because he’s mature for his age while Daesung… well… you know what I mean.

Jiyong: Hey beautiful~

Jiyong is always flirting with me every time I see him. I told him many times before that I wasn’t interested but he won’t go away. Sometimes, Jiyong scares me but he’s like another brother to me and I care about him.

_______: Hey Jiyong oppa

Jiyong: ______-ah call me G-dragon, I don’t like it when you call me by my real name.

______: Why? I like it… Jiyong oppa~

Jiyong: Yah!

Jiyong ran into the car and slam the door shut. I giggled and looked at Seungri and he just said hi. I don’t understand why he’s so shy, he sees me like a million times but never say a word to me. The only thing I remember what he said to me was, “Do you know where all the food went?” I said hi and turn to TOP who always scares me for some reason. He would just sit or stand there and look at me with a deadly glare and I would always feel uncomfortable. I waved and all he did was gave me a more deadly glare and I quickly run behind Taeyang oppa and hid.

Taeyang: its okay _____-ah, TOP is harmless

______: Yeah right, have you seen those eyes?

I looked at him again and he look at me with a bored face. That was bi-polar, first he’s giving me glares and now he look like he look bored with no expression on his face.

_______: Oppa, can we go now?

Taeyang: Sure kiddo.

I went inside and told my parents and they gave me permission. He put me in the back between Daesung and Suengri oppas while TOP infront and G-dragon in the passenger seat. [There 3 layers of seats xD]

Junhyung POV

I woke up by my little sister jumping on my bed yelling my name. I hate mornings, especially if my annoying little sister is waking me up while giving me a headache. I had a hangover and her yelling is making it worse.

Junhyung: YAH!! Shut up!

Minjee who’s my 7 year old sister told me I have to take her to a new amusement park. I really didn’t want to go especially with this headache.

Junhyung: Fine get out and let me get ready.

Minjee: Yay!

I saw her skip her way to the door while singing. Even though she’s annoying I still care for her and will be there for her.

-----------------------------------

This chapter was boring I know -_-. The whole purpose of this chapter is to introduce all the charathers first but next one I promise you will be a whole lot better. If there any grammer mistakes, Sorry.